Mueller Just Proved His Entire Operation Was A Political Hit Job That Trampled The Rule Of Law

No he just proved that Trump and his minions knew that Mueller couldn't indict him before his investigation even started.
Yeah, bad news for you guys. You lost, again.

The bad news is for the country, the country lost in Nov 2016.
maybe yours did. stop pretending your country is what everyone should have and lets get back to making a country for everyone.

even you.

That coming from a Trump Humper is a flat out joke, you don't want America for everyone. Remember the Trump Humpers slogan. MAWA.
well you seem to think that since i disagree with you, i'm a "trump humper" and honestly, that's about the most intellectually lazy asinine shit you can come back with? slide me to an extreme and pretend what i am saying is a lie?

i *do* want an america for everyone. we've had it before. it wasn't until liberals started doing all the PC shit that we started fragmenting. you want it YOUR way and everyone should realize the greatness that you behold.

yea, not going to happen.

now if you're going to only talk in stereotypes, just let me know and i'll slide you to ignore. i got no time for children who just want to scream and scream.

Oh you must be talking about the Good Ole Days before 1964. Yea that was when America was great and for everyone. When you could call black folks the Nword and all your buddies would laugh and all black folks could was get pissed off about it. Slide me to ignore, because this bullshit you are posting isn't really worth even replying to.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
BOB Mueller needs to be put under oath.....watch how fast he changes his mind

Funny how Trump didn't want to go under oath, why is that?

Because no one in their right mind goes under oath when they don't have to.

No you mean anyone with something to hide doesn't go under oath.
or they delete files and destroy hard drives.

You don't think Trump and the Humpers have.

Th
No he just proved that Trump and his minions knew that Mueller couldn't indict him before his investigation even started.

Then why start something if you know that you know
that you can't win? Unless of course you you have an ulterior motive which is exactly what he had. I think that could be construed as treason if damage to the country was his aim from the get go. Hang the bastard!

BOB Mueller needs to be put under oath.....watch how fast he changes his mind

And there was no crime / predicate being investigated to justify putting Trump under oath. The questioning would have been just a fishing expedition.

Another weak ass excuse.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

Clearly, you failed Civics in high school.

You can't claim to be the most transparent president and then run and hide from the questions and hide the documents.

maybe yours did. stop pretending your country is what everyone should have and lets get back to making a country for everyone.

even you.

That coming from a Trump Humper is a flat out joke, you don't want America for everyone. Remember the Trump Humpers slogan. MAWA.

Oh boo fucking hoo. Get the fuck over it

You just go get fuc........nevermind.

Grow up boy. You lost...deal

Th

Then why start something if you know that you know
that you can't win? Unless of course you you have an ulterior motive which is exactly what he had. I think that could be construed as treason if damage to the country was his aim from the get go. Hang the bastard!

Really, Mueller put his life on the line for his country. He has served his country his entire adult life. So are you foolish enough to question his service to this country next to Trump's.

even you.

If you see a boy, do what you do best.

even you.

well you seem to think that since i disagree with you, i'm a "trump humper" and honestly, that's about the most intellectually lazy asinine shit you can come back with? slide me to an extreme and pretend what i am saying is a lie?

i *do* want an america for everyone. we've had it before. it wasn't until liberals started doing all the PC shit that we started fragmenting. you want it YOUR way and everyone should realize the greatness that you behold.

now if you're going to only talk in stereotypes, just let me know and i'll slide you to ignore. i got no time for children who just want to scream and scream.

Oh you must be talking about the Good Ole Days before 1964. Yea that was when America was great and for everyone. When you could call black folks the Nword and all your buddies would laugh and all black folks could was get pissed off about it. Slide me to ignore, because this bullshit you are posting isn't really worth even replying to.
We werent alive in 64 you fucking moron. What are you whining about now?

And there was no crime / predicate being investigated to justify putting Trump under oath. The questioning would have been just a fishing expedition.

Another weak ass excuse.

You can't claim to be the most transparent president and then run and hide from the questions and hide the documents.

Trump didn't take a Suicide Oath when he was inaugurated bub. The Special Counsel investigation was bogus from the start as there was NO CRIME to investigate. It was a fishing/entrapment operation from Day 1 to further the coup attempt. Trump is under no legal or ethical obligation to cooperate in a corrupt attempt to destroy his Presidency.

even you.

By putting all the blacks back to work?

When did he do that?

Last year.

Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year

even you.

Spank it like I do you everytime you respond?

Yer an angry lil nuthin....boy

even you.

We werent alive in 64 you fucking moron. What are you whining about now?

I was alive in 64 fucking moron, as well as alot of other folks still living today.

Another weak ass excuse.

Trump didn't take a Suicide Oath when he was inaugurated bub. The Special Counsel investigation was bogus from the start as there was NO CRIME to investigate. It was a fishing/entrapment operation from Day 1 to further the coup attempt. Trump is under no legal or ethical obligation to cooperate in a corrupt attempt to destroy his Presidency.
Crimes have already been uncovered, and Trump will be treated as a criminal, as will his supporters for being complicit; Change impeachment to 'criminal activity': Donny Deutsch

even you.

When did he do that?

Last year.

And pay checks are the same as when Obama was president that Republicans complained about, but don't now.

even you.

When did he do that?

Last year.

This trend has been going on since 2011 and the biggest drop in black unemployment at one time happened under Pres Obama. Btw black unemployment is still at twice the rate of white unemployment.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Everyone but himself, why wasn't Mr Transparency interviewed and he didn't answer any of the questions Mueller sent to him. As usual a Trump Humper listening to the idiots like Hannity and Limpbaugh.

We know why, because it was just going to be a waste of the president's time. Trump's advisors would have told him not to set a precedent for future presidents.

I think by that time that Mueller had determined no crimes of collusion existed. He should have closed the investigation, and handed off the Cohen and Manafort stuff off the the DOJ. But Mueller wanted to affect the mid terms, and hang a cloud of suspicion over Trump, to try and influence the mid term elections to hopefully flip both houses of the Congress to the dems.

The investigation Mueller was appointed to perform, was over, by the time he was asking the president to be interviewed. It had been over for almost a year. The only reason the special counsel was still active after the mid terms, was because Mueller was not done playing around with unrelated distractions.

Spank it like I do you everytime you respond?

Yer an angry lil nuthin....boy

Nobody has to do that when you're around.

Forum List

Back