Mueller Prosecutors Attempt To Con judge Into Cancelling Trial - They Have No Evidence

Because this klutz knows there is zero evidence to prove any of the charges in the indictment to a jury who, unlike a DC grand jury, may actually be awake and paying attention.
Is this one of those supposed facts in the OP?

What I know is this.

Mueller got an indictment because he said he had evidence beyond a reasonable doubt to PROVE the defendant, Concord Management, guilty of the crime of Russian Collusion beyond a reasonable doubt.

And now they are saying they don't.

That tells me this whole line of bullshit about Russian Collusion is a fraud.

And it leads to the question as to why Mueller and his cronies put on this charade, was it part of the coup against the American people for picking the "wrong" candidate in 2016?

Because this klutz knows there is zero evidence to prove any of the charges in the indictment to a jury who, unlike a DC grand jury, may actually be awake and paying attention.

What I know is this.

Mueller got an indictment because he said he had evidence beyond a reasonable doubt to PROVE the defendant, Concord Management, guilty of the crime of Russian Collusion beyond a reasonable doubt.

That tells me this whole line of bullshit about Russian Collusion is a fraud.

And it leads to the question as to why Mueller and his cronies put on this charade, was it part of the coup against the American people for picking the "wrong" candidate in 2016?
It was definitely a COUP attempt, and if there are any honest judges left, and if our system of justice were not irreparably compromised with Godless Obama Marxist Globalists, people should have already been in jail.

America no longer trust The FBI, DOJ, and CIA, and unless these people are going to do some Heavy Jail Time, they will never trust them again.

Last edited:
What I know is this: Mueller got an indictment because he said he had evidence beyond a reasonable doubt to PROVE the defendant, Concord Management, guilty of the crime of Russian Collusion beyond a reasonable doubt. And now they are saying they don't. That tells me this whole line of bullshit about Russian Collusion is a fraud.

Wow, that sounds SO familiar....like...

...Democrats telling the FISA Court they had sound, undisputable evidence justifying spying on Trump and his team...only to be exposed as having committed FISA Court Abuses and spied illegally....

...Adam Schiff claiming for 2+ years to have personal direct evidence of crimes committed by President Trump...only to be proven a liar

...Schiff justifying why he and his team had direct contact with the 'Whistle Blower'....only to declare later he had / has no idea who the 'Whistle Blower' is...

...Democrats claiming to have evidence and witnesses to prove Trump committed crimes.....then demonstrating after 4 years they still had / have zero crime, zero evidence, and zero witnesses....

You’re either a bad liar or a complete idiot.
And you just proved you are illiterate.....thanks for proving your reading comprehension sucks or you just didn't read the article.

anything to divide the country - right lil Russianboi ??
I remember arguing with liberals about this recently where I tried to tell them mueller was full of shit but they were convinced he was serious

And you just proved you are illiterate.....thanks for proving your reading comprehension sucks or you just didn't read the article.

Why would I let some hack right wing blogger tell me what to think?

I remember arguing with liberals about this recently where I tried to tell them mueller was full of shit but they were convinced he was serious

The central point was was that no one believes the Russians are going to show up for trial.

That was true then. It is true now.

We know you always skip bail.

The central point was was that no one believes the Russians are going to show up for trial.

And they were wrong

mueller is gone, but the DOJ is still there and it has had to plead Uncle on the phony publicity stunt he left behind

DAMN....the thread was just 'infected' by 'TDS'....and I even washed my hands really well before typing....

:p

It seems like you don’t really know what you’re talking about so you made up some bogus shit about what’s going on in this case.
like making up stories about they won't show?

Whose making up stories? The defendant has not set foot in this country for any part of this process.

And they were wrong

mueller is gone, but the DOJ is still there and it has had to plead Uncle on the phony publicity stunt he left behind

Why do you believe some corrupt Russian oligarch over our own justice system?

Do you hate this country?

that’s not what they’re saying at all. Who told you that?
THEY did....they have not produced any of the documents / material they owe the defense attorneys....

You are each of those.
At least I’m not afraid to have a discussion, unlike the OP.

And they were wrong

Why do you believe some corrupt Russian oligarch over our own justice system?

Do you hate this country?
There is no difference between the russian oligarch and liars in the Dedp State

both are trying to subvert the election process in America

but so far the russians are merely telling the truth about the dirty dealings of hillary and the DNC

whereas the Deep State is engaging in real criminal activity through their power in the federal government

Forum List

Back