Mueller has found his Scooter Libby

None of it has anything to do with Trump, the Trump campaign, or so called "Russian collusion."

...retard, a campaign manager just pled guilty to lying to FBI about Russians offering up emails to the Trump campaign.

This along with the indictment of two top campaign figures is just a BEGINNING.

So STFU, go grab some popcorn and watch Mueller show you rubes some real deal swamp draining.
Provide a link.

On Monday, it was announced that former Trump foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos had entered a guilty plea to making false statements to FBI agents about his communication with Russian nationals and attempts to arrange a meeting between the Trump campaign and Russian officials.

What's next in the Mueller investigation
"Lying to the FBI" is the process charge they always nail someone with when they've got nothing of substance.

Martha Stewart was nailed with this when they couldn't prove insider trading.

There was a REASON THEY LIED. You think Mueller is letting this guy take guilty charge on relatively soft statute for nothing? They guy has been EARNING IT for half a year of co-operation and what comes from that you will find out in act 2.
Too bad this is all speculation at this point.

Well, as far as I can tell you libs are excited because a guy Trump barely knows tried to set up a meeting between him and the Russians, and apparently this meeting never took place.

Do I have my facts straight?

too bad youre just another idiot, the board could use less of your ignorance.
when one has nothing constructive to add to a discussion.

Bill Clinton got paid 500K Then donated $2.3 million ...

exactly how fucking stupid are RW idiots anyway?

bribe - some fucking BRIBE.
ah look at you defending the ex president. he took 500K that is called a payment. what he did with it after that isn't anything. he received payment as a bribe. oops.

What's very interesting is that Democrats look at overwhelming evidence against the Clintons and declare them innocent, and look at no evidence at all against Trump and declare him guilty.

Democrats, how do you maintain this double standard way of thinking in your minds?

My theory is that you are all suffering from borderline personality disorder, that's why you behave the way you do.

None of it has anything to do with Trump, the Trump campaign, or so called "Russian collusion."

NOT YET. WE HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO. BUT ITS A REAL HEAD SCRATCHER YOU STILL BELIEVE IN THIS GUY AFTER HE SPENT HIS WHOLE BUSINESS LIFE SCAMMING THE LITTLE GUY.

Meanwhile, the libs are furiously trying to ignore the REAL TREASON committed by the Clintons in the Uranium One deal and their REAL COLLUSION in obtaining phony dirt on Trump from the Russians.

HEY TIN FOIL BOY. THATS BEEN DEBUNKED COUNTLESS TIMES.

Donald Trump claims — falsely — that Hillary Clinton gave Russia 20% of US uranium

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...-uranium-scandal-are-a-real-empty-barrel/amp/

What's very interesting is that Democrats look at overwhelming evidence against the Clintons and declare them innocent, and look at no evidence at all against Trump and declare him guilty.

Democrats, how do you maintain this double standard way of thinking in your minds?

My theory is that you are all suffering from borderline personality disorder, that's why you behave the way you do.
No evidence against Trump? No ties to Russia?

I don't know, it's hard for me to see any Trump ties to Russia, except for the Flynn thing,

and the Manafort thing,

And the Tillerson thing,

and the Sessions thing,

and the Kushner thing,

and the Carter page thing,

and the Roger Stone thing

and the Felix Sater thing,

and the Boris Epshteyn thing,

and the Rosneft thing,

and the Gazprom thing,

and the Sergey Gorkov thing,

and the Azerbaijan thing,

and the Donald Trump Jr. thing,

and the Sergey Kislyak thing,

and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing,

and the Russian Business Interests thing,

and the Emoluments clause thing,

and the Alex Schnaider thing,

and the DNC hack thing,

and the Guccifer 2.0 thing,

and the Mike Pence "I don't know anything" thing,

and the Russian mysteriously dying thing,

and the Trump's public request to hack Hillary's email thing,

and the Trump's house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer King thing,

and the Russian Fertilizer King's plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing,

and the Nuñes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing,

and the Nuñes personal investments in the Russian winery thing,

and the Cypress bank thing,

and the Trump not releasing his tax returns thing,

and the Republican party's rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing,

and the election hacking thing,

and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing,

and the Steele Dossier thing,

and the Leninist Bannon thing,

and the Sally Yates can't testify thing,

and the intelligence community's investigative reports thing,

and the Trump's constant reassurance that the Russian connection is all "fake news" thing,

So there's probably nothing there since the swamp has been drained, these people would never lie... just a bunch of separate dots with absolutely no connection.

No evidence against Trump? No ties to Russia?

I don't know, it's hard for me to see any Trump ties to Russia, except for the Flynn thing,

and the Manafort thing,

And the Tillerson thing,

and the Sessions thing,

and the Kushner thing,

and the Carter page thing,

and the Roger Stone thing

and the Felix Sater thing,

and the Boris Epshteyn thing,

and the Rosneft thing,

and the Gazprom thing,

and the Sergey Gorkov thing,

and the Azerbaijan thing,

and the Donald Trump Jr. thing,

and the Sergey Kislyak thing,

and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing,

and the Russian Business Interests thing,

and the Emoluments clause thing,

and the Alex Schnaider thing,

and the DNC hack thing,

and the Guccifer 2.0 thing,

and the Mike Pence "I don't know anything" thing,

and the Russian mysteriously dying thing,

and the Trump's public request to hack Hillary's email thing,

and the Trump's house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer King thing,

and the Russian Fertilizer King's plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing,

and the Nuñes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing,

and the Nuñes personal investments in the Russian winery thing,

and the Cypress bank thing,

and the Trump not releasing his tax returns thing,

and the Republican party's rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing,

and the election hacking thing,

and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing,

and the Steele Dossier thing,

and the Leninist Bannon thing,

and the Sally Yates can't testify thing,

and the intelligence community's investigative reports thing,

and the Trump's constant reassurance that the Russian connection is all "fake news" thing,

So there's probably nothing there since the swamp has been drained, these people would never lie... just a bunch of separate dots with absolutely no connection.
Link to any of this?

So, this is my 9th thread asking for proof of a Trump/Russia connection, and so far, NADA.

Again: "So STFU, go grab some popcorn and watch Mueller show you rubes some real deal swamp draining." heh heh

The thing is, you Democrats can't face the fact that the American people have rejected your radical leftist agenda. You have lost more than 1000 positions of power at the federal and state level, including all three branches of the federal government. You would have no voice at all were it not for your iron grip on the mainstream media (all channels but FOX and all the major newspapers and news magazines).

The thing is, you Democrats can't face the fact that the American people have rejected your radical leftist agenda. You have lost more than 1000 positions of power at the federal and state level, including all three branches of the federal government. You would have no voice at all were it not for your iron grip on the mainstream media (all channels but FOX and all the major newspapers and news magazines).
38b.jpg

Meanwhile, the libs are furiously trying to ignore the REAL TREASON committed by the Clintons in the Uranium One deal and their REAL COLLUSION in obtaining phony dirt on Trump from the Russians.

I would vomit at the corruption in the Democratic Party and the media, but I've gotten used to this by now.

On the day the President wrongly attacks Comey for being a “leaker and liar” he considers pardoning a convicted leaker and liar, Scooter Libby. This is the President’s way of sending a message to those implicated in the Russia investigation: You have my back and I‘ll have yours.

Conservatives have long championed Libby's cause, but Bush, while commuting Libby's 2 1/2-year sentence, thus saving him from prison, refused to pardon him.

Asked about it at a briefing with reporters, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders disputed the notion that the president pardoned Libby to send a message in the Russia probe.

Forum List

Back