Mueller requesting 1000's of docs about Comey Firing from DOJ

Wha-hoooooooooooooooo!

"""Special counsel Robert Mueller has requested thousands of documents from the Justice Department related to the firing of former FBI director James Comey, including any communication between the White House and the DOJ related to Attorney General Jeff Session' recusal from the Russia investigation.

As former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti noted on Sunday, the document request offers the strongest evidence yet that the president himself is under investigation for potential obstruction of justice.""""

"""Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has also come under heightened scrutiny since last week, when the Senate Judiciary Committee announced in a press release that he had failed to turn over documents related to the Russia investigation. The content of those documents was described further in a letter from the committee's co-chairs to Kushner's lawyer.

Kushner was copied on emails sent to the Trump campaign last year from Sergei Millian, the Belarus-born businessman who has worked with the Trump Organization and was reportedly a key source in the explosive dossier alleging ties between Trump and Russia. Kushner also received an email that discussed a "Russian backdoor overture and dinner invite" from Alexander Torshin, the deputy head of Russia's central bank.

Kushner's lawyer Abbe Lowell pushed back against the document requests, arguing in a letter to committee co-chairs Grassley and Feinstein that the emails in question were not relevant to the examination of Kushner's contacts with Russians during the transition period. Lowell asked the committee, which publicized their initial letter to Kushner in a press release, to be more discreet with their document requests in the future."""

The Russia Investigation

Yeah so that sex stuff ain’t working out for ya eh?

I almost feel sorry for the left, they are slowly dissolving in their own stomach acid over Trump whooping their ass.

Mueller, Rosenstein, Sessions and Comey are all Republicans. The left isn't dissolving, the right is eating its own.

Wha-hoooooooooooooooo!

"""Special counsel Robert Mueller has requested thousands of documents from the Justice Department related to the firing of former FBI director James Comey, including any communication between the White House and the DOJ related to Attorney General Jeff Session' recusal from the Russia investigation.

As former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti noted on Sunday, the document request offers the strongest evidence yet that the president himself is under investigation for potential obstruction of justice.""""

"""Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has also come under heightened scrutiny since last week, when the Senate Judiciary Committee announced in a press release that he had failed to turn over documents related to the Russia investigation. The content of those documents was described further in a letter from the committee's co-chairs to Kushner's lawyer.

Kushner was copied on emails sent to the Trump campaign last year from Sergei Millian, the Belarus-born businessman who has worked with the Trump Organization and was reportedly a key source in the explosive dossier alleging ties between Trump and Russia. Kushner also received an email that discussed a "Russian backdoor overture and dinner invite" from Alexander Torshin, the deputy head of Russia's central bank.

Kushner's lawyer Abbe Lowell pushed back against the document requests, arguing in a letter to committee co-chairs Grassley and Feinstein that the emails in question were not relevant to the examination of Kushner's contacts with Russians during the transition period. Lowell asked the committee, which publicized their initial letter to Kushner in a press release, to be more discreet with their document requests in the future."""

The Russia Investigation

Yeah so that sex stuff ain’t working out for ya eh?

How's trolling working out for you?

Comey bringing the Dossier to him, then using it to forge a witch hunt is more then enough reason, but no matter what the president can do it for any reason, ANY, and in no way does firing him obstruct the case in any way as it still continues by the dept who does all the work.
The Asshole in Chief: I fired Comey because he was investigating me about Russia.”
Nooooo no obstruction of justice there!
Lol

It's almost assured that Mueller will bring Trump in for questioning after Duh Donald was sooooooooo stupid as to say this to the Russians in the Oval Office:

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

They should only have to send one document. I can type it up here if they wish.

The DOJ position is filled at the will of the President. Trump didn't like him anymore.

End of document.

Breaking: President Trump laughs at Mueller and WaitingFor2020 :laugh:

He may as well change his name to WaitingFor2024.

Actually I should change it to Impeachment2018.

Try this. Bout as useful, and more productive then trying to impeach the Donald.

Tell that to the IRS, which has turned Donald's tax returns over to Mueller's money-laundering experts, honey. He's fucking toast.

