Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

You tell us. Lol. You want us to do the work for you.

By the way did you read the entire tax bill? Did every republican read the entire bill before signing it? Then why did you support something you didn’t read?

I tell you?

So, not only are you unable to present any actual wrong doing, you demand I prove a negative?

You are an idiot, Silly Bonobo.

The tax bill is irrelevant, straw man arguments are not clever.

[
***yawn*** Well..Comrade..since you are the one defending Russian interference...read the indictments..I need list nothing...and the question of whether the law was broken is one for a jury..not for you and your partisan blather.

So, no laws? No specific violations?

Just innuendo and a steady stream of demagoguery?

I've read the indictments. I had bought into the idea that at least identity theft was involved UNTIL I read the farce of indictments. The fucking scum actually try to claim using a fake name on Facebook violates some unknown and unknowable law.

Perhaps you lack the intellect to grasp that not only are these indictments not able to stand up in any court, they aren't even meant to. Torquemada would never even attempt these against an American or someone who could be taken into custody.
Sort of like how hillary wasn’t criminal just negligent in using private emails.

Are you ok with russia meddling?

[
show me how the russians helped trump. show me the ads the russians ran on facebook or anywhere else and then show me how these ads overwhelmingly pushed trump on us.

and i do wish we'd all stop the fucking "comrade" shit. this desire to paint people who disagree with us in the most extreme terms possible is a huge contributor to keeping the very trolling the russians *are* doing going strong.

We may as well be honest. The democrats are Stalinists - it's just fact. They are engaged in a civil war to end this nation.

[
***yawn*** Well..Comrade..since you are the one defending Russian interference...read the indictments..I need list nothing...and the question of whether the law was broken is one for a jury..not for you and your partisan blather.

So, no laws? No specific violations?

Just innuendo and a steady stream of demagoguery?

I've read the indictments. I had bought into the idea that at least identity theft was involved UNTIL I read the farce of indictments. The fucking scum actually try to claim using a fake name on Facebook violates some unknown and unknowable law.

Perhaps you lack the intellect to grasp that not only are these indictments not able to stand up in any court, they aren't even meant to. Torquemada would never even attempt these against an American or someone who could be taken into custody.

I continue to marvel at your idiocy - please don't stop

You tell us. Lol. You want us to do the work for you.

By the way did you read the entire tax bill? Did every republican read the entire bill before signing it? Then why did you support something you didn’t read?

I tell you?

So, not only are you unable to present any actual wrong doing, you demand I prove a negative?

You are an idiot, Silly Bonobo.

The tax bill is irrelevant, straw man arguments are not clever.
Just using your own arguments against you. You don’t like straw,an why did you use them in the first place? Clearly I’m saying what republicans said right before the Aca was to be signed.

Is calling out your sides hypocrisy what you’re calling a strawman?

[
I would love a law that made voting mandatory..if you want the perks of citizenship--you should have the responsibilities.

Joseph Stalin's USSR had just such a law.

Astounding how often your desires align with those of Uncle Joe.

In a FREE nation, the ability to NOT vote is every bit as important as the right to vote.

Again...if you are curious as to the facts alleged in the indictments and their basis in law..read them...and make up your own mind. Hey..I got an idea..how about YOU list the laws alleged to have been violated..and rebut them point by point--that would be cool!

So, you have nothing but innuendo and demagoguery. :thup:

I say the solution is for 80% of the population needs to vote every 2 years. That’s the only way the politicians will be forced to do what the normal people want. The two parties cater to the extremes because the extremes vote. The masses not voting fucks us all unless you are rich and powerful.

This is why corporations rule what we the people should be in charge of.

We would come up with common sense taxes, infrastructure, pollution, gun laws, etc. What we have now is what the rich like. You like it too keep voting gop
in a free country i can't make you vote.

we need to police ourselves 90% of the time. others can be a mix of the 10% left over. all your excuses and examples for your lot in life won't change it's still your lot in life and only you can change it.
Bull. If the poor voted they, no, we, WE all would have basic nationalized healthcare. That alone would make their lot in life better.

So because 80% of the poor don’t vote, screw them. Repeal obamacare. That’s for VOTERS to decide.

The only problem I have with republicans is they will cut Medicare too and that I do care about.

How would having health care make life's better?

