Mueller trying to rope President Trump into questioning

Gee. That washes away all his sins! And justice is served.
his sin is he worked for a popular president who threatens the entrenched disgusting establishment
No. His sins are he made millions, did not declare it. Went broke. Worked forTrump DOR FREE. And made millions more, again failing to declare it.

Now, where in his story was he broke again? And when in his story did he get rich again?

Oh! That 'working for Trump for free' part!
and nobody cares. congratulations
There's a jury in Virginia that cares. Ya just can't spin criminality.
not if you're a Crooked Hillary supporter. which is what you are
You got chutzpah still shouting about "Crooked Hillary" with this Trump crowd around! Trump is so crooked if he swallowed a nail, he would shit a corkscrew!

Enough evidence to get 30 indictments

What I want to see is the plea bargains. What did they give up for a better deal?
Those indictments aren't connected to Russian collusion. And certainly not to the Mexican collusion (or the ISIS collusion of Obama)

his sin is he worked for a popular president who threatens the entrenched disgusting establishment
No. His sins are he made millions, did not declare it. Went broke. Worked forTrump DOR FREE. And made millions more, again failing to declare it.

Now, where in his story was he broke again? And when in his story did he get rich again?

Oh! That 'working for Trump for free' part!
and nobody cares. congratulations
There's a jury in Virginia that cares. Ya just can't spin criminality.
not if you're a Crooked Hillary supporter. which is what you are
You got chutzpah still shouting about "Crooked Hillary" with this Trump crowd around! Trump is so crooked if he swallowed a nail, he would shit a corkscrew!
you dont need Russia to beat someone like Crooked Hillary. she is easily beatable

its called fighting back.
Yes, I know. Trump is fighting back, by throwing hissy fits. Glad we're on the same page!
have you watched Jim Acosta lately?
I have. No comparison, really. trump's hissy fits are much more monumental.
yeah, his tweets are very monumental. something else Trump has is monumental. his energy and the size of his badonkadonk

If Trump doesn't talk then he's hiding something. That's for the liberals

If Trump doesn't talk he recognizes an ambush and witch-hunt when he sees one. That's for the sane.
The only way it could possibly be an ambush is if Trump cannot tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Isn't that something we should expect from the president?

If it's okay for Trump to sit in private, without any written record, with Putin, Kim and even the Iranian leader, why should he be warned off taling to an American lawyer?

Remember how Trump said folks who take the fifth are probably guilty? Remember how Trump calls Sec. Clinton "Crooked Hillary"? Why can't he hold the same standards for himself?

Trump could stutter on his name and be charged with lying to the FBI. He could fail to adhere to a request and be charged with obstruction of justice. That's how the Democrat's deep state operates.
By the way, I would never trust a demoloser, they are pure evil. The devil
There will be a time when Trump is a memory, a footnote, reduced to a punchline. That day will have Democratic majorities in the Senate, the House and a Democrat in the White House.

If they behave with the same level of hatred and fear as the current crop of Republicans are behaving, I'll be available to you to help in your campaign to bring responsible leadership back.

But there's no way anyone wishing for responsible leadership could excuse, spin, and approve of the level of comportment on display today. If the Democrats did precisely what the GOP and Trump are doing, how would you react? This ain't like a sports rivalry. This isn't about bragging rights. This is real life, real political tragedy. This ain't winning, it's a course on how to divide and conquer as great country.
what the fk are you talking about? did you miss the previous eight years? how the fk do you supposed we got trump? And you think one year after that and all of those people changed their minds and wish to go back to the previous eight after voting to get away from it? do you have a brain?

Special counsel Mueller wants to ask Trump about obstruction of justice: Sources

Not gonna happen scumbag! Period. It won't happen. You can go ahead and end your witch hunt anytime now because President Trump ain't talking to you or your 17 angry democrat pals!
Innocent people don't need to be roped into answering questions.
people not accused of anything are liable to answer any persons questions. Cause they are deemed innocent. hmmm, name the crime punk.

No upside.
Of course there is, if you are completely innocent. Obviously. I'm not going to respond to this Trumpkin drooling any further.

If you're innocent you let the charges, or in the case of the President, impeachment come.

Any 1st year law student would advise that.

Trump should only make his decision to testify or not once he is actually accused of a crime and brought to trial/impeachment proceedings. Not before. Trump doesn't have to do anything right now. However, Mueller will eventually have to put his cards on the table. Grand Jury threat? If I were Trump, I would tell Mueller that I will not testify at some secret jury proceedings. Let's do this in public, before the American people. In fact, I would demand it.
Can't pull a grand jury against a sitting president, only congress can do it. See the constitution is on the president's side not mueller's. he can't don't jack shit against the president. Only congress can.

Mueller is just desperately trying to do what he's been told to by his Deep State bosses. I hope he won't find a straw to grab and will successfully sink in quagmire of his own indecency. The sooner the better.
Psychopath alert

He who brings up the "Deep State" in every other post -
Loses the debate

false-flag-deep-state-global-jewish-conspiracy.jpg

You left out the swamp.

Look...if you don't want to talk to investigators...cool.
But don't bitch about how long it is taking if you're not going to cooperate.

Investigations do one thing; answer questions or at least attempt to answer questions. This is why they collect evidence, testimony, etc... Usually the subject of an investigation is the one who can clear up things. In this case it's Donald Trump who is not wanting to answer questions; hence the investigation continues.
name the crime punk, I've been waiting for you fks to post it. why can't you? what are they investigating? it isn't a crime, cause you can't name it.

"What the hell is Manafort being tried for?"

the 2016 election.
Currently tax fraud, bank fraud and money laundering. Stick around. He goes on trial again on a second indictment.
so when are they going to present that evidence that he's accused of? The prosecution after three days still hasn't. hmmmmmmm maybe cause, wait for it, they ain't got any. They pulled their key witness off the list, Gates. can't make this shit up.

Forum List

Back