Here's just ONE example: the Trump hotel in Panama. There are many more:

Trump Made Millions of Dollars From Drug Money Laundering in ...
www.newsweek.com/trump-drugs-corruption-panama-hotel-money-laundering-714891
3 days ago - Trump Made Millions of Dollars From Drug Money Launderingin Panama: ... to launder money through a Trump-affiliated hotel inPanama, ...
Ivanka Trump and the fugitive from Panama - Reuters
Ivanka Trump and the fugitive from Panama
3 days ago - It is unclear how much, if any, laundered money went into theTrump ... FOREIGN ADVENTURE: The Trump Ocean Club International Hoteland ...
The Trump Tower in Panama may have been used to launder drug ...
www.slate.com/.../the_trump_tower_in_panama_may_have_been_used_to_launder_d...
3 days ago - Trump wanted the Panama hotel “to be Ivanka's baby. ... thePanama Trump Tower Included a Notorious Criminal Who Laundered DrugMoney ...
Trump's Panama tower used for money-laundering by condo owners ...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › US News › Donald Trump
3 days ago - The Trump Ocean Club International Hotel and Tower 'aligned'Trump's financial interests with those of crooks, according to Global Witness.
Trump Panama building a magnet for dirty money laundering | MSNBC
upload_2017-11-20_17-8-48.jpeg▶ 17:06
www.msnbc.com/.../trump-panama-building-a-magnet-for-dirty-m...
3 days ago
Richard Engel, NBC News chief foreign correspondent, looks at how a Panama building project bearing the ...

A Panama tower carries Trump's name and ties to organized crime ...
https://www.nbcnews.com/.../panama-tower-carries-trump-s-name-ties-organized-crim...
3 days ago - Image: People stand on rocks on the shore during low tide as the Trump Ocean. The Trump Ocean Club International Hotel and TowerPanama ...

The DOJ position is filled at the will of the President. Trump didn't like him anymore.

End of document.

So dumbass Trump fires Comey thinking that would end the Russian investigation.
How did that work out for him? Maybe you should go to work for Trump. He has an affinity for idiots like you.

Obstruction of justice....And money laundering. That's what Mueller will have on Trump.
Say buh-bye to your fat, orange goon.

Ummmm ask your DEM Senators, and Reps and Liberal media tabloids this simple question: How can they say that Trump will
save Billions on taxes from this tax plan if they already swore to the Public that Trump doesn't pay taxes?
Oops, seems your party has gotta get all their lies straight.

Comey bringing the Dossier to him, then using it to forge a witch hunt is more then enough reason, but no matter what the president can do it for any reason, ANY, and in no way does firing him obstruct the case in any way as it still continues by the dept who does all the work.
The Asshole in Chief: I fired Comey because he was investigating me about Russia.”
Lol
Asking to continue the investigation and appointing Comey's friend and partner in crime is not obstruction, obstruction is what YATES and Comey did.

Last edited:
Ummmm ask your DEM Senators, and Reps and Liberal media tabloids this simple question: How can they say that Trump will
save Billions on taxes from this tax plan if they already swore to the Public that Trump doesn't pay taxes?
Oops, seems your party has gotta get all their lies straight.
Estate tax.

Lol
Asking to continue the investigation and appointing his friend and partner in crime is not obstruction, obstruction is what YATES and Comey did.
So thinks no sane person anywhere. You heard president crazypants admit obstruction of justice live on TV and you're still in complete denial.
Someday themedical community will name a psychiatric disorder after you.

End of document.

So dumbass Trump fires Comey thinking that would end the Russian investigation.
How did that work out for him? Maybe you should go to work for Trump. He has an affinity for idiots like you.
Umm, the DOJ pretty much ended the Russia investigation when they had nothing to go on. They have a fake dossier, no evidence of anything and are flailing trying to keep their democrat masters happy. Nice job.

Below is Rob Goldstone a Brittish tabloid publicist (with Fusion GPS connections) with Russian ties
who used to hang out at the Clinton's and Gores press room=was the one who set up Don Jr. with that adoption lawyer.
Rob Goldstone wh press room.jpeg

Below is Hillary 1 degree seperation from "the Russians" Putin himself- why the need to whisper? "I'll gladly pay you for ten tons of Uranium on tuesday if you give me five tons Today."
images-9.jpeg

Below Schumer shares a donut and a chuckle with his friend Putin.
schumerAndPutin.jpg

Meanwhile below Obama is using his back channel phone, talking to Russian Ambassador who he met a whopping 22 times in the WH and who he used for illegal surveillance of his party's opponents.
obama-on-cellphone-calling-texting-001-630x419.jpg

I almost feel sorry for the left, they are slowly dissolving in their own stomach acid over Trump whooping their ass.

Mueller, Rosenstein, Sessions and Comey are all Republicans. The left isn't dissolving, the right is eating its own.
No, we're draining the swamp. Just like we said we would. Exposing the crooked repubs.

Meantime, all the pervs and criminals of the left are being exposed and going down in flames.

It's hilarious..but not as hilarious as the repeated hysterical jabbering of leftists who continue to insist it's the right that is being exposed.

Forum List

Back