Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

beats the shit out of me. what does trump have to do with 13 russian assholes trolling us?

nothing but man alive they're laughing their asses off at us right now.
Trumpers often posted there was no crime, that collusion wasn't a crime. Well now you have an underlying crime, one of conspiracy, and all you need to be guilty of that crime, is to perform an element that furthers the conspiracy, like helping deny a crime occurred.
...and still no Russian connection

Maybe you missed the three unnamed Trump campaign associates in the indictment.
Oh yea, just never mind the sale of Trump mansion to russian oligarch, and that same oligarch's aircraft with trump at airport.
And never mind Felix Sater.
And the russian laundromat.

Actually Hilary Clinton, The DNC and Obama Solicited Knowingly Russian KGB Agents to create Russian Propaganda for them. And they paid them directly for it through Steele who was their courier and Russian DNC Clinton Liason.

The Russians are the best in the world at this, so that is why Clinton and the DNC met with them at The Ukrainian Embassy and launched the plot from there.

There was No Unwitting, it was Purposeful.

“If you ever find yourself running for President and need a little “Russian Propaganda”. I might know someone”

Vladimir-Putin-Hillary-Clinton-AP-640x480.jpg

Oh, this is going to be interesting.

Fake news is reporting Rosenstein is going to announce these charges today.

I can't wait to see what these charges are. So now buying adds disparaging Hillaryous is now a crime. Free speech unless you're Russian.

Rosenstein stated no person contacted by Russians knew they were being contacted by Russians who were trying to influence the election.

Go pound sand, libtardos, if they had any thing on Trump they'd have announced it.
You’re lying. The indictment clearly states the Russians worked with “ unwitting members of the trump administration.”
No that has nothing to do with Trump, right?

Right. What part about 'unwitting' do you not understand? BTW the Russians also fooled unwitting Hillary operatives too.
Suggesting that Hillary, was somehow buddies with Putin is a bit ridiculous. These two people have agreed on practically nothing over the years.

The war between Hillary Clinton and Putin began in 2009, when Obama put Clinton in charge of his Russian Reset plan which was designed to to improve relations between the United States and Russia in 2009. However, from very start it was clear that Clinton did not agree with Obama and pursued a course in the opposite direction.

When mass protests against Putin erupted in Moscow in December 2011, Putin made clear who he thought was really behind them: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. With the protesters accusing Putin of having rigged recent elections, he pointed an angry finger at Clinton, who had issued a statement sharply critical of the voting results. “She said they were dishonest and unfair,” Putin fumed in public remarks, saying that Clinton gave “a signal” to demonstrators working “with the support of the U.S. State Department” to undermine his power. “We need to safeguard ourselves from this interference in our internal affairs,” Putin declared.

When Putin was making political moves in Syria to help Assad, Clinton called him a relic of the cold war, an enemy of peace.

When Obama was negotiating with Iran over the nuclear deal, Clinton accused Putin of trying to derail the talks.

These two people simple don't like each at all.

From what I have read, I think Putin's opinion of Trump is much like the rest of the world, a loose canon but with little interest or knowledge in international affairs.
Hildabeast is a Putin cocksucker... Because slick Willy would not have her.

Ok Leo. Prove how these indictments PROVE no collusion.
We’re all listening.

BOMBSHELL: Special Counsel Says No American Knowingly Involved In Russian Interference

In a statement that is sending shockwaves through the political world, a spokesman for General Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe announced on Friday that the counsel's 37-page indictment of Russians and Russian entities for interference in U.S. elections does not contain any allegation against any American for knowingly participating in the meddling.

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity," Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said at a press conference on Friday.

beats the shit out of me. what does trump have to do with 13 russian assholes trolling us?

nothing but man alive they're laughing their asses off at us right now.
Trumpers often posted there was no crime, that collusion wasn't a crime. Well now you have an underlying crime, one of conspiracy, and all you need to be guilty of that crime, is to perform an element that furthers the conspiracy, like helping deny a crime occurred.

Oh yea, just never mind the sale of Trump mansion to russian oligarch, and that same oligarch's aircraft with trump at airport.
And never mind Felix Sater.
And the russian laundromat.
Guilt by association... lol

Putin & Hillary sure agrees on selling American Uranium to Russia and the Clinton Foundation receiving $145 Million for the deed.

That Uranium was sold to Iran by Russia and paid for with the money Obama gave the Terrorist State of Iran. How Convenient?

