Mueller Just Got Assad's Ass Kicked

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
The horse-faced turd uses the FBI he no longer runs or works for to raid the home and office of President's lawyer? Cohen doesn't even have a computer or smart phone to work on today....they took it all. So how is Cohen supposed to represent the President?....clearly deep-state fascism and illegal as all hell...and he knows it. So guess who 45 is going to take it out on....Bashar al Assad....we've never seen Trump this pissed.

104161766-GettyImages-519809258.600x400.jpg

kick%20ass.gif

Last edited:
IMO selling 4 properties, all above market value to unknown buyers to silence his employers "whistleblower" raises eyebrows.
Seems like really smart money laundering. But maybe it wasnt. Thats why they are investigating :thup:

The horse-faced turd uses the FBI he no longer runs or works for to raid the home and office of President's lawyer? Coen doesn't even have a computer or smart phone to work on today....they took it all. So how is Coen supposed to represent the President?....clearly deep-state fascism and illegal as all hell...and he knows it. So guess who 45 is going to take it out on....Bashar al Assad....we've never seen Trump this pissed.

kick%20ass.gif

Trump is a snowflake that is for sure

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The horse-faced turd uses the FBI he no longer runs or works for to raid the home and office of President's lawyer? Coen doesn't even have a computer or smart phone to work on today....they took it all. So how is Coen supposed to represent the President?....clearly deep-state fascism and illegal as all hell...and he knows it.

Meuller have the info to the states attorney for the southern district in NY, and they decided to run n with it; so, obviously, there is something there. It’s difficult to get a warrant to raid an attorneys office; so whatever evidence was presented to a judge who signed off on the warrant, must have been persuasive and not at all illegal
So guess who 45 is going to take it out on....Bashar al Assad....we've never seen Trump this pissed.

:lol: Sure he is, tough guy

• Banned
IMO selling 4 properties, all above market value to unknown buyers to silence his employers "whistleblower" raises eyebrows.
Seems like really smart money laundering. But maybe it wasnt. Thats why they are investigating :thup:

Huh?

Meuller have the info to the states attorney for the southern district in NY, and they decided to run n with it; so, obviously, there is something there. It’s difficult to get a warrant to raid an attorneys office; so whatever evidence was presented to a judge who signed off on the warrant, must have been persuasive and not at all illegal

Yep, there were a several legal experts on the tube this morning and ALL agreed that the warrants would never have been issued unless they had solid evidence of a crime committed and/or evidence was in danger of being destroyed.

My guess is that Cohen has been shredding evidence ever since he F'd over Trump on the Stormy thing. But there's no way he got it all.

• Banned
. It’s difficult to get a warrant to raid an attorneys office; so whatever evidence was presented to a judge who signed off on the warrant, must have been persuasive and not at all illegal

You mean like how hard it was to get a FISA warrant, Betty? ...get back to your ballet lessons....this is man-talk.

Huh?
Ummm thats part of why this happened.
Do you happen to know anything about what you are whining about?

I know you got more marbles in your mouth than usual....Cohen has nothing to do with anything Mueller was supposed to look into....the chickenshit passed the ball before he gets sacked which is hopefully today.

I know you got more marbles in your mouth than usual....Cohen has nothing to do with anything Mueller was supposed to look into....the chickenshit passed the ball before he gets sacked which is hopefully today.
Mueller is supposed to look into trump, russia and his team. He is supposed to follow through on anything he finds that is linked to them.
Thats the way i understand it.

. It’s difficult to get a warrant to raid an attorneys office; so whatever evidence was presented to a judge who signed off on the warrant, must have been persuasive and not at all illegal

You mean like how hard it was to get a FISA warrant, Betty? ...get back to your ballet lessons....this is man-talk.
Actually, a FISA warrant is even more difficult to obtain; so, you probably don’t want to bring that up, Francis.

Get back to your “man talk”

Mueller is supposed to look into trump, russia and his team. He is supposed to follow through on anything he finds that is linked to them.
No, he is supposed to look in to how Russia may have interfered in our elections, which BTW, would include The Clinton Campaign soliciting the help of Ukrainian Agents, and Government Officials loyal to Russia to help create a Russian Sourced Smear Campaign which was used to launch This Illegitimate Investigation in The FIrst Place.

But Mueller is not going to Investigate Himself, nor why he was illegitimately Appointed as a Special Counsel

Here, take a peek for yourself. This is just The Ukrainian End of things when The Clinton Campaign Conspired with Russian Loyalists in The Ukraine Government to Launch a Smear Campaign against Trump and Manafort.

How Clinton Used Russian Loyalists & Propaganda Funneled through The Ukraine in the 2016 Election!

Last edited:

He's a special counsel not an independent counsel.....but he's got Shitstein so bamboozeled he'll rubber stamp anything.

The issue now is that if we attack with aircraft, do the Russians come up to play? They've been real frisky up in the Barents knowing we wouldn't engage them unless they engaged first. This could get interesting real fast if we splash a half dozen of their overrated, poorly maintained Sukhois.

Last edited:
The horse-faced turd uses the FBI he no longer runs or works for to raid the home and office of President's lawyer? Cohen doesn't even have a computer or smart phone to work on today....they took it all. So how is Cohen supposed to represent the President?....clearly deep-state fascism and illegal as all hell...and he knows it. So guess who 45 is going to take it out on....Bashar al Assad....we've never seen Trump this pissed.

kick%20ass.gif
Is Trump gonna do another Bill and have some rockets shot off?

He's a special counsel not an independent counsel.....but he's got Shitstein so bamboozeled he'll rubber stamp anything.
IDK i just know he is doing his job

Not bamboozeled. Complicit.

Forum List

Back