Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
The Clinton’s are the ones with the Russian connections
Congrats on wasting 4 years on benghazi investigations, with nary a peep about uranium.

RE: Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling
※→ radical right, et al,

I surely missed that.

Maybe you missed the three unnamed Trump campaign associates in the indictment.
(COMMENT)

All I saw was the 13 Russian nationals and 3 Russian entities.

So now it is up to 19??? - including the 3 unnamed Trump campaign associates!

Most Respectfully
R
More like 27. Not all changed yet.
A visual guide to the key events in the Trump-Russia scandal

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

I didn't realize we are at war with Russia.

BOMBSHELL: Special Counsel Says No American Knowingly Involved In Russian Interference

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity," Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said at a press conference on Friday.

Nothing there about americans knowingly involved to be in their next indictment.

True. Why would Rosenstein have anything to say about your ludicrous fantasies?

When Putin was making political moves in Syria to help Assad, Clinton called him a relic of the cold war, an enemy of peace.

When Obama was negotiating with Iran over the nuclear deal, Clinton accused Putin of trying to derail the talks.

These two people simple don't like each at all.

From what I have read, I think Putin's opinion of Trump is much like the rest of the world, a loose canon but with little interest or knowledge in international affairs.
You finally posted something I can agree with.
I think trump is just what we need, Someone that can tell the UN to fuck off. And especially tell the EU to fuck off.
Refuse to be the world’s police force...
To know we should not be giving aid to other countries, certainly no humanitarian aid to other countries. Because this country is broke - by that I mean well is dry.
That’s were bush jr really fucked up Giving Countries aid that helped nobody but career politicians/deep state...

our allies don't attack our democracy and wind up with sanctions against them.

the house and senate voted OVERWHELMINGLY to impose sanctions,

Trump plays turtle on Russia sanctions

The Clinton’s are the ones with the Russian connections
Congrats on wasting 4 years on benghazi investigations, with nary a peep about uranium.
The Clintons have always been above the law

our allies don't attack our democracy and wind up with sanctions against them.

the house and senate voted OVERWHELMINGLY to impose sanctions,

Trump plays turtle on Russia sanctions

Imposing sanctions is not the equivalent of declaring war. We impose sanctions on Canada and Mexico.

FBI and DOJ warned mr trump yet he scoffed and thumbed his nose at those "nut jobs" and their "witch hunt" while demonizing the media "fake news" for doing their job on behalf of the American people...

110517_lavrov-1494505359.jpg

Russian officials, at least, seem to be enjoying the turmoil that’s engulfed Washington since last night, when President Donald Trump abruptly fired FBI Director James Comey, to derail his investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Russia’s Top Diplomat Enjoyed His Oval Office Visit, and Has the Photographs to Prove It

All these months of investigation and they indict Russian citizens for posting on social network. Gee, like millions of Americans didn't attempt to sway their friends by posting a bunch of political crap. Then there was MSNBC, CNN and other leftists outright lying about Trump and practically campaigning for Hillary. Fake news, anyone? Perfectly acceptable when it comes out of left field.

What about when Obama went to Israel and told the citizens not to vote for Netanyahu or when he went to the UK to talk people into voting against Brexit? Is that not interfering in elections? Or is it viewed differently when the person is pushing the radical views of the left?

All these months of investigation and they indict Russian citizens for posting on social network. Gee, like millions of Americans didn't attempt to sway their friends by posting a bunch of political crap. Then there was MSNBC, CNN and other leftists outright lying about Trump and practically campaigning for Hillary. Fake news, anyone? Perfectly acceptable when it comes out of left field.

What about when Obama went to Israel and told the citizens not to vote for Netanyahu or when he went to the UK to talk people into voting against Brexit? Is that not interfering in elections? Or is it viewed differently when the person is pushing the radical views of the left?
How is that even illegal? What is the crime? Would it be illegal for an American to post on facebook?

Forum List

Back