Mueller Indicts 13 Russian Nationals For Election Meddling

There is no defense for your actions in wishing death on others.

I've not wished death on ANYONE. I've said ANYONE GUILTY toss em on alcatraz. To try and equate my actions to your death wishes?

You're fucked up dude.
Didn't they have firing squads for traitors??? Trump and you belong together
so now i'm a traitor and you're wishing me dead?

i rest my case.
I believe trump colluded with Russia but it will never be proven.

Still we need to address Russia’s meddling no?
Facebook, Twitter: Russian actors sought to undermine Trump after election

that stuff? it's not only the elections and how is what they did illegal? if obama weaponized the fbi, doj and cia, then the russians are weaponizing the average american citizen against each other and they simply do not care how.

to think they have a vested interest in trump is stupid at this point. they are only trolling the living shit out of us and far too many don't get that yet.
Too damn true...Putin cares not a whit who is President..he just wants us at each-others throats--while he nibbles at Europe.
he's tossed us some social justice warrior causes and it's keeping us too busy to worry about him.

we're eating their shit up like halloween candy disappears into a fat kid and blaming ourselves along the way. hell, some even wishing others dead for no other reason than we disagree.

they're winning and those engaged in the hate are too stupid to see it.

my only excuse ice is republicans can always bring out the worst in people These AH's here talk about Comey Hill, Muelleur Rosenstein going to jail and you keep silent?? You are NO ONE to call anyone fucked up
There is no defense for your actions in wishing death on others.

I've not wished death on ANYONE. I've said ANYONE GUILTY toss em on alcatraz. To try and equate my actions to your death wishes?

You're fucked up dude.
Didn't they have firing squads for traitors??? Trump and you belong together
so now i'm a traitor and you're wishing me dead?

i rest my case.
I believe trump colluded with Russia but it will never be proven.

Still we need to address Russia’s meddling no?
Facebook, Twitter: Russian actors sought to undermine Trump after election

that stuff? it's not only the elections and how is what they did illegal? if obama weaponized the fbi, doj and cia, then the russians are weaponizing the average american citizen against each other and they simply do not care how.

to think they have a vested interest in trump is stupid at this point. they are only trolling the living shit out of us and far too many don't get that yet.
Yes they fuck with trump too but he can’t complain because they clearly have dirt on him

[
Russians want better relationship with US, is that a crime? It would actually benefit both countries. And only such brainwashed morons like you liberals (with the "help" of Soros Media of course) can't understand such a simple thing.

Barack Obama deeply interfered in the last Russian election, creating anger in the Putin camp.

What Russia wants is to create chaos as payback for the CIA and NSA infringing on their elections. Obama is a nasty little turd and pissed the Russians off.
They may have wanted tom I can't say "yes" or "no" cause there is NO evidence. BTW, to want to do something is not a crime.

But "to want" and "to do" are completely different things, don't you think?

[
ANY OPPORTUNITY
The Internet Research Agency, a Russian organization, and the defendants began working in 2014 to interfere in U.S. elections, according to the indictment. They used false personas and social media while also staging political rallies and communicating with “unwitting individuals” associated with the Trump campaign, it said.

In a Feb. 10, 2016, planning memo, the Russians were instructed to “use any opportunity to criticize Hillary and the rest (except Sanders and Trump -- we support them).”

The operations also denigrated candidates including Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, Trump’s rivals in the 2016 Republican primary, the indictment said.

The efforts included contact with “unwitting” Trump campaign officials, with the goal of “impairing, obstructing, and defeating the lawful government functions” including the election.

Mueller’s Case of Russian Meddling in U.S. Election: Highlights

eddie - you're dumb as a doorbell.

Which of those acts are illegal?

How long is the prison sentence for criticizing Hillary? :dunno:

Also, what is the goal of the Mewler-Torquemada witch hunt? Is it not “impairing, obstructing, and defeating the lawful government functions” to neutralize the President of the United States?

In fact it is.

Russia meddling is against the law. Facebook is going to try to not post Russia’s fake news anymore. Why? Doesn’t russia have free speech?

If you don’t like republic mueller being trumps special prosecutor aka pain in the ass think about how you sicken ken Starr and eventually he caught Clinton on some petty shit. That never went anywhere but cost us millions too

[
ANY OPPORTUNITY
The Internet Research Agency, a Russian organization, and the defendants began working in 2014 to interfere in U.S. elections, according to the indictment. They used false personas and social media while also staging political rallies and communicating with “unwitting individuals” associated with the Trump campaign, it said.

In a Feb. 10, 2016, planning memo, the Russians were instructed to “use any opportunity to criticize Hillary and the rest (except Sanders and Trump -- we support them).”

The operations also denigrated candidates including Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, Trump’s rivals in the 2016 Republican primary, the indictment said.

The efforts included contact with “unwitting” Trump campaign officials, with the goal of “impairing, obstructing, and defeating the lawful government functions” including the election.

Also, what is the goal of the Mewler-Torquemada witch hunt? Is it not “impairing, obstructing, and defeating the lawful government functions” to neutralize the President of the United States?

In fact it is.

Russia meddling is against the law. Facebook is going to try to not post Russia’s fake news anymore. Why? Doesn’t russia have free speech?

If you don’t like republic mueller being trumps special prosecutor aka pain in the ass think about how you sicken ken Starr and eventually he caught Clinton on some petty shit. That never went anywhere but cost us millions too
Uhh...no..Russia does not have 'free speech'. Russia has no Constitutional rights..in our country.

[
ANY OPPORTUNITY

In fact it is.

please link me to the law
then the facebook posts in question that broke such law.

or shut the fuck up.

