Mueller Just Proved His Entire Operation Was A Political Hit Job That Trampled The Rule Of Law

I don't understand ghetto. Speak proper English...boy

I bet ya understan dat der trailer trash tho. That's Big Boy to you or what do you call your tricks, Daddy.

And you wonder why you can't find employment. We have some hedges that need trimmed. Eight bucks a hour
Eight bucks an hour? Lol! I made eight bucks an hour back in the seventies. Right-wingers are still locked in the past fifty years.

I'd pay you 7.25.
You're a cheap Republican living in the nineteenth century. No one could afford to work for you. They'd starve.

I'm not a Republican.

Actually we have a very good company taking care of our lawn and shrubs...I wouldn't hire a left loon anyway. We have children....

Nobody has to do that when you're around.

I repeat...yer a nuthin. A comical ignorant clown. Ill informed and angry you lost.

Work on that entitlement thingy. Nobody owes ya a damn thing

Get back on your knees or back, instead of running that DS.

Yer a nuthin...learn it.

Thxs Sassy, Willie D said let a ho be a ho so.

Willie D yer butt buddy ya old fag? Or yer pimp?
Yea, we definitely saw you there. Hating gays gave you away too.

I repeat...yer a nuthin. A comical ignorant clown. Ill informed and angry you lost.

Work on that entitlement thingy. Nobody owes ya a damn thing

Yer a nuthin...learn it.

Just ignorant ones..like you

I bet ya understan dat der trailer trash tho. That's Big Boy to you or what do you call your tricks, Daddy.

And you wonder why you can't find employment. We have some hedges that need trimmed. Eight bucks a hour
Eight bucks an hour? Lol! I made eight bucks an hour back in the seventies. Right-wingers are still locked in the past fifty years.

I'd pay you 7.25.
You're a cheap Republican living in the nineteenth century. No one could afford to work for you. They'd starve.

I'm not a Republican.

Actually we have a very good company taking care of our lawn and shrubs...I wouldn't hire a left loon anyway. We have children....
Are they as racist and homophobic as you? If they are, we know where the next batch of white supremacist losers will be coming from.

I'd pay you 7.25.

I'm not a Republican.

Are they as racist and homophobic as you? If they are, we know where the next batch of white supremacist losers will be coming from.

They're thorourghbreds....that's enough about our children

I don't understand ghetto. Speak proper English...boy

Wow.... Seems you were a low paid employee. I was salaried at the time at $35,000/yr. or the equivalent of $17.50/hr. during the 70's.....
I wasn't salaried. It was part time to pay for college. And it did.
Well time for you to do some social justice warrioring and climb onto the freebie train and get a refund for what you worked(gasp) for and paid for(gasp)

Yer a nuthin...learn it.

Just ignorant ones..like you
Lol! Stay homophobic and racist my friend, and you'll stay where you are. That's the good thing. Folks like you stay with the clan you were born and raised with, and generally never leave your niche. Hateful racists, homophobic, white trash hicks, have a tendency to live and die where they are. Stuck in their own tragic life cycle of ignorance and hate.

I'd pay you 7.25.

I'm not a Republican.

You brought up children racist, not me.

I'd pay you 7.25.

I'm not a Republican.

They're my children and this forum has rules. Review them.

Wow.... Seems you were a low paid employee. I was salaried at the time at $35,000/yr. or the equivalent of $17.50/hr. during the 70's.....
Well time for you to do some social justice warrioring and climb onto the freebie train and get a refund for what you worked(gasp) for and paid for(gasp)
If I worked for it, how is it free?

I'm not a Republican.

Maybe you should? Who brought up children again, that I ask twice? If there is something you do not want to discuss, don't expose it to discussion. Ever heard of common sense?

I'm not a Republican.

Maybe you should? Who brought up children again, that I ask twice? If there is something you do not want to discuss, don't expose it to discussion. Ever heard of common sense?

Do it again and you'll regret it loon. Family, especially children are off limits.

BOB Mueller needs to be put under oath.....watch how fast he changes his mind

Funny how Trump didn't want to go under oath, why is that?

Why would he need to?

Funny how Mueller didn’t force him to, why is that?

Force him to, this guy defies the law on a daily basis and fools like you cheer him on.

He could had subpoenaed President Trump, but he didn’t.

I’m saying that since you did what any American should that you can now choose to get on the freebie train that others are clamoring for and get your refund since they want it for free.
When it’s noble and worthy, it’s a challenge and people work for it. When it’s free it’s neither.
And frankly, free college is an insult and demeans those who worked and paid for it.

Do it again and you'll regret it loon. Family, especially children are off limits.
Well prove you have children and maybe we will honor your request.

Again, read the rules and let common sense tell you what to post, instead of cowardly blaming me. You are the blame here. You brought it up. I regret nothing.

Make that mistake again, and I'll remind you of the rules you broke by exposing something you didn't want exposed. It's all on you and your stupidity.

Who the fuck are you? And leave the children alone. End of discussion

I’m saying that since you did what any American should that you can now choose to get on the freebie train that others are clamoring for and get your refund since they want it for free.
When it’s noble and worthy, it’s a challenge and people work for it. When it’s free it’s neither.
If they worked for it, why would one feel the need to want it for free, when it's already payment for work? You aren't making any sense?

I didn’t make any comments children but rather asked you to support your belligerency.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

I didn’t make any comments children but rather asked you to support your belligerency.
Gfy how's that asshole?

Forum List

Back