Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

If you would love that, then list the specific acts and the federal statutes violated by these act?

Posting things critical of Hillary outrages the Stalinist democrats, but violates no actual laws.
Again...if you are curious as to the facts alleged in the indictments and their basis in law..read them...and make up your own mind. Hey..I got an idea..how about YOU list the laws alleged to have been violated..and rebut them point by point--that would be cool!

Here here.

This just goes to show they're taking their talking points from some ditto-head, and never read the 37 page indictment, which explains every in micro detail, of every law broken, how it was broken, when it was broken, who broke it, and what proof they have to substantiate the indictment.

They even have an American who pleaded guilty, and confessed to being the guy who provided the Russians with their stolen and made up identities. Both acts of which are felonies under the law.

[
You cannot see the difference between people and Countries/ Countries don't have 'rights'. BTW..I would deport every illegal now..if I had the magic wand..

{In Yick Wo v. Hopkins, a case involving the rights of Chinese immigrants, the Court ruled that the 14th Amendment's statement, "Nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws," applied to all persons "without regard to any differences of race, of color, or of nationality," and to "an alien, who has entered the country, and has become subject in all respects to its jurisdiction, and a part of its population, although alleged to be illegally here." (Kaoru Yamataya v. Fisher, 189 U.S. 86 (1903) )}

You are simply ignorant.

and your attempt to deflect from the topic is noted..and laughed at.

iu

iu

so you've not read a single russian facebook post? they didn't want trump they wanted us at each others throats.

unlucky for us we've got a shitload of dumbasses in this country that can't even put 2+2 together here.
They hated Hillary. They would have taken anyone over her. One reason I wanted her
and why i didn't want her and went trump.

but *WE* have to understand *OUR OWN ACTIONS* got us these 2 candidates with our continued apathy to the inner workings of our government and our lack of accountability we continue to put in these powerful positions.

as long as they do what we want, we don't care what they do. the second the OTHER SIDE does the same thing it's amazing what we run to in order to call them out for the very same behaviors we allowed previously.
I say the solution is for 80% of the population needs to vote every 2 years. That’s the only way the politicians will be forced to do what the normal people want. The two parties cater to the extremes because the extremes vote. The masses not voting fucks us all unless you are rich and powerful.

This is why corporations rule what we the people should be in charge of.

We would come up with common sense taxes, infrastructure, pollution, gun laws, etc. What we have now is what the rich like. You like it too keep voting gop
in a free country i can't make you vote.

we need to police ourselves 90% of the time. others can be a mix of the 10% left over. all your excuses and examples for your lot in life won't change it's still your lot in life and only you can change it.
Bull. If the poor voted they, no, we, WE all would have basic nationalized healthcare. That alone would make their lot in life better.

So because 80% of the poor don’t vote, screw them. Repeal obamacare. That’s for VOTERS to decide.

The only problem I have with republicans is they will cut Medicare too and that I do care about.

How would having health care make life's better?

They hated Hillary. They would have taken anyone over her. One reason I wanted her

but *WE* have to understand *OUR OWN ACTIONS* got us these 2 candidates with our continued apathy to the inner workings of our government and our lack of accountability we continue to put in these powerful positions.

as long as they do what we want, we don't care what they do. the second the OTHER SIDE does the same thing it's amazing what we run to in order to call them out for the very same behaviors we allowed previously.
I say the solution is for 80% of the population needs to vote every 2 years. That’s the only way the politicians will be forced to do what the normal people want. The two parties cater to the extremes because the extremes vote. The masses not voting fucks us all unless you are rich and powerful.

We would come up with common sense taxes, infrastructure, pollution, gun laws, etc. What we have now is what the rich like. You like it too keep voting gop
I would love a law that made voting mandatory..if you want the perks of citizenship--you should have the responsibilities.
then we need to stop punishing people for how they vote and insult them when we don't approve. you don't think having shit candidates and over active social police doesn't turn people away?
Yes..yes I do. But, it's an axiom that people get the govt. they deserve...and what does that say about our culture..in the year 2018?
We suck. Been saying that since before the election

Stunt double...a Face Book post is not illegal..a series of legal acts...intended to influence the election..would be a criminal conspiracy...as Mueller has charged.

Which "illegal acts," Comrade?

List them and the laws they violated.

This is the way of the Witch Hunt from the very start - innuendo, rumor, and gossip. Even with these absurd "indictments" no one can point to what laws were broken.
***yawn*** Well..Comrade..since you are the one defending Russian interference...read the indictments..I need list nothing...and the question of whether the law was broken is one for a jury..not for you and your partisan blather.
show me how the russians helped trump. show me the ads the russians ran on facebook or anywhere else and then show me how these ads overwhelmingly pushed trump on us.

and i do wish we'd all stop the fucking "comrade" shit. this desire to paint people who disagree with us in the most extreme terms possible is a huge contributor to keeping the very trolling the russians *are* doing going strong.
I agree..about the comrade shyte..I just responded to the fool I was quoting....I do not think that the Russians intent was to help Trump...I think they helped Trump as an incidental consequence of destabilizing our country..and they're doing a damn fine job..thus far.
Don’t know about you but if I had business dealings with trump and trumps friends, I’d want trump to win. Clearly Russia wanted trump. That’s a given.