[
They may have wanted tom I can't say "yes" or "no" cause there is NO evidence. BTW, to want to do something is not a crime.

Agreed.

Rosentstien - who belongs in prison - read an indictment of non-crimes against people not in the country who can never be prosecuted for the acts that no court would ever allow in the first place.

The Communists were initially crowing that these phantom "Russians" had used "fake identities." But if you look, they are no more "fake" that the ID you or I use on this forum. The complaint by the Witch Hunt is they didn't use their real names on Facebook.

Really? That's what Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada came up with after 13 months and $100 million; that people use fake names on Facebook? :eek:

And the scumbag actually thinks he can take people to trial for such made up charges? Ah but that's the rub - it's just kabuki theater. There is no intent to take anyone to trial. These absurd indictments are intended to distract from the very real crimes of the FBI and DOJ that have surfaced.

Last edited:
[
ANY OPPORTUNITY

In fact it is.

or shut the fuck up.
Stunt double...a Face Book post is not illegal..a series of legal acts...intended to influence the election..would be a criminal conspiracy...as Mueller has charged.

[
ANY OPPORTUNITY

In fact it is.

or shut the fuck up.
Stunt double...a Face Book post is not illegal..a series of legal acts...intended to influence the election..would be a criminal conspiracy...as Mueller has charged.
and where are these facebook posts that are focused on altering our outcome? the ones i see are just pitting one extreme group against another and letting them go at it in the comments section.

The fake identities used by the Russians were purchased from a California Mexican who is in the business of identity theft.

[
ANY OPPORTUNITY

In fact it is.

or shut the fuck up.
and where are these facebook posts that are focused on altering our outcome? the ones i see are just pitting one extreme group against another and letting them go at it in the comments section.
All the fake news was anti hillary. Why did the Russians want trump? They have tape of him with a hooker and it’s embarrassing. Luckily for us our potus is shameless

[

Agreed.

Rosentstien - who belongs in prison - read an indictment of non-crimes against people not in the country who can never be prosecuted for the acts that no court would ever allow in the first place.

The Communists were initially crowing that these phantom "Russians" had used "fake identities." But if you look, they are no more "fake" that the ID you or I use on this forum. The complaint by the Witch Hunt is they didn't use their real names on Facebook.

Really? That's what Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada came up with after 13 months and $100 million; that people use fake names on Facebook? :eek

And the scumbag actually thinks he can take people to trial for such made up charges? Ah but that's the rub - it's just kabuki theater. There is no intent to take anyone to trial. These absurd indictments are intended to distract from the very real crimes of the FBI and DOJ that have surfaced.
Well..not quite as meaningless as all that...those charged cannot travel to any country with extradition treaties with the US...without risking arrest. Their assets can be frozen....court orders can be enforced on any holdings in the US.

I would love to see if you are right..and that they would never be convicted if brought to trial...I see a pretty clear case for conspiracy.

[
ANY OPPORTUNITY

In fact it is.

or shut the fuck up.
I would be looking at the Podesta and DNC hacks for proof of intent, I think--the social media stuff is just fluff...IMO.

[

Agreed.

Really? That's what Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada came up with after 13 months and $100 million; that people use fake names on Facebook? :eek

I think I know what Russia wants and will benefit from: it's International Military tribunal on Soros and his Deep State buddies. However your country and your President would benefit from it even more. As well as the whole world.

So, Russians don't need confrontation, both countries would benefit from mutual cooperation significantly more than from confrontation. It's so simple to understand and that's what Deep State doesn't want Americans to understand. Because it would be the end of Deep State without internal support.

In fact it is.

or shut the fuck up.
I would be looking at the Podesta and DNC hacks for proof of intent, I think--the social media stuff is just fluff...IMO.
makes you wish the fbi had looked over the DNC server.

The FBI Relied on a Private Firm’s Investigation of the DNC Hack—Which Makes the Agency Harder to Trust  

[
No. They said they were, "unwitting participants".

The Witch Hunt claims that these phantom "Russians" organized rallies against Hillary. The "unwitting participants" were those who attended.

Is it illegal now to have rallies that oppose party members?

What does the Grand Inquisitor say?

It's a component of their meddling, dope and these aren't "phantom Russians". They were identified by name.

If nothing else, you dopes should be starting to see that the Russian effort was huge and highly organized across many fronts.

In fact it is.

or shut the fuck up.
Tip of the iceberg but like trump with Afghanistan mueller isn’t going to announce to the enemy everything he has until it’s too late.

Trump thinks he’s smarter than he is

Russia meddling is against the law.

Really?

Which law does posting on Facebook violate? Post the text of that law?

Facebook is going to try to not post Russia’s fake news anymore. Why? Doesn’t russia have free speech?
]

Facebook is openly censoring any speech critical of the left. Facebook is a private company and can do as they please. I do not frequent facebook, I prefer USMB.

Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada has spent over $100 million. Now that this is over - and whether you're too stupid to grasp it or not, it IS over, we have indictments of SEC violations from 12 years ago and some ridiculous farce about prosecuting facebook posts by foreign nationals not subject to American law.

This last part a cynical attempt to distract from revelations of treason by his top lieutenant Strzok and election tampering by his Capos McCabe and Rosenstien.

This is corruption to the very roots of the Federal government directed by the very tops of these unaccountable organizations.

In fact it is.

or shut the fuck up.
All the fake news was anti hillary. Why did the Russians want trump? They have tape of him with a hooker and it’s embarrassing. Luckily for us our potus is shameless
so you've not read a single russian facebook post? they didn't want trump they wanted us at each others throats.

unlucky for us we've got a shitload of dumbasses in this country that can't even put 2+2 together here.

Forum List

Back