Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

Stunt double...a Face Book post is not illegal..a series of legal acts...intended to influence the election..would be a criminal conspiracy...as Mueller has charged.

Which "illegal acts," Comrade?

List them and the laws they violated.

This is the way of the Witch Hunt from the very start - innuendo, rumor, and gossip. Even with these absurd "indictments" no one can point to what laws were broken.
***yawn*** Well..Comrade..since you are the one defending Russian interference...read the indictments..I need list nothing...and the question of whether the law was broken is one for a jury..not for you and your partisan blather.
show me how the russians helped trump. show me the ads the russians ran on facebook or anywhere else and then show me how these ads overwhelmingly pushed trump on us.

and i do wish we'd all stop the fucking "comrade" shit. this desire to paint people who disagree with us in the most extreme terms possible is a huge contributor to keeping the very trolling the russians *are* doing going strong.
I agree..about the comrade shyte..I just responded to the fool I was quoting....I do not think that the Russians intent was to help Trump...I think they helped Trump as an incidental consequence of destabilizing our country..and they're doing a damn fine job..thus far.
Don’t know about you but if I had business dealings with trump and trumps friends, I’d want trump to win. Clearly Russia wanted trump. That’s a given.

Let’s not forget russia is like a corporation. The rich rule over their. Well now they do here too. Who’s richer put in or trump? Who’s slimier?

All the fake news was anti hillary. Why did the Russians want trump? They have tape of him with a hooker and it’s embarrassing. Luckily for us our potus is shameless
so you've not read a single russian facebook post? they didn't want trump they wanted us at each others throats.

unlucky for us we've got a shitload of dumbasses in this country that can't even put 2+2 together here.
They hated Hillary. They would have taken anyone over her. One reason I wanted her
and why i didn't want her and went trump.

but *WE* have to understand *OUR OWN ACTIONS* got us these 2 candidates with our continued apathy to the inner workings of our government and our lack of accountability we continue to put in these powerful positions.

as long as they do what we want, we don't care what they do. the second the OTHER SIDE does the same thing it's amazing what we run to in order to call them out for the very same behaviors we allowed previously.
I say the solution is for 80% of the population needs to vote every 2 years. That’s the only way the politicians will be forced to do what the normal people want. The two parties cater to the extremes because the extremes vote. The masses not voting fucks us all unless you are rich and powerful.

This is why corporations rule what we the people should be in charge of.

We would come up with common sense taxes, infrastructure, pollution, gun laws, etc. What we have now is what the rich like. You like it too keep voting gop
I would love a law that made voting mandatory..if you want the perks of citizenship--you should have the responsibilities.
then we need to stop punishing people for how they vote and insult them when we don't approve. you don't think having shit candidates and over active social police doesn't turn people away?

This is the way of the Witch Hunt from the very start - innuendo, rumor, and gossip. Even with these absurd "indictments" no one can point to what laws were broken.
***yawn*** Well..Comrade..since you are the one defending Russian interference...read the indictments..I need list nothing...and the question of whether the law was broken is one for a jury..not for you and your partisan blather.
show me how the russians helped trump. show me the ads the russians ran on facebook or anywhere else and then show me how these ads overwhelmingly pushed trump on us.

and i do wish we'd all stop the fucking "comrade" shit. this desire to paint people who disagree with us in the most extreme terms possible is a huge contributor to keeping the very trolling the russians *are* doing going strong.
I agree..about the comrade shyte..I just responded to the fool I was quoting....I do not think that the Russians intent was to help Trump...I think they helped Trump as an incidental consequence of destabilizing our country..and they're doing a damn fine job..thus far.
yep. trump was nothing more than a tool.

like a birth certificate.
or racism
or sexism

or *anything* people know will get a major reaction out of a collection of people and drive THEM out to "fight it".

so many can't see that. kinda disturbing as an example of our collective "intelligence".
IMO..mass opinion is opinion of the lowest common denominator---and those who actually think before they act..are swept away by the mindless and the manipulated.
it's of the most vocal and "popular" at the time. seldom are those also "right".

