Mueller trying to rope President Trump into questioning

Trump could stutter on his name and be charged with lying to the FBI. He could fail to adhere to a request and be charged with obstruction of justice. That's how the Democrat's deep state operates.
By the way, I would never trust a demoloser, they are pure evil. The devil
There will be a time when Trump is a memory, a footnote, reduced to a punchline. That day will have Democratic majorities in the Senate, the House and a Democrat in the White House.

If they behave with the same level of hatred and fear as the current crop of Republicans are behaving, I'll be available to you to help in your campaign to bring responsible leadership back.

But there's no way anyone wishing for responsible leadership could excuse, spin, and approve of the level of comportment on display today. If the Democrats did precisely what the GOP and Trump are doing, how would you react? This ain't like a sports rivalry. This isn't about bragging rights. This is real life, real political tragedy. This ain't winning, it's a course on how to divide and conquer as great country.
what the fk are you talking about? did you miss the previous eight years? how the fk do you supposed we got trump? And you think one year after that and all of those people changed their minds and wish to go back to the previous eight after voting to get away from it? do you have a brain?
When the alternative turns out to be worse that the alleged problem, when the alternative ends in impeachment and scandal and shame, why are people going to ask for more?
so you couldn't answer one of the questions I posed. interesting that you survive. you don't know how to debate.
You may not like the answer, but that doesn't mean it wasn't an answer.

After this Trumpian litany of lies and failures and scandals, why would we want more?

"What the hell is Manafort being tried for?"

the 2016 election.
Currently tax fraud, bank fraud and money laundering. Stick around. He goes on trial again on a second indictment.
so when are they going to present that evidence that he's accused of? The prosecution after three days still hasn't. hmmmmmmm maybe cause, wait for it, they ain't got any. They pulled their key witness off the list, Gates. can't make this shit up.
I suppose the trial coverage on Fox News told you that. What a pity.
well I heard the judge say it. next?
What you heard the judge say was if you're going to make accusations, say that the evidence will support the accusations. And then the prosecutors began to frame their accusations exactly that way.

No. His sins are he made millions, did not declare it. Went broke. Worked forTrump DOR FREE. And made millions more, again failing to declare it.

Now, where in his story was he broke again? And when in his story did he get rich again?

Oh! That 'working for Trump for free' part!
and nobody cares. congratulations
There's a jury in Virginia that cares. Ya just can't spin criminality.
so name the crime.
Acting in service of a foreign power without notification to proper authorities.
LOL, uh ok, then why don't they prosecute him for that? they aren't, you should actually follow the trial. you might actually learn something. There are tons of those in DC, that is the swamp. All he has to do is file and then be compliant. again, you have no idea what you are talking about. It was supposed to be gates that gave the testimony to convict, he got dumped off the witness list, oops
They are going to prosecute him for that! It's a separate indictment in a separate court under a separate trial with a separate judge! One trial at a time. More stuff Fox didn't tell you.

so name the crime.
Acting in service of a foreign power without notification to proper authorities.
LOL, uh ok, then why don't they prosecute him for that? they aren't, you should actually follow the trial. you might actually learn something. There are tons of those in DC, that is the swamp. All he has to do is file and then be compliant. again, you have no idea what you are talking about. It was supposed to be gates that gave the testimony to convict, he got dumped off the witness list, oops
They are going to prosecute him for that! It's a separate indictment in a separate court under a separate trial with a separate judge! One trial at a time. More stuff Fox didn't tell you.

Link?

so name the crime.

Link?
Special counsel Mueller files witness tampering indictment against Paul Manafort and Russian citizen

so name the crime.

Link?
Special counsel Mueller files witness tampering indictment against Paul Manafort and Russian citizen

What does that have to do with:

"Acting in service of a foreign power without notification to proper authorities."?

Link?

What does that have to do with:

"Acting in service of a foreign power without notification to proper authorities."?
Special counsel Robert Mueller on Friday filed new witness tampering criminal charges against ex-Trump campaign chief Paul Manafort as well against Russian citizen and former Manafort operative Konstantin Kilimnik.

The superseding indictment — the third against Manafort issued by a Washington, D.C., federal grand jury — came days after Mueller asked a judge to revoke Manafort's $10 million bail and jail him because of alleged efforts to tamper with potential witnesses at his upcoming trials.

Manafort, 69, and the 48-year-old Moscow resident Kilimnik were both charged with obstructing justice and conspiracy to obstruct justice by using intimidation or force against a witness, and also with tampering with a witness, victim or informant.

The charges echo allegations Mueller made Monday in his request to revoke Manafort's bail.

I'm very happy for you. Hey, retards deserve happiness too, right?

I thought liberals were smart, educated, how did some amateur crush you and become POTUS?

Because most or all of his followers are ignorant.

Yet we kicked the crap out of you libs, go figure. :auiqs.jpg:

Losing the popular vote, and only winning with the assistance of a malevolent foreign power in collusion with traitors doesn't exactly fit "kicked the crap out of".

What popular vote? There was a popular vote election? Oh wait, there wasn't :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Your right! There was no popular vote election or anything close.

Instead there was, as your orange god said, a "rigged" election.

I thought liberals were smart, educated, how did some amateur crush you and become POTUS?

Losing the popular vote, and only winning with the assistance of a malevolent foreign power in collusion with traitors doesn't exactly fit "kicked the crap out of".

What popular vote? There was a popular vote election? Oh wait, there wasn't :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Which Obama before him insisted could not be done. Of course, that was before his chosen candidate went down in flames.

