Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

:5_1_12024:There is a reason why the Hildabeast is not president… She is the one along with her husband that really had the Russian connection.

You're very tiresome, even when you're being a pedant instead of a prig.

what is tiresome are people who lie for Russians.

Then you must be damn tired of Barry Obama and Hillary who bent over backwards to lie, help and forward their interests with everything from the Crimea, to uranium, backing away from the Middle East, aiding their Iranian buddies and removing an eastern missile shield that would have kept them in check.

yes

and it looks like the head of the fisa court

has agreed to release any and all court information that

the president wants released

yikes for the leftists --LOL

Did they issue a comment? I missed that..

i dont know how to do that but i will try this flacaltenn

earlier i posted two one with the print all goofy si i will provide the scrib links

FISA Court Presiding Judge Rosemary M Collyer Response to Chairman Nunes | United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court | Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act

FISA Court Presiding Judge Rosemary M Collyer Response to Chairman Goodlatte | Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act | United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court

She IDENTIFIED herself. Isn't that a security violation? :badgrin: I think the FISCourt was so excited to actually get a real letter from someone, ANYone -- they just forgot protocols.

The answer was luke warm. Like -- why don't get it from the FBI? But I THINK -- the FISC is eventually gonna weigh in on whether they were actually deceived by the applications and clear themselves.

View attachment 177285
Alcohol is a drug

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You're very tiresome, even when you're being a pedant instead of a prig.

Says someone that trusts the federal government... lol
Why do you hate Gobmint, that gave you what we have? Over 95% is good.
The federal government is made up of career politicians and deep state people, Not a friend of the American people.

we have 13 dudes kerry let in buying a website and ads in a manner any of us could.

you have fun with this.

The problem is as foreigners it was illegal. Same as if they bought guns, or worked in the USA just like any of us could.

beats the shit out of me. what does trump have to do with 13 russian assholes trolling us?

nothing but man alive they're laughing their asses off at us right now.
Trumpers often posted there was no crime, that collusion wasn't a crime. Well now you have an underlying crime, one of conspiracy, and all you need to be guilty of that crime, is to perform an element that furthers the conspiracy, like helping deny a crime occurred.
...and still no Russian connection

Maybe you missed the three unnamed Trump campaign associates in the indictment.

beats the shit out of me. what does trump have to do with 13 russian assholes trolling us?

nothing but man alive they're laughing their asses off at us right now.
Trumpers often posted there was no crime, that collusion wasn't a crime. Well now you have an underlying crime, one of conspiracy, and all you need to be guilty of that crime, is to perform an element that furthers the conspiracy, like helping deny a crime occurred.

Maybe you missed the three unnamed Trump campaign associates in the indictment.

Then you must be damn tired of Barry Obama and Hillary who bent over backwards to lie, help and forward their interests with everything from the Crimea, to uranium, backing away from the Middle East, aiding their Iranian buddies and removing an eastern missile shield that would have kept them in check.

yes

and it looks like the head of the fisa court

has agreed to release any and all court information that

the president wants released

yikes for the leftists --LOL

Did they issue a comment? I missed that..

i dont know how to do that but i will try this flacaltenn

earlier i posted two one with the print all goofy si i will provide the scrib links

FISA Court Presiding Judge Rosemary M Collyer Response to Chairman Nunes | United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court | Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act

FISA Court Presiding Judge Rosemary M Collyer Response to Chairman Goodlatte | Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act | United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court

She IDENTIFIED herself. Isn't that a security violation? :badgrin: I think the FISCourt was so excited to actually get a real letter from someone, ANYone -- they just forgot protocols.

The answer was luke warm. Like -- why don't get it from the FBI? But I THINK -- the FISC is eventually gonna weigh in on whether they were actually deceived by the applications and clear themselves.

--LOL

if she is credible she is more then eager to clear herself and the other judges from this mess

her copies would be more accurate then the fbi they could have altered them before handing them over

she left to the executive branch to decide if the information is to be released

i think that is up to the executive branch to ultimately decide what gets declassified i could be wrong

If the Russians meddled in our elections we need to indict them and prosecute them. We don't need foreign influence in our elections. Outsiders that try to tell Americans who to vote for or inject their worthless opinions need to butt out.
Although I am no Trump supporter, I have to agree with you on this. In fact, I think there's widespread agreement from both sides.

What a lot of people don't seem to realize is Russia has been interfering in elections around the world since the days of Stalin. 60 years ago, Russian meddling in elections was much less covert. I suspect that the 2016 election was not the first US election Russia has meddled in.

I agree with you 100% on them meddling in elections before 2016. I would be surprised if they found the Russians didn’t meddle because I do think they have.

We need to take a strong stand against Russia meddling. Sanctions, restrictions, closing embassies, cancelling VISAs. This is a serious issue and undermines our elective process.

considering that we now KNOW that “Russia started their anti-US campaign in 2014, long before I announced that I would run for President."........