Well..not quite as meaningless as all that...those charged cannot travel to any country with extradition treaties with the US...without risking arrest. Their assets can be frozen....court orders can be enforced on any holdings in the US.

I would love to see if you are right..and that they would never be convicted if brought to trial...I see a pretty clear case for conspiracy.

If you would love that, then list the specific acts and the federal statutes violated by these act?

Posting things critical of Hillary outrages the Stalinist democrats, but violates no actual laws.
Again...if you are curious as to the facts alleged in the indictments and their basis in law..read them...and make up your own mind. Hey..I got an idea..how about YOU list the laws alleged to have been violated..and rebut them point by point--that would be cool!

so you've not read a single russian facebook post? they didn't want trump they wanted us at each others throats.

unlucky for us we've got a shitload of dumbasses in this country that can't even put 2+2 together here.
They hated Hillary. They would have taken anyone over her. One reason I wanted her

but *WE* have to understand *OUR OWN ACTIONS* got us these 2 candidates with our continued apathy to the inner workings of our government and our lack of accountability we continue to put in these powerful positions.

as long as they do what we want, we don't care what they do. the second the OTHER SIDE does the same thing it's amazing what we run to in order to call them out for the very same behaviors we allowed previously.
I say the solution is for 80% of the population needs to vote every 2 years. That’s the only way the politicians will be forced to do what the normal people want. The two parties cater to the extremes because the extremes vote. The masses not voting fucks us all unless you are rich and powerful.

We would come up with common sense taxes, infrastructure, pollution, gun laws, etc. What we have now is what the rich like. You like it too keep voting gop
I would love a law that made voting mandatory..if you want the perks of citizenship--you should have the responsibilities.
then we need to stop punishing people for how they vote and insult them when we don't approve. you don't think having shit candidates and over active social police doesn't turn people away?
Yes..yes I do. But, it's an axiom that people get the govt. they deserve...and what does that say about our culture..in the year 2018?

[
No. They said they were, "unwitting participants".

The Witch Hunt claims that these phantom "Russians" organized rallies against Hillary. The "unwitting participants" were those who attended.

Is it illegal now to have rallies that oppose party members?

What does the Grand Inquisitor say?

It's a component of their meddling, dope and these aren't "phantom Russians". They were identified by name.

If nothing else, you dopes should be starting to see that the Russian effort was huge and highly organized across many fronts.
Even when we stop blaming republicans they can’t help keep defending Russia.

One of them even argued Russia has the freedom of speech and freedom to prefer trump

That tells me they aren’t intellectual enough to understand the laws unless fox rush and trump agree then they’ll deny deny deny
this from the person yet to cite a single law you continue to reference.

you keep using that word...i do not think it means what you think it means.
This certainly isn’t a nothing burger you guys thought it would be.

And why are you yelling at us back seat drivers? Republicans appointed mueller. He’s a republican himself.

Are republicans corrupt and out to get trump too? Or is that fake Russian news?

Too damn true...Putin cares not a whit who is President..he just wants us at each-others throats--while he nibbles at Europe.

Agree that the primary purpose was sowing discord and doubt about our democracy.

But Putin obviously wanted Trump because a) he is a malleable, useful idiot and b) he knew he'd go easier on Russia.

I think I know what Russia wants and will benefit from: it's International Military tribunal on Soros and his Deep State buddies. However your country and your President would benefit from it even more. As well as the whole world.

So, Russians don't need confrontation, both countries would benefit from mutual cooperation significantly more than from confrontation. It's so simple to understand and that's what Deep State doesn't want Americans to understand. Because it would be the end of Deep State without internal support.

Peaceful trade is always a benefit to those involved.

I'm not sure that is possible with Russia at this time. The aspirations of Russia conflict with those of America.

On the deep state, I agree.

At the very least Peter Strzok and Lisa Page must be shot as the traitors they are.

McCabe, Rosenstien, and Comey must serve long prison sentences for their attempt to rig the presidential election. Reorganization of the DOJ along with the dissolution of the FBI is needed. If we must have a federal police force, Congress must have absolute oversight of it. The unaccountable and rogue FBI has no place in a Constitutional Republic.

