Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

Trump is talking about the claim he colluded moron. Even your link has no actual quote of Trump saying what you claim. That being said, even if Trump said there was no Russian meddling no one with any brains would blame him because the report says no one knew some of these guys were Russian operatives. Proving once again, all the left has against Trump is their baseless, seething hatred of the man.

:rolleyes:

funny you should endeavor to call anyone else a moron, you fucking simpleton MORON.

your seething hatred for rule of law in defense of your country is pathetic.

morons sell their American soul for the love of a gilded charlatan.

NO ONE with any brains, or perhaps just a spec of honesty in their veins, doesn't understand that today's indictments are focused solely on one portion of the ONGOING investigation.

SO are you a MORON or just another trumpbot liar ??

we ALREADY KNOW the trump administration had communications with Russians NOT UNWITTINGLY and Mueller knows so much MORE!

stay tuned, MORON. :itsok:

"Some defendants, posing as US persons and without revealing their Russian association, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump campaign and with other political activists to seek to co-ordinate political activities."

This is the key passage for the White House's effort to downplay the threat this indictment poses to Donald Trump and his presidency.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, in announcing the indictments, added that there was "no allegation in this indictment that any American had knowledge" of Russian activity.

Critics will highlight the "in this indictment" portion of that statement. While Mr Mueller's document asserts no Trump-connected individuals knew they were dealing with Russians, this isn't the end of the investigation.

The president, via Twitter and in a White House statement, insists this is proof that there was no collusion. :eusa_liar: It's better to say that there's no collusion alleged here. That certainly bolsters the White House's principal argument, but it doesn't cover any possible indictments to come.

What this indictment does do is devastate Mr Trump's past insistence that allegations of Russian meddling were a hoax.

Seven key takeaways from the Russian indictments

Mueller Still Investigating Possible Collusion, Source Says

They found nothing regarding Trump you panty wetting libbie. Trump never said anything about a Russian hoax you fool. Stop listening to CNN, MSNBC and The Daily Kos. They are melting your brain, or what's left of it.
...and still no Russian connection

beats the shit out of me. what does trump have to do with 13 russian assholes trolling us?

nothing but man alive they're laughing their asses off at us right now.
Trumpers often posted there was no crime, that collusion wasn't a crime. Well now you have an underlying crime, one of conspiracy, and all you need to be guilty of that crime, is to perform an element that furthers the conspiracy, like helping deny a crime occurred.

Trump is talking about the claim he colluded moron. Even your link has no actual quote of Trump saying what you claim. That being said, even if Trump said there was no Russian meddling no one with any brains would blame him because the report says no one knew some of these guys were Russian operatives. Proving once again, all the left has against Trump is their baseless, seething hatred of the man.

funny you should endeavor to call anyone else a moron, you fucking simpleton MORON.

NO ONE with any brains, or perhaps just a spec of honesty in their veins, doesn't understand that today's indictments are focused solely on one portion of the ONGOING investigation.

we ALREADY KNOW the trump administration had communications with Russians NOT UNWITTINGLY and Mueller knows so much MORE!

"Some defendants, posing as US persons and without revealing their Russian association, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump campaign and with other political activists to seek to co-ordinate political activities."

This is the key passage for the White House's effort to downplay the threat this indictment poses to Donald Trump and his presidency.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, in announcing the indictments, added that there was "no allegation in this indictment that any American had knowledge" of Russian activity.

Critics will highlight the "in this indictment" portion of that statement. While Mr Mueller's document asserts no Trump-connected individuals knew they were dealing with Russians, this isn't the end of the investigation.

The president, via Twitter and in a White House statement, insists this is proof that there was no collusion. :eusa_liar: It's better to say that there's no collusion alleged here. That certainly bolsters the White House's principal argument, but it doesn't cover any possible indictments to come.

What this indictment does do is devastate Mr Trump's past insistence that allegations of Russian meddling were a hoax.

They found nothing regarding Trump you panty wetting libbie. Trump never said anything about a Russian hoax you fool. Stop listening to CNN, MSNBC and The Daily Kos. They are melting your brain, or what's left of it.
Trump called the investigation “ a hoax “ dozens of times you liar. They just showed film of him saying it 6 times on the news.
Just another uninformed deplorable

beats the shit out of me. what does trump have to do with 13 russian assholes trolling us?

Trumpers often posted there was no crime, that collusion wasn't a crime. Well now you have an underlying crime, one of conspiracy, and all you need to be guilty of that crime, is to perform an element that furthers the conspiracy, like helping deny a crime occurred.
we have 13 dudes kerry let in buying a website and ads in a manner any of us could.

you have fun with this.

View attachment 177285
Alcohol or drugs?

Alcohol is a drug

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You're very tiresome, even when you're being a pedant instead of a prig.

what is tiresome are people who lie for Russians.
Says someone that trusts the federal government... lol
Says someone that trusts and believes a confirmed pathological liar.

Get a clue dummy, Rosenstein, a guy I don’t like and want fired just called you an Idiot, a dumbass and a Stooge for Putin.

“No Americans Involved”

That be your best? We have a long-standing system that works, for spotting known criminals trying to be entering the USA, CAN'T! How is he (Keery) involved here? As ALL ambassador visas are used for criminal ACTS. Mostly.

Try a little harder with your spinning ALT-FACTS.
what alt-facts?

did trump pay them to troll us? they were helping bernie, trump, and likely whoever else they could to just fuck with us but all you'll let yourself see is TRUMP cause he's in your head, rent free.

chew on that tobacee mang. i'm out.

