Mueller Prosecutors Attempt To Con judge Into Cancelling Trial - They Have No Evidence

Is this one of those supposed facts in the OP?

DAMN....the thread was just 'infected' by 'TDS'....and I even washed my hands really well before typing....

:p

It seems like you don’t really know what you’re talking about so you made up some bogus shit about what’s going on in this case.
like making up stories about they won't show?

Whose making up stories? The defendant has not set foot in this country for any part of this process.

You are aware that their lawyers have appropriately represented them in legal proceedings exactly as lawyers would do for American defendants?

DAMN....the thread was just 'infected' by 'TDS'....and I even washed my hands really well before typing....

It seems like you don’t really know what you’re talking about so you made up some bogus shit about what’s going on in this case.

Whose making up stories? The defendant has not set foot in this country for any part of this process.
no one - so far we're just talking. however for the specifics.

concord management had 13 inducements. they fought back. this was unexpected and suddenly mueller was asking for delays. why would he ask for delays when he did his homework in order to put those out there to begin with?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...the_strange_case_of_the_missing_russians.html
What happened to the original group of indicted Russians and Russian companies? Something very embarrassing and potentially devastating to the Mueller team prosecutors. One of the accused fought back. Concord Management demanded their right to a “speedy trial” and their right to see the evidence against them via the discovery process.
-----
they asked for what was their right to ask for in our system. what did mueller do?

Robert Mueller's Latest Courtroom Stunt May Cost the Taxpayers Plenty
This all changed when Concord hired US counsel and decided to put on a defense. Suddenly, what had been pure theater became a real case. Since that time Mueller’s crack squad has demonstrated that when it is facing a defendant who can’t be bullied into a guilty plea that it looks pretty ridiculous. Concord is contesting the indictment as defective as it doesn’t present evidence to show a crime was committed. We’ve found out that one of the three Russian companies in question did not even exist during the period the crimes are alleged to take place. And the government had refused to acknowledge discovery requests made by Concord’s legal team. (My coverage of the case, thus far.)

Now Mueller’s henchmen have come to the conclusion that they are going to have to try a crap case and they aren’t happy about. They’ve responded to their first discovery request:
=====
so mueller "did his homework" and filed on 13 people who in essence called his bluff and i'll let you relay what happened after that. but it certainly was't pretty or indicative of anyone really trying to go after these 13 people. he was putting on a show and you still seem to believe it to be true.

anything to divide the country - right lil Russianboi ??
I remember arguing with liberals about this recently where I tried to tell them mueller was full of shit but they were convinced he was serious

The central point was was that no one believes the Russians are going to show up for trial.

That was true then. It is true now.
And they were wrong

mueller is gone, but the DOJ is still there and it has had to plead Uncle on the phony publicity stunt he left behind

Why do you believe some corrupt Russian oligarch over our own justice system?

Do you hate this country?
There is no difference between the russian oligarch and liars in the Dedp State

both are trying to subvert the election process in America

but so far the russians are merely telling the truth about the dirty dealings of hillary and the DNC

whereas the Deep State is engaging in real criminal activity through their power in the federal government
Absolutely amazing how distorted this is.

Did you forget that Russia broke into the DNC servers and stole that information? You don’t think that counts as real criminal activity?

You are aware that their lawyers have appropriately represented them in legal proceedings exactly as lawyers would do for American defendants?

There’s a big difference between a defendant remaining in Russia and one in America. Can you guess what it is?

I remember arguing with liberals about this recently where I tried to tell them mueller was full of shit but they were convinced he was serious

The central point was was that no one believes the Russians are going to show up for trial.

And they were wrong

mueller is gone, but the DOJ is still there and it has had to plead Uncle on the phony publicity stunt he left behind

but so far the russians are merely telling the truth about the dirty dealings of hillary and the DNC

whereas the Deep State is engaging in real criminal activity through their power in the federal government

Did you forget that Russia broke into the DNC servers and stole that information? You don’t think that counts as real criminal activity?
i'm sorry - where was this 100% proven to be the case vs. pakastani illegals hired to run this "server farm" simply stealing the info?

you tend to believe what you want and pretend it's a fact vs. just what you want to believe. you rag on others for making up stories then turn around and and spin your own.

There’s a big difference between a defendant remaining in Russia and one in America. Can you guess what it is?
and these defendants asked for their trial under our laws, of which they are entitled to.

what happened after that? let's go play there, shall we? i know it will fuck up your views but give it a shot.

concord management had 13 inducements. they fought back. this was unexpected and suddenly mueller was asking for delays. why would he ask for delays when he did his homework in order to put those out there to begin with?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...the_strange_case_of_the_missing_russians.html
What happened to the original group of indicted Russians and Russian companies? Something very embarrassing and potentially devastating to the Mueller team prosecutors. One of the accused fought back. Concord Management demanded their right to a “speedy trial” and their right to see the evidence against them via the discovery process.
-----
they asked for what was their right to ask for in our system. what did mueller do?

