Mueller Just Proved His Entire Operation Was A Political Hit Job That Trampled The Rule Of Law

Spank it like I do you everytime you respond?

Yer an angry lil nuthin....boy

Nobody has to do that when you're around.

I repeat...yer a nuthin. A comical ignorant clown. Ill informed and angry you lost.

Work on that entitlement thingy. Nobody owes ya a damn thing

Get back on your knees or back, instead of running that DS.

Yer a nuthin...learn it.

Thxs Sassy, Willie D said let a ho be a ho so.

Willie D yer butt buddy ya old fag? Or yer pimp?

Mueller did not do the liberals bidding and really never intended to because he couldn’t but he still ran the witch hunt for over two years with the final resolution being what he knew it would be on the very first day he started.

Nobody has to do that when you're around.

I repeat...yer a nuthin. A comical ignorant clown. Ill informed and angry you lost.

Yer a nuthin...learn it.

Idk with a name like SassyIrish ass, you are probably being pimped. Superbadbrutha is a bad muthafu...... shut yo mouth. I'm talking about Superbadbrutha.

The money he blew on this joke 'investigation' needs to be audited in depth and how ever much went to cronies and ridiculous fees needs to be recovered and frauds prosecuted. It's safe to assume 80% is fake charges, as a conservative guess, though we know 100% of the whole thing was fake from the start.
If you know, then where is your proof? And by the way, there was no money blown. The country accumulated evidence against a criminal, and the assets from Manafort paid for the investigation.

No surprise the assorted traitors and deviants are against investigating Meuller; they knew he was dirty and tied in with Obama and Hillary all along, but being fraudsters and liars wanted to keep from having to admit that the whole 'investigation' is just a protective cover for the known criminal acts comitted by Hillary and Obama, along with using the FBI illegally to spy on their political opponents, their own collusion with bot Putin and the Iranian Mullahs, Feinsten's ties with the Red Chinese, even Bill Clinton and AL Gore loved taking money from the Red Chinese. In fact, the Democratic Party's long relationship with the Red Chinese is worthy of a whole area of investigation in itself.

Last edited:

Yer a nuthin...learn it.

Idk with a name like SassyIrish ass, you are probably being pimped. Superbadbrutha is a bad muthafu...... shut yo mouth. I'm talking about Superbadbrutha.

I don't understand ghetto. Speak proper English...boy

The money he blew on this joke 'investigation' needs to be audited in depth and how ever much went to cronies and ridiculous fees needs to be recovered and frauds prosecuted. It's safe to assume 80% is fake charges, as a conservative guess, though we know 100% of the whole thing was fake from the start.
If you know, then where is your proof? And by the way, there was no money blown. The country accumulated evidence against a criminal, and the assets from Manafort paid for the investigation.

No surprise the assorted traitors and deviants are against investigating Meuller; they knew he was dirty and tied in with Obama and Hillary all along, but being fraudsters and liars wanted to keep from having to admit that the whole 'investigation' is just a protective cover for the known criminal acts comitted by Hillary and Obama, along with using the FBI illegally to spy on their political opponents, their own collusion with bot Putin and the Iranian Mullahs, Feinsten's ties with the Red Chinese, even Bill Clinton and AL Gore loved taking money from the Red Chinese. In fact, the Democratic Party's long relationship with the Red Chinese is worthy of a whole are of investigation in itself.

I will put Mueller's record up against Trump's any day of the week.

Yer a nuthin...learn it.

I bet ya understan dat der trailer trash tho. That's Big Boy to you or what do you call your tricks, Daddy.

No surprise the assorted traitors and deviants are against investigating Meuller; they knew he was dirty and tied in with Obama and Hillary all along, but being fraudsters and liars wanted to keep from having to admit that the whole 'investigation' is just a protective cover for the known criminal acts comitted by Hillary and Obama, along with using the FBI illegally to spy on their political opponents, their own collusion with bot Putin and the Iranian Mullahs, Feinsten's ties with the Red Chinese, even Bill Clinton and AL Gore loved taking money from the Red Chinese. In fact, the Democratic Party's long relationship with the Red Chinese is worthy of a whole are of investigation in itself.

You don'thave any principles or moral standards, I agree. You probably think Meuller will give you stuff for just being black or something, be like a Sugar Daddy to you.

You don'thave any principles or moral standards, I agree. You probably think Meuller will give you stuff for just being black or something, be like a Sugar Daddy to you.

Well we know Trump will give you stuff for being white. So you think a 5 time draft Dodger is more honorable than a decorated Marine. No wonder he won.

Yer a nuthin...learn it.

Speaking Ebonics with a really really gay lisp is why he's such a neurotic mess in the first place.

Yer a nuthin...learn it.

I bet ya understan dat der trailer trash tho. That's Big Boy to you or what do you call your tricks, Daddy.

And you wonder why you can't find employment. We have some hedges that need trimmed. Eight bucks a hour

comey-mueller.jpg

And you wonder why you can't find employment. We have some hedges that need trimmed. Eight bucks a hour

Alright SIA, I am going to stop with the insults. You have a nice day young lady.

Last edited:

Eight bucks an hour? Lol! I made eight bucks an hour back in the seventies. Right-wingers are still locked in the past fifty years.

Eight bucks an hour? Lol! I made eight bucks an hour back in the seventies. Right-wingers are still locked in the past fifty years.

Wow.... Seems you were a low paid employee. I was salaried at the time at $35,000/yr. or the equivalent of $17.50/hr. during the 70's.....

70's yer ancient huh?

I'd pay you 7.25.

I'd pay you 7.25.
You're a cheap Republican living in the nineteenth century. No one could afford to work for you. They'd starve.

Wow.... Seems you were a low paid employee. I was salaried at the time at $35,000/yr. or the equivalent of $17.50/hr. during the 70's.....
I wasn't salaried. It was part time to pay for college. And it did.

Yer a nuthin...learn it.

Lol! Typical white supremacist trash talk. They'll never change. Didn't we see you in Charlottesville driving crazy through the crowd?

Forum List

Back