By the way, I would never trust a demoloser, they are pure evil. The devil
There will be a time when Trump is a memory, a footnote, reduced to a punchline. That day will have Democratic majorities in the Senate, the House and a Democrat in the White House.

If they behave with the same level of hatred and fear as the current crop of Republicans are behaving, I'll be available to you to help in your campaign to bring responsible leadership back.

But there's no way anyone wishing for responsible leadership could excuse, spin, and approve of the level of comportment on display today. If the Democrats did precisely what the GOP and Trump are doing, how would you react? This ain't like a sports rivalry. This isn't about bragging rights. This is real life, real political tragedy. This ain't winning, it's a course on how to divide and conquer as great country.
what the fk are you talking about? did you miss the previous eight years? how the fk do you supposed we got trump? And you think one year after that and all of those people changed their minds and wish to go back to the previous eight after voting to get away from it? do you have a brain?
When the alternative turns out to be worse that the alleged problem, when the alternative ends in impeachment and scandal and shame, why are people going to ask for more?
so you couldn't answer one of the questions I posed. interesting that you survive. you don't know how to debate.
You may not like the answer, but that doesn't mean it wasn't an answer.

After this Trumpian litany of lies and failures and scandals, why would we want more?
answering a question with a question isn't an answer. just saying.

That's called deflecting.

"What the hell is Manafort being tried for?"

the 2016 election.
Currently tax fraud, bank fraud and money laundering. Stick around. He goes on trial again on a second indictment.
so when are they going to present that evidence that he's accused of? The prosecution after three days still hasn't. hmmmmmmm maybe cause, wait for it, they ain't got any. They pulled their key witness off the list, Gates. can't make this shit up.
I suppose the trial coverage on Fox News told you that. What a pity.
well I heard the judge say it. next?
What you heard the judge say was if you're going to make accusations, say that the evidence will support the accusations. And then the prosecutors began to frame their accusations exactly that way.
except that they didn't say it that way, and why again the judge told them that being wealthy wasn't a crime. still waiting on evidence.

so name the crime.
do you own stock in Fox News? You sure enjoy writing their name frequently! BTW, they are my last point of reference for the record. I see you can't get enough of them.

You leftists have sour grapes because team Trump kicked your ass. Some of you snowflakes are so fragile I'm surprised you made it to adulthood.

You leftists have sour grapes because team Trump kicked your ass. Some of you snowflakes are so fragile I'm surprised you made it to adulthood.
I can't imagine them behind the wheel of a car. LOL

I can't imagine them behind the wheel of a car. LOL
here you go, this is what they'd be like Denise.

Do you imagine 30 million Mexicans living under bridges and sendin every dime home? No. They're renting apartments, buying homes, spending the money they earn in our local communities and sending a portion of it back home to their families.

When my great grandfather came here from Dundee and n 1910 he sent home money so his wife, my uncle and my grandfather could come and join him in America. It took him two years to earn enough, save enough and send enough for that to happen. It is common in the immigrant experience.

Meanwhile he, like any other immigrant, had to survive in America, contributing to our economy while he did.

The whole picture, more stuff they don't tell ya on Fox.
Dude, you're not getting this. It's a simple comparison. If Americans hold a certain # of jobs, they spend ALL their money HERE, in America, in their local community. If immigrants (especially Mexicans) hold those jobs, they spend only part of their money here, with most of it leaving the US (economy), and going another country (economy). Gain for that other country. Loss for the US.

And its a big ($138 Billion/yr) loss for Americans businesses, being deprived of those SALES$$.

Making matters worse, is the habit that many Mexicans have of bundling up 10 of them to a house, and splitting the rent. So for 10 jobs, one house is rented. If those 10 jobs were held by Americans, 10 houses would be rented. So with Mexicns in the jobs, 9 homeowners are deprived of the rental incomes of 9 houses. Illegal aliens also pool together in vehicles. All across America, I've talked to them (always in Spanish), and seen them all jump into a pickup truck. 4 in the front, 6 in the back. Again, 9 vehicle sales lost, due to illegals in jobs, instead of Americans.

And all this remittance sending is not made OK just because YOUR relatives happen to be doing it too. No matter who does it, it is money extracted out of the US economy, and re-inserted into another country's economy.

In 2006, then Mexican president Vicente Fox, said remittances from the US were Mexico's # 1 source of income. He gloated and bragged about it, like a burglar would do after successfully burglarizing your house.

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2016

Vicente Fox Says Remittances Largest Source Of Revenue Since 2003, Gloats At Getting Illegals And Matricula Consular Into US : Diggers Realm

And neither do you.

What did they have on hillary? Nuthin
Are you serious ? There a long list of crimes Hillary committed, and the only reason she's not in prison, is because she was in cahoots with Comey, and Loretta (Tarmac) Lynch, who let her slide, because they feared she would become the next president.

Shitting your pants like trump I see. Be patient
Quite the contrary, I'm laughing at the whole moronic thing. The only thing I'll give the Democrats credit for, is effectively using the media, to shift attention away from their guilt in the Mexican election meddling, to this concoction of Russian meddling. Democrats do have a talent for scamming and deflecting.

In the meantime, everything is fine. Trump is president, and everything is going great. If anyone ought to be shitting in their pants it is Democrats, watching their party disintegrate. I can't wait until Kavanaugh gets on the SCOTUS, followed by Ginsburg and Breyer leaving, also replaced by conservatives, followed by Sotomayer and Kagan leaving because they'll be outvoted constantly, 7-2. Then, the court will be conservative majority, 9-0. Get the daipers ready, Democrats. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back