This all changed when Concord hired US counsel and decided to put on a defense. Suddenly, what had been pure theater became a real case. Since that time Mueller’s crack squad has demonstrated that when it is facing a defendant who can’t be bullied into a guilty plea that it looks pretty ridiculous. Concord is contesting the indictment as defective as it doesn’t present evidence to show a crime was committed. We’ve found out that one of the three Russian companies in question did not even exist during the period the crimes are alleged to take place. And the government had refused to acknowledge discovery requests made by Concord’s legal team. (My coverage of the case, thus far.)

Now Mueller’s henchmen have come to the conclusion that they are going to have to try a crap case and they aren’t happy about. They’ve responded to their first discovery request:
=====
so mueller "did his homework" and filed on 13 people who in essence called his bluff and i'll let you relay what happened after that. but it certainly was't pretty or indicative of anyone really trying to go after these 13 people. he was putting on a show and you still seem to believe it to be true.
The only show is the Russians pretending they are interested in having a trial. Surely you can see that, can’t you? The judge can.

and these defendants asked for their trial under our laws, of which they are entitled to.

what happened after that? let's go play there, shall we? i know it will fuck up your views but give it a shot.
If the indicted Russians actually want their trial, there is a very easy way for them to get it. They just have to show up in this country.

It’s super easy. Why do you think they haven’t done it?

-----

=====
The only show is the Russians pretending they are interested in having a trial. Surely you can see that, can’t you? The judge can.
so now you're assuming their intent so you can keep your mantra alive.

this is the problem with people like you - you "assume" what you want about others and then have the gall to pretend you are correct when in truth, you know nothing of the real story. you just choose to be a baby-back-bitch and make claims you can't prove; all the while whining that others are doing exactly what you hope to get away with.

If the indicted Russians actually want their trial, there is a very easy way for them to get it. They just have to show up in this country.

why don't you tell me with facts, not your blithering speculative bullshit that ONLY seems to flow the way you choose to flush.

so go ahead - prove with links to valid stories / sites as to why they did not come here and give a timeline of events to support your views.

or shut the fuck up.

either way, problem solved.

i'm sorry - where was this 100% proven to be the case vs. pakastani illegals hired to run this "server farm" simply stealing the info?

Is this a reference to Imran Awan? 1. He was not illegal. 2. He did not run a server farm for the DNC and 3. The conspiracy theories pumped out by right wing bloggers was investigated and found to be meritless.

you tend to believe what you want and pretend it's a fact vs. just what you want to believe. you rag on others for making up stories then turn around and and spin your own.

Do I? Actually I tend to believe things that are thoroughly investigated by many, many different organizations no less, and they all come to the same conclusion.

Why are people so desperate to believe Russian propaganda versus our own countrymen?

And they were wrong

Didnt happen
This is why, you are so out there
You believe these ridiculous conspiracy theories

why don't you tell me with facts, not your blithering speculative bullshit that ONLY seems to flow the way you choose to flush.

so go ahead - prove with links to valid stories / sites as to why they did not come here and give a timeline of events to support your views.

or shut the fuck up.

A good summary.
The Zombie Mueller Case That Just Won’t Die

or shut the fuck up.

A good summary.

Do you read your links?
That describes almost exactly a position materially opposite to yours.

And they were wrong

Didnt happen
What’s so ridiculous about it?

or shut the fuck up.

A good summary.

Do you read your links?
That describes almost exactly a position materially opposite to yours.

Feds: Mystery witness will implicate ‘Putin’s chef’ in election interference

The DoJ is alleging that Concord Management isn’t complying with court orders and attempting to make a spectacle.

And they were wrong

Didnt happen

Outside of the conspiracy theories There is no evidence that "the russians" hacked the DNC.

Didnt happen

Outside of the conspiracy theories There is no evidence that "the russians" hacked the DNC.

Then what is all of this?

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

Is this a reference to Imran Awan? 1. He was not illegal. 2. He did not run a server farm for the DNC and 3. The conspiracy theories pumped out by right wing bloggers was investigated and found to be meritless.

Do I? Actually I tend to believe things that are thoroughly investigated by many, many different organizations no less, and they all come to the same conclusion.

Why are people so desperate to believe Russian propaganda versus our own countrymen?
yet what you pump out, based purely on your emotional outbursts, is all true. cause you feelz it.

why are you avoiding simply going to look for details vs. sitting here shouting more random speculation? want me to believe you, prove it. stop talking and show research.

Forum List

Back