Ask the Republican in charge of this investigation. Can you read, or are you like President Dotard who needs everything on two pages - double spaced?

https://www.justice.gov/file/1035477/download

All the fake news was anti hillary. Why did the Russians want trump? They have tape of him with a hooker and it’s embarrassing. Luckily for us our potus is shameless

Yup! I can’t wait for the day we find out if republicans are guilty or not. If they are doing a good job or not. And I know the exact date this will happen. It’s November 7th

This whole exercise by the Left has gone so far off the rails, it isn't even funny.

QUESTIONS--------->
1. How long has the government been surveilling Trump through the Paige FISA warrant?

2. How long did it take for the congressional committee to find the texts, e-mails, and truth of what was going on at the FBI?

So now, let us all get this straight----------->we are to be led to believe that a measly congressional committee can find evidence that quickly on what was happening in the FBI, BUT.............after surveilling the Trump campaign and everything they did, they have nothing yet, after how long of going through the transcripts, e-mails, financial documents, telephone conversations, and documents, that were handed to them by the surveilling agencies under FISA?

There is only 2 conclusions to draw from this---------->

1. There is no there, there,

or,

2. Trump is the most brilliant spy the world has ever seen; but yet the Left says he is dumb as a box of rocks..........so which is it Leftists? No there, there........or he is absolutely brilliant!

The left is flailing away, and anyone with any logic, knows this! You have actual evidence of collusion in the FBI to help Hilly and the DNC, and not one piece of evidence tying Trump to anything but Kentucky Fried Chicken! Hell, they can't even arrest the supposed trigger, (if you listen to the left) Carter Paige, that started all of this. (Paige is the excuse today, yesterday it was Poapodopolis, the day before that it was the dossier. They can't even pick an excuse and stick with it longer than 36hrs)

Is President Trump passing legislation? Is he using EOs to change the nation? Has he had a large impact on much of the country?

Well, since he has, and the investigators already have all the evidence since he was surveilled, why are they letting him act as President if they have something? I mean, it isn't like they don't already know. All they have to do is indict him, and I am 100% sure that congress would have Pence assume the office until the indictment was resolved. And if he is honestly a TRAITOR, why wouldn't they to stop him? Wouldn't YOU! Do you actually believe that the NSA, all the people in Washington, and even the cabinet would allow him to remain in office if he was a puppet for COMMUNISM, Russia, which also means China?

Seriously, some of you people can really tell a tall tale. You have a special counsel, a load of Hilly hacks on the special counsels team, a ton of surveillance from way back when in the campaign, and yet; you want everyone to believe the President is a traitor, they have all the evidence that they acquired, and yet they allow him to sit in the oval office.

I don't know how dumb you think we are, but I do know how dumb we think you are-)
WHY did Russians want Trump to win??? Try and answer without all your repub bullshit

Ummm, actually from most accounts I have read, they had a vested interest in Bernie.
ANY OPPORTUNITY
The Internet Research Agency, a Russian organization, and the defendants began working in 2014 to interfere in U.S. elections, according to the indictment. They used false personas and social media while also staging political rallies and communicating with “unwitting individuals” associated with the Trump campaign, it said.

In a Feb. 10, 2016, planning memo, the Russians were instructed to “use any opportunity to criticize Hillary and the rest (except Sanders and Trump -- we support them).”

The operations also denigrated candidates including Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, Trump’s rivals in the 2016 Republican primary, the indictment said.

The efforts included contact with “unwitting” Trump campaign officials, with the goal of “impairing, obstructing, and defeating the lawful government functions” including the election.

Mueller’s Case of Russian Meddling in U.S. Election: Highlights

the big unanswered question remains: why would Russia prefer Trump who they could not control over Hillary who they had tons of material that could be used to blackmail her into doing exactly what they wanted.

Mueller knows that he has wasted millions of dollars on a failed witch hunt and now is trying to regain some credibility with this evil Russians indictment.
the big unanswered question remains: why would Russia prefer Trump who they could not control over Hillary who they had tons of material that could be used to blackmail her into doing exactly what they wanted.