I didn't just read this ^ ^ ^ Jesus H :rolleyes-41:
Yes you did. They can argue shit tastes good

Not all shit - just the toxic orange kind :D

Last edited:
They hated Hillary. They would have taken anyone over her. One reason I wanted her
and why i didn't want her and went trump.

but *WE* have to understand *OUR OWN ACTIONS* got us these 2 candidates with our continued apathy to the inner workings of our government and our lack of accountability we continue to put in these powerful positions.

as long as they do what we want, we don't care what they do. the second the OTHER SIDE does the same thing it's amazing what we run to in order to call them out for the very same behaviors we allowed previously.
I say the solution is for 80% of the population needs to vote every 2 years. That’s the only way the politicians will be forced to do what the normal people want. The two parties cater to the extremes because the extremes vote. The masses not voting fucks us all unless you are rich and powerful.

This is why corporations rule what we the people should be in charge of.

We would come up with common sense taxes, infrastructure, pollution, gun laws, etc. What we have now is what the rich like. You like it too keep voting gop
I would love a law that made voting mandatory..if you want the perks of citizenship--you should have the responsibilities.
Yup! I can’t wait for the day we find out if republicans are guilty or not. If they are doing a good job or not. And I know the exact date this will happen. It’s November 7th

More ignorance on display by a leftie, go ahead do it November 7th fool you will be a day late and voting will be over.
What I’m saying is all that matters is what people think in November. How can you disagree with that? Why? Do you want trump indicted?

Stunt double...a Face Book post is not illegal..a series of legal acts...intended to influence the election..would be a criminal conspiracy...as Mueller has charged.

Which "illegal acts," Comrade?

List them and the laws they violated.

This is the way of the Witch Hunt from the very start - innuendo, rumor, and gossip. Even with these absurd "indictments" no one can point to what laws were broken.
show me how the russians helped trump. show me the ads the russians ran on facebook or anywhere else and then show me how these ads overwhelmingly pushed trump on us.

and i do wish we'd all stop the fucking "comrade" shit. this desire to paint people who disagree with us in the most extreme terms possible is a huge contributor to keeping the very trolling the russians *are* doing going strong.

You're not simply disagreeing, comrade. You're ignorant of some the most basic information and in turn making stupid assertions.

The key findings from the US intelligence report on the Russia hack, decoded

"The ODNI report states conclusively that Putin personally ordered the email hacks of Democratic Party officials as part of a broader campaign to influence the US election in Trump’s favor. This seems to have sprung, in part, from Putin’s paranoia concerning perceived US attempts to undermine his government.

The report explains that Putin was incensed about a series of scandals that embarrassed his government, such as the Panama Papers leak, which revealed (among other things) a secret $2 billion account held by Putin personally. The Russian hacking campaign was designed in part to throw a similar kind of dirt on the United States, which he held responsible for his embarrassment.

“Putin publicly pointed to the Panama Papers disclosure and the Olympic doping scandal as US-directed efforts to defame Russia, suggesting he sought to use disclosures to discredit the image of the United States and cast it as hypocritical,” the ODNI report states."

If you would love that, then list the specific acts and the federal statutes violated by these act?

Posting things critical of Hillary outrages the Stalinist democrats, but violates no actual laws.
Again...if you are curious as to the facts alleged in the indictments and their basis in law..read them...and make up your own mind. Hey..I got an idea..how about YOU list the laws alleged to have been violated..and rebut them point by point--that would be cool!

Here here.

This just goes to show they're taking their talking points from some ditto-head, and never read the 37 page indictment, which explains every in micro detail, of every law broken, how it was broken, when it was broken, who broke it, and what proof they have to substantiate the indictment.

They even have an American who pleaded guilty, and confessed to being the guy who provided the Russians with their stolen and made up identities. Both acts of which are felonies under the law.

Well Comrade, then you could simply cut and paste.

I'll help you, here is the farce of an indictment:

TEXT: Full Mueller indictment on Russian election case

Shall I hold my breath while awaiting one of you Stalinists coming up with something?

in a free country i can't make you vote.

we need to police ourselves 90% of the time. others can be a mix of the 10% left over. all your excuses and examples for your lot in life won't change it's still your lot in life and only you can change it.
Bull. If the poor voted they, no, we, WE all would have basic nationalized healthcare. That alone would make their lot in life better.

So because 80% of the poor don’t vote, screw them. Repeal obamacare. That’s for VOTERS to decide.

The only problem I have with republicans is they will cut Medicare too and that I do care about.