Let’s not forget russia is like a corporation. The rich rule over their. Well now they do here too. Who’s richer put in or trump? Who’s slimier?

Don't be stupid. Putin was on the paying side of the Uranium One bribe. Hillary would have been toast as President. Putin loved Hillary.

so you've not read a single russian facebook post? they didn't want trump they wanted us at each others throats.

unlucky for us we've got a shitload of dumbasses in this country that can't even put 2+2 together here.

we need to police ourselves 90% of the time. others can be a mix of the 10% left over. all your excuses and examples for your lot in life won't change it's still your lot in life and only you can change it.
Bull. If the poor voted they, no, we, WE all would have basic nationalized healthcare. That alone would make their lot in life better.

So because 80% of the poor don’t vote, screw them. Repeal obamacare. That’s for VOTERS to decide.

The only problem I have with republicans is they will cut Medicare too and that I do care about.
My vote.

My right.

You cannot have it.

I didn't just read this ^ ^ ^ Jesus H :rolleyes-41:

[
No. They said they were, "unwitting participants".

The Witch Hunt claims that these phantom "Russians" organized rallies against Hillary. The "unwitting participants" were those who attended.

Is it illegal now to have rallies that oppose party members?

What does the Grand Inquisitor say?

It's a component of their meddling, dope and these aren't "phantom Russians". They were identified by name.

If nothing else, you dopes should be starting to see that the Russian effort was huge and highly organized across many fronts.
Even when we stop blaming republicans they can’t help keep defending Russia.

One of them even argued Russia has the freedom of speech and freedom to prefer trump

That tells me they aren’t intellectual enough to understand the laws unless fox rush and trump agree then they’ll deny deny deny
this from the person yet to cite a single law you continue to reference.

you keep using that word...i do not think it means what you think it means.

Read the indictments, dope.

I would love a law that made voting mandatory..if you want the perks of citizenship--you should have the responsibilities.
Yup! I can’t wait for the day we find out if republicans are guilty or not. If they are doing a good job or not. And I know the exact date this will happen. It’s November 7th

More ignorance on display by a leftie, go ahead do it November 7th fool you will be a day late and voting will be over.
Then I’ll accept the results. Question is will you?

[
You cannot see the difference between people and Countries/ Countries don't have 'rights'. BTW..I would deport every illegal now..if I had the magic wand..

{In Yick Wo v. Hopkins, a case involving the rights of Chinese immigrants, the Court ruled that the 14th Amendment's statement, "Nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws," applied to all persons "without regard to any differences of race, of color, or of nationality," and to "an alien, who has entered the country, and has become subject in all respects to its jurisdiction, and a part of its population, although alleged to be illegally here." (Kaoru Yamataya v. Fisher, 189 U.S. 86 (1903) )}

You are simply ignorant.

and your attempt to deflect from the topic is noted..and laughed at.

iu

iu
Indeed, the irony...You said Russia..a country...had the constitutional right of Free Speech--this makes you an idiot. Then you continue your idiocy by snipping my post is some vain attempt to save face..and still you look like an idiot. Individuals have rights..countries do not.

You're not all that bright, are you?

Trump defers to Russia in every circumstance. He can't even admit that they did anything during the election which leads to inaction across the board. Publicly defending Russia against allegations of meddling, easing up on Ukraine, no further sanctions despite a unanimous vote from Congress and most importantly, no action to either prepare our systems against future meddling or any substantive retaliation. He's
avoided and dismissed this issue from day one.

Bought and paid for.

You stupid

He's right. Trump is frighteningly supportive of Russia, and frighteningly oblivious to Russia meddling in the 2016 election. All his intelligence agencies told Trump that even before he was sworn in, and Trump for some unknown reason has resisted, calling the intelligence agencies "deep state", or the intel he received "fake news"

The heads of the intel agencies just tore Trump a new one, when they held up the Mueller indictment, which they obviously provided a lot of the detailed communication intercepts, and declassified them so Mueller could use them in the indictment.

[
***yawn*** Well..Comrade..since you are the one defending Russian interference...read the indictments..I need list nothing...and the question of whether the law was broken is one for a jury..not for you and your partisan blather.

So, no laws? No specific violations?

Just innuendo and a steady stream of demagoguery?

I've read the indictments. I had bought into the idea that at least identity theft was involved UNTIL I read the farce of indictments. The fucking scum actually try to claim using a fake name on Facebook violates some unknown and unknowable law.

Perhaps you lack the intellect to grasp that not only are these indictments not able to stand up in any court, they aren't even meant to. Torquemada would never even attempt these against an American or someone who could be taken into custody.

I didn't just read this ^ ^ ^ Jesus H :rolleyes-41:
Yes you did. They can argue shit tastes good

Forum List

Back