Mueller can't win...

The right hates him for accepting a job, and performing it. The left hates him for not coming to the conclusion they wanted him to come to. Now the right will continue to badger him over why he investigated Trump in the first place, and the left will badger him over why they didn't get their way in the end. The only way he wins is to stay home, and never enter the public eye again. Enjoy his retirement, and never speak to the press again.

We all owe Mueller a debt of gratitude for getting Trump’s felons off the government payroll in some cases.

Not sure why you think the left is upset with him.

We really need more like Mueller in Congress, the Executive etc….

As for “getting Trump”….the argument from the right that it was a “witch hunt” falls pretty flat when the lead “witch hunter” didn’t overtly recommend indictments even when there was overwhelming evidence of obstruction of justice on 10 different occasions.

I am disappointed in one thing about the investigation….why the OIC’s office didn’t simply insist on investigating Trump in person. The written questions were likely never seen by the blob and the answers were layered in lawyer-speak. Clinton sat with the OIC during his term so there is obvious precedent for this to happen.

Oh, they should have "insisted" on interviewing Trump in person? They don't have that power under the separation of powers act. Trump was completely within his rights to tell them to go pound sand. There never was a crime committed by Trump. It always WAS a witch hunt and it remains one!

I see a lot of people still struggling to grasp the purport of the entire Mueller controversy, so I borrowed this page from 'MUELLER FOR DUMMIES' which explains everything in ways the layman can understand and makes the whole matter perfectly clear:

Russia Easy.jpg

One action going in: Trump won.

Only one consequence coming out: MUST IMPEACH

You can call it badgering if you want but Americans have the right to know if the democrat party conspired with foreign agents to attempt a political coup. As a former FBI head, Mueller is understandably reluctant to implicate the FBI in a treasonous plot but sooner or later the truth will come out.

ALL of Trump’s intel agencies concluded that Putin’s Russia meddled in the 2016 election. Were any treasonous greedy Americans involved? Damn right!!

Wow you told some whopper lies, are you a liberal Trump hater? The Russian meddling in the 2016 election was 100% on Obama's watch you hack. And since we have hot mic evidence of Obama conspiring with Russia if anyone needed to be investigated it was Obama and his corrupt administration.
Are you a Russian troll?
ALL the major US intel/security agency leaders under TRUMP (as well as Obama) concluded that RUSSIA (IRA, etc) MEDDLED in the 2016 election.
can you tell me again exactly how they did it again?
Have you not heard of Russia’s troll factory called “Internet research agency” (IRA)?
Have you not read the IT security hacking report by Crowdstrike?
Have you not read the Jan 2017 US intelligence report by Homeland Security & other Intel agencies?
yea, but the troll factory was never linked to the government. if a group of US people start trolling Russians, should we expect them to attack our government?

first you link the troll factory to the government. since mueller couldn't do it i don't see you doing it, but hey, knock yourself out.

even then - if trolling were illegal this board would lose 80% of the conversation.

the crowdstrike report also was not definitive.

so far just learning to ignore you. hope you got more than this.

can you tell me again exactly how they did it again?
Have you not heard of Russia’s troll factory called “Internet research agency” (IRA)?
Have you not read the IT security hacking report by Crowdstrike?
Have you not read the Jan 2017 US intelligence report by Homeland Security & other Intel agencies?
View attachment 270960
Pictures are your child-like forte? :)

If you quack like a Putin supporter, walk like a Putin supporter, you must be a Putin ass kisser!
I'll give you moonbats one thing; you're totally committed to your talking points....Even though you totally embarrass yourselves over and over again.

RUSSIA!

View attachment 270976
All you got are pictures?
No intelligent talking points? Ha ha.

Go ahead and put up more pictures, but I will not see them. Going elsewhere where it’s more fun to actually debate specific claims ...
when you show intelligence, i'll think about putting some in my replies to you.

Mueller's bogus investigation was all about deflecting attention away from himself and his treasonous friends. He was fully backed by all the Democrats in congress because they figured it was easier to scream about impeachment than it was to actually do their job. And now that the Wednesday fiasco is over and was a total bust for Meuler and all the Dems, what will they do now? Will they go to work on behalf of the American people? Hell no. They have no ideas. Now, they'll move on to more unnecessary investigations and screaming about how Whitey is destroying their country. Them Dems are sick people. Viva Trump
Mueller’s bogus investigation? You blind?
ALL of Trump’s intel agencies concluded that Putin’s Russia meddled in the 2016 election. Were any treasonous greedy Americans involved? Damn right!!

Mueller, a REPUBLICAN patriot who is well regarded by both major parties (bitching Trump & his patsies are an exception), was asked to come out of retirement & investigate.
He did, and MANY of Trump’s associates have been legally prosecuted for lying and/or working with Russians against US’s interests.

Mueller did his patriotic job AGAIN!
And, further, he warns us about CONTINUOUS RUSSIAN MEDDLING IN WESTERN ELECTIONS.
Not bogus, unless you are blind or stupid.

Wrong. No Trump associate were found to have conspired with Russians for anything against US interests. All charges that were brought were for actions done years prior and unrelated to “Russian hacking”.

Russia’s role in “meddling” amounted to someone hacking John Podesta’s email with the password of “password”.

Mueller is a failed prosecutor, who was known to be a fuck up back since his botched 2001 anthrax investigation where he publicly accused an innocent man of the crimes.

Only a blind idiot would believe Mueller’s investigation was anything more than a political witch hunt.

He was exposed as a disgraced partisan hack who was working solely for the Dems in trying to smear President Trump.

“Uh-uh, can you repeat the question?”

“I’m not going to get into that”.

What a joke.

You forgot

"Fusion GPS, I'm not familiar with that"

It appears now more than ever, that Mueller was nothing more than just the face of the investigation, and other people, many partisan, were the ones actually running the investigation.

Somebody on the very first page of this thread called it "Mueller's bogus investigation". Mueller didn't start the investigation. He took a job being offered to him. If he hadn't somebody else would have, and they would have been in the same no-win situation he is now.

The right hates him for accepting a job, and performing it. The left hates him for not coming to the conclusion they wanted him to come to. Now the right will continue to badger him over why he investigated Trump in the first place, and the left will badger him over why they didn't get their way in the end. The only way he wins is to stay home, and never enter the public eye again. Enjoy his retirement, and never speak to the press again.
The clown should’ve had never taken the job... there was never any there, there. Lol

Forum List

Back