They also had no problems agreeing to having a financial arrangement between The KGB and Clinton Campaign to buy Russian Propaganda.

And I’m sure Putin was happy with Obama telling him “I’ll have more flexibility after he election” and then doing nothing when Putin took The Crimea.

What a pussy Obama was. And what a corrupt skank Clinton was.

Actually Hilary Clinton, The DNC and Obama Solicited Knowingly Russian KGB Agents to create Russian Propaganda for them. And they paid them directly for it through Steele who was their courier and Russian DNC Clinton Liason.

The Russians are the best in the world at this, so that is why Clinton and the DNC met with them at The Ukrainian Embassy and launched the plot from there.

There was No Unwitting, it was Purposeful.

“If you ever find yourself running for President and need a little “Russian Propaganda”. I might know someone”

Vladimir-Putin-Hillary-Clinton-AP-640x480.jpg

Oh, this is going to be interesting.

Fake news is reporting Rosenstein is going to announce these charges today.

I can't wait to see what these charges are. So now buying adds disparaging Hillaryous is now a crime. Free speech unless you're Russian.

Rosenstein stated no person contacted by Russians knew they were being contacted by Russians who were trying to influence the election.

Go pound sand, libtardos, if they had any thing on Trump they'd have announced it.

You’re lying. The indictment clearly states the Russians worked with “ unwitting members of the trump administration.”

No that has nothing to do with Trump, right?

Right. What part about 'unwitting' do you not understand? BTW the Russians also fooled unwitting Hillary operatives too.

Suggesting that Hillary, was somehow buddies with Putin is a bit ridiculous. These two people have agreed on practically nothing over the years.

The war between Hillary Clinton and Putin began in 2009, when Obama put Clinton in charge of his Russian Reset plan which was designed to to improve relations between the United States and Russia in 2009. However, from very start it was clear that Clinton did not agree with Obama and pursued a course in the opposite direction.

When mass protests against Putin erupted in Moscow in December 2011, Putin made clear who he thought was really behind them: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. With the protesters accusing Putin of having rigged recent elections, he pointed an angry finger at Clinton, who had issued a statement sharply critical of the voting results. “She said they were dishonest and unfair,” Putin fumed in public remarks, saying that Clinton gave “a signal” to demonstrators working “with the support of the U.S. State Department” to undermine his power. “We need to safeguard ourselves from this interference in our internal affairs,” Putin declared.

When Putin was making political moves in Syria to help Assad, Clinton called him a relic of the cold war, an enemy of peace.

When Obama was negotiating with Iran over the nuclear deal, Clinton accused Putin of trying to derail the talks.

From what I have read, I think Putin's opinion of Trump is much like the rest of the world, a loose canon but with little interest or knowledge in international affairs.

Hildabeast is a Putin cocksucker... Because slick Willy would not have her.

Last edited:
RE: Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling
※→ radical right, et al,

I surely missed that.

(COMMENT)

All I saw was the 13 Russian nationals and 3 Russian entities.

So now it is up to 19??? - including the 3 unnamed Trump campaign associates!

Most Respectfully
R

The indictment is 37 pages, the news has been going over it for the last few hours, finding the easter eggs. Rosenstein only gave the cliff notes.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
The Clinton’s are the ones with the Russian connections

no one has been investigated more thoroughly than ms hillary and our 2 term president bill clinton, and GUESS what the results were, dumbo?

the nature of "contacts" in full context, matters under the law...

get a clue, moron. :itsok:

Nothing there about americans knowingly involved to be in their next indictment.

Why would there be?

Mueller has already telegraphed another indictment is imminent, and his record of returning indictments that people didn't know were coming in advance. We didn't know about any of the Mueller indictments until people already pleaded guilty.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

no one has been investigated more thoroughly than ms hillary and our 2 term president bill clinton, and GUESS what the results were, dumbo?

Clintons have always been above the law, because of the Russian connections.
Why don’t you go suck more slick Willy dick? Lol

Russian Indictments Could Set Stage For More Mueller Charges

The indictment said the Russians conspired “with persons known and unknown,” which could include Americans.

NEXT UP: U.S. ENABLERS

Yep, the big shit is about to start hitting the fan. Go Mueller!

Clintons have always been above the law, because of the Russian connections.
Why don’t you go suck more slick Willy dick? Lol

maybe donny can use that line in his legal defense. good one. :itsok:

You finally posted something I can agree with.

Forum List

Back