How would having health care make life's better?

I didn't just read this ^ ^ ^ Jesus H :rolleyes-41:
Yes you did. They can argue shit tastes good

Not all shit - just the toxic orange shit :D
For example, the current status quo where nuts get high powered weapons and murder kids. Pretty shitty right? Yet Republicans insist things are fine and nothing needs to be done.

Stunt double...a Face Book post is not illegal..a series of legal acts...intended to influence the election..would be a criminal conspiracy...as Mueller has charged.

Which "illegal acts," Comrade?

List them and the laws they violated.

This is the way of the Witch Hunt from the very start - innuendo, rumor, and gossip. Even with these absurd "indictments" no one can point to what laws were broken.

You're not simply disagreeing, comrade. You're ignorant of some the most basic information and in turn making stupid assertions.

The key findings from the US intelligence report on the Russia hack, decoded

"The ODNI report states conclusively that Putin personally ordered the email hacks of Democratic Party officials as part of a broader campaign to influence the US election in Trump’s favor. This seems to have sprung, in part, from Putin’s paranoia concerning perceived US attempts to undermine his government.

The report explains that Putin was incensed about a series of scandals that embarrassed his government, such as the Panama Papers leak, which revealed (among other things) a secret $2 billion account held by Putin personally. The Russian hacking campaign was designed in part to throw a similar kind of dirt on the United States, which he held responsible for his embarrassment.

“Putin publicly pointed to the Panama Papers disclosure and the Olympic doping scandal as US-directed efforts to defame Russia, suggesting he sought to use disclosures to discredit the image of the United States and cast it as hypocritical,” the ODNI report states."
If republicans can’t see why republicans and corporations deny global warming then good luck trying to explain why Russia wanted trump no matter how many business connections you show them

For example, the current status quo where nuts get high powered weapons and murder kids. Pretty shitty right? Yet Republicans insist things are fine and nothing needs to be done.

Thankfully, Trumphole Deplorables will die off sooner than later

In case ya missed it

I've read the indictments. I had bought into the idea that at least identity theft was involved UNTIL I read the farce of indictments. The fucking scum actually try to claim using a fake name on Facebook violates some unknown and unknowable law..

I hate to call you stupid, but HEY STUPID, identity theft, and wire fraud are felonies. And Mueller has an American who pleaded guilty sing like a canary as to who illegally bought stolen and fake American identity information from him.

In short, we have the guy who illegally sold identities, testifying against those who illegally bought them. We have a confession by a co-conspirator to the crime(s)

[
No. They said they were, "unwitting participants".

The Witch Hunt claims that these phantom "Russians" organized rallies against Hillary. The "unwitting participants" were those who attended.

Is it illegal now to have rallies that oppose party members?

What does the Grand Inquisitor say?

It's a component of their meddling, dope and these aren't "phantom Russians". They were identified by name.

If nothing else, you dopes should be starting to see that the Russian effort was huge and highly organized across many fronts.
Even when we stop blaming republicans they can’t help keep defending Russia.

One of them even argued Russia has the freedom of speech and freedom to prefer trump

That tells me they aren’t intellectual enough to understand the laws unless fox rush and trump agree then they’ll deny deny deny
this from the person yet to cite a single law you continue to reference.

you keep using that word...i do not think it means what you think it means.

Read the indictments, dope.

Here is the farce of an indictment;

Go ahead and show which acts violated actual laws?

Hint: Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada might just have a wee bit of trouble getting any legitimate court to criminalize Facebook posts based on political views....

If you would love that, then list the specific acts and the federal statutes violated by these act?

Posting things critical of Hillary outrages the Stalinist democrats, but violates no actual laws.

Here here.

This just goes to show they're taking their talking points from some ditto-head, and never read the 37 page indictment, which explains every in micro detail, of every law broken, how it was broken, when it was broken, who broke it, and what proof they have to substantiate the indictment.

They even have an American who pleaded guilty, and confessed to being the guy who provided the Russians with their stolen and made up identities. Both acts of which are felonies under the law.

Well Comrade, then you could simply cut and paste.

I'll help you, here is the farce of an indictment:

Shall I hold my breath while awaiting one of you Stalinists coming up with something?
ROTFLMAO!

Did you really just re-post the text of the indictment that I posted to you in a vain attempt to see if you would actually address what was in it? Which, BTW..you have yet to do. At all.

You sir..are entertaining!

Forum List

Back