There is no question that Russia already controls Trump.

Trump defers to Russia in every circumstance. He can't even admit that they did anything during the election which leads to inaction across the board. Publicly defending Russia against allegations of meddling, easing up on Ukraine, no further sanctions despite a unanimous vote from Congress and most importantly, no action to either prepare our systems against future meddling or any substantive retaliation. He's
avoided and dismissed this issue from day one.

Bought and paid for.

You stupid

in a free country i can't make you vote.

we need to police ourselves 90% of the time. others can be a mix of the 10% left over. all your excuses and examples for your lot in life won't change it's still your lot in life and only you can change it.
Bull. If the poor voted they, no, we, WE all would have basic nationalized healthcare. That alone would make their lot in life better.

So because 80% of the poor don’t vote, screw them. Repeal obamacare. That’s for VOTERS to decide.

The only problem I have with republicans is they will cut Medicare too and that I do care about.

Let’s not forget russia is like a corporation. The rich rule over their. Well now they do here too. Who’s richer put in or trump? Who’s slimier?

On paper, Trump is richer, but in reality because Putin owns so much of Russian state businesses, he's by far richer. With estimates between $80 and $200 billion us.

Yup! I can’t wait for the day we find out if republicans are guilty or not. If they are doing a good job or not. And I know the exact date this will happen. It’s November 7th

More ignorance on display by a leftie, go ahead do it November 7th fool you will be a day late and voting will be over.

WHY did Russians want Trump to win??? Try and answer without all your repub bullshit

Ummm, actually from most accounts I have read, they had a vested interest in Bernie.
ANY OPPORTUNITY
The Internet Research Agency, a Russian organization, and the defendants began working in 2014 to interfere in U.S. elections, according to the indictment. They used false personas and social media while also staging political rallies and communicating with “unwitting individuals” associated with the Trump campaign, it said.

In a Feb. 10, 2016, planning memo, the Russians were instructed to “use any opportunity to criticize Hillary and the rest (except Sanders and Trump -- we support them).”

The operations also denigrated candidates including Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, Trump’s rivals in the 2016 Republican primary, the indictment said.

The efforts included contact with “unwitting” Trump campaign officials, with the goal of “impairing, obstructing, and defeating the lawful government functions” including the election.

Mueller knows that he has wasted millions of dollars on a failed witch hunt and now is trying to regain some credibility with this evil Russians indictment.

Trump defers to Russia in every circumstance. He can't even admit that they did anything during the election which leads to inaction across the board. Publicly defending Russia against allegations of meddling, easing up on Ukraine, no further sanctions despite a unanimous vote from Congress and most importantly, no action to either prepare our systems against future meddling or any substantive retaliation. He's

Bought and paid for.

You stupid
Not stupid he just disagrees with your opinions. He just needs more voters who agree with him to show up and vote.

[
No. They said they were, "unwitting participants".

The Witch Hunt claims that these phantom "Russians" organized rallies against Hillary. The "unwitting participants" were those who attended.

Is it illegal now to have rallies that oppose party members?

What does the Grand Inquisitor say?

It's a component of their meddling, dope and these aren't "phantom Russians". They were identified by name.

If nothing else, you dopes should be starting to see that the Russian effort was huge and highly organized across many fronts.

They are "phantom" in that they can never be arrested or prosecuted. Not that the "charges" can stand in any court. This is farce that the Inquisition hopes will distract from the absolute corruption of the DOJ and FBI.

It failed.

So, have you figured out which acts violated which laws yet?

You know such as USCode(301BS) states "Any post on electronic media that opposes the aims and goals of the GLORIOUS PEOPLES DEMOCRAT PARTY shall be prohibited and those who do so shall be sent to forced labor camps for a duration not less than twenty years.)

Yup, illegals will be all over that one.

ANY OPPORTUNITY

Bought and paid for.

You stupid
Not stupid he just disagrees with your opinions. He just needs more voters who agree with him to show up and vote.

Me stupid you think voting day this year is November 7th...

And yes he is a moron to say Putin owns Trump.

Forum List

Back