WHY would FBI surveillance of Russian operatives, who *wooops* just so happened to have contacts with trump staffers, be considered some big conspiracy against donald trump?

that whole narrative of the FBI surveillance supposedly being out of bounds goes right out the window... the FBI was absolutely justified in closely monitoring Russian operatives... the treasonous trumptards got caught and they've been lying, obfuscating and obstructing justice ever since.

The Trump-Russia-NRA Connection: Here’s What You Need to Know

Bannon also claimed that Mueller's investigation is sure to lead back to money laundering.
"You realize where this is going. ... This is all about money laundering," Bannon is quoted as saying in Wolff's book. "Mueller chose (senior prosecutor Andrew) Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to f***ing Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr., and Jared Kushner. ... It's as plain as a hair on your face."

Special counsel questioned Bannon this week - CNNPolitics

In early June 2016, the trio of Donald Trump Jr., then-campaign manager Paul Manafort, and Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner took a meeting with a Putin-connected lawyer who had offered incriminating material on Hillary Clinton. Former Trump White House adviser Steve Bannon has dubbed that meeting "treasonous."

We need to take a strong stand against Russia meddling. Sanctions, restrictions, closing embassies, cancelling VISAs. This is a serious issue and undermines our elective process.

Trump refused to enact the congressionally mandated sanctions against Russia

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
The Clinton’s are the ones with the Russian connections

Actually Hilary Clinton, The DNC and Obama Solicited Knowingly Russian KGB Agents to create Russian Propaganda for them. And they paid them directly for it through Steele who was their courier and Russian DNC Clinton Liason.

The Russians are the best in the world at this, so that is why Clinton and the DNC met with them at The Ukrainian Embassy and launched the plot from there.

There was No Unwitting, it was Purposeful.

“If you ever find yourself running for President and need a little “Russian Propaganda”. I might know someone”

Vladimir-Putin-Hillary-Clinton-AP-640x480.jpg

Oh, this is going to be interesting.

Fake news is reporting Rosenstein is going to announce these charges today.

I can't wait to see what these charges are. So now buying adds disparaging Hillaryous is now a crime. Free speech unless you're Russian.

Rosenstein stated no person contacted by Russians knew they were being contacted by Russians who were trying to influence the election.

Go pound sand, libtardos, if they had any thing on Trump they'd have announced it.
You’re lying. The indictment clearly states the Russians worked with “ unwitting members of the trump administration.”
No that has nothing to do with Trump, right?

Right. What part about 'unwitting' do you not understand? BTW the Russians also fooled unwitting Hillary operatives too.
Suggesting that Hillary, was somehow buddies with Putin is a bit ridiculous. These two people have agreed on practically nothing over the years.

The war between Hillary Clinton and Putin began in 2009, when Obama put Clinton in charge of his Russian Reset plan which was designed to improve relations between the United States and Russia in 2009. However, from the very start it was clear that Clinton did not agree with Obama and pursued a course in the opposite direction.

When mass protests against Putin erupted in Moscow in December 2011, Putin made clear who he thought was really behind them: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. With the protesters accusing Putin of having rigged recent elections, he pointed an angry finger at Clinton, who had issued a statement sharply critical of the voting results. “She said they were dishonest and unfair,” Putin fumed in public remarks, saying that Clinton gave “a signal” to demonstrators working “with the support of the U.S. State Department” to undermine his power. “We need to safeguard ourselves from this interference in our internal affairs,” Putin declared.

When Putin was making political moves in Syria to help Assad, Clinton called him a relic of the cold war, an enemy of peace. Putin said the US was on dangerous grounds in their campaign to unseat Assad.

When Obama was negotiating with Iran over the nuclear deal, Clinton accused Putin of trying to derail the talks. Putin said, the US State Dept. and CIA was trying meddle in the Iranian affairs.

These two people simple don't like each other at all.

From what I have read, I think Putin's opinion of Trump is much like the rest of the world, a loose canon but with little interest or knowledge in international affairs.

Hillary Clinton made it abundantly clear in here 2016 campaing that if she defeats Donald J. Trump she will enter the White House with the most contentious relationship with Russia of any president in more than three decades.

Trump praised Putin's "intelligence" and "no-nonsense way" in his book "Time to Get Tough. In his campaign, Trump had this to say about Putin.

"I have no relationship with him other than he called me a genius,” Trump said. “He said, ‘Donald Trump is a genius and he is going to be the leader of the party and he's going to be the leader of the world or something.’'
He says Putin has been “very nice” to him.
“Putin said good things about me. He said, ‘he’s a leader and there’s no question about it, he’s a genius.’
Trump says during a victory speech “We're going to have a great relationship with Putin and Russia.”
Trump calls Putin “a strong leader” at a rally.
At a rally in California, Trump mocked those who wanted him to “disavow” Putin’s praise of him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back