Those 13 Russians working with members of the trump administration “ is no Russian connection?”

Get a clue dummy, Rosenstein, a guy I don’t like and want fired just called you an Idiot, a dumbass and a Stooge for Putin.

“No Americans Involved”

14 new players that kerry let over and in. :)

That be your best? We have a long-standing system that works, for spotting known criminals trying to be entering the USA, CAN'T! How is he (Keery) involved here? As ALL ambassador visas are used for criminal ACTS. Mostly.

what alt-facts?

did trump pay them to troll us? they were helping bernie, trump, and likely whoever else they could to just fuck with us but all you'll let yourself see is TRUMP cause he's in your head, rent free.

misquote dude.

Alcohol is a drug

Then you must be damn tired of Barry Obama and Hillary who bent over backwards to lie, help and forward their interests with everything from the Crimea, to uranium, backing away from the Middle East, aiding their Iranian buddies and removing an eastern missile shield that would have kept them in check.

yes

and it looks like the head of the fisa court

has agreed to release any and all court information that

the president wants released

yikes for the leftists --LOL

Did they issue a comment? I missed that..

i dont know how to do that but i will try this flacaltenn

earlier i posted two one with the print all goofy si i will provide the scrib links

FISA Court Presiding Judge Rosemary M Collyer Response to Chairman Nunes | United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court | Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act

FISA Court Presiding Judge Rosemary M Collyer Response to Chairman Goodlatte | Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act | United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court

“No Americans Involved”

14 new players that kerry let over and in. :)

what alt-facts?

Rosenstein can say anything he wants but mueller’s Indictment clearly states trump’s administration was working with these 13 Russians.

I noticed several Preparation H commercials this evening on TV now that Swamp Rat Rosenstine confirmed that no American was involved in making that Bernie supergayman cartoon, nor the Crooked Hillary trailor thing. :p

“No Americans Involved”

what alt-facts?

Rosenstein can say anything he wants but mueller’s Indictment clearly states trump’s administration was working with these 13 Russians.
and where exactly did it say this?

BOSS BOSS DA PLANE DA PLANE!!!

yes ladies and gentlemen we're headed to fantasy island where all you need are legal indictments on people putting up websites liberals don't like to be guilty of high treason!

Those 13 Russians working with members of the trump administration “ is no Russian connection?”
...And still no Russian connection

View attachment 177285
Alcohol or drugs?

Alcohol is a drug

Says someone that trusts the federal government... lol
Why do you hate Gobmint, that gave you what we have? Over 95% is good.

i don't listen to any of those. i read and think for myself.

(unlike you dumbo parrot rethuglican trumptard apologists!)

SO you're a moron AND a liar, i see... :itsok:

For well over a year, Donald Trump has dodged the subject of Russian interference in the 2016 election and potential charges of collusion and obstruction of justice.

It’s all “phony,” a “hoax,” “fake news,” a “witch hunt.”

Last year, during a multilateral summit in Vietnam, Trump met briefly with Vladimir Putin and then told reporters that he had asked the Russian President about election meddling. Not to worry, he told reporters: “Every time he sees me, he says, ‘I didn’t do that.’ And I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it.” Trump cannot really accept what his own intelligence leaders tell him about the election...

Mueller’s Indictments End Trump’s Myth of the Russia “Hoax”

Another tweet, this one from May 2017: “The Russia-Trump collusion story is a total hoax, when will this taxpayer funded charade end?”

But Trump’s own Justice Department has concluded otherwise.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...3d174a-1346-11e8-9065-e55346f6de81_story.html

Actually Hilary Clinton, The DNC and Obama Solicited Knowingly Russian KGB Agents to create Russian Propaganda for them. And they paid them directly for it through Steele who was their courier and Russian DNC Clinton Liason.

The Russians are the best in the world at this, so that is why Clinton and the DNC met with them at The Ukrainian Embassy and launched the plot from there.

There was No Unwitting, it was Purposeful.

“If you ever find yourself running for President and need a little “Russian KGB Propaganda,” I might know someone!”
Vladimir-Putin-Hillary-Clinton-AP-640x480.jpg

Oh, this is going to be interesting.

Fake news is reporting Rosenstein is going to announce these charges today.

I can't wait to see what these charges are. So now buying adds disparaging Hillaryous is now a crime. Free speech unless you're Russian.

Rosenstein stated no person contacted by Russians knew they were being contacted by Russians who were trying to influence the election.

Go pound sand, libtardos, if they had any thing on Trump they'd have announced it.
You’re lying. The indictment clearly states the Russians worked with “ unwitting members of the trump administration.”
No that has nothing to do with Trump, right?

Right. What part about 'unwitting' do you not understand? BTW the Russians also fooled unwitting Hillary operatives too.

All of this well before Trump was even running for president... The Clinton’s always had the Russian connection.

If the Russians meddled in our elections we need to indict them and prosecute them. We don't need foreign influence in our elections. Outsiders that try to tell Americans who to vote for or inject their worthless opinions need to butt out.
Although I am no Trump supporter, I have to agree with you on this. In fact, I think there's widespread agreement from both sides.

What a lot of people don't seem to realize is Russia has been interfering in elections around the world since the days of Stalin. 60 years ago, Russian meddling in elections was much less covert. I suspect that the 2016 election was not the first US election Russia has meddled in.

Forum List

Back