Mueller trying to rope President Trump into questioning

Except for when it is, when it involves illegal campaign aid and conspiracy to defraud America. You really, really are not grasping the most basic concepts of this topic.

But you're not saying HOW "illegal campaign aid and conspiracy to defraud America" occurred, nor are you even showing what the US Code is, that you claim to have been violated.

If he gets impeached depends on if democrats take back one of the houses and I’d be surprised if they did with all the gerrymandering
And if he got impeached, then we have a more conservative president with Pence, who will make Trump look good to Democrats. :biggrin:

But you're not saying HOW "illegal campaign aid and conspiracy to defraud America" occurred
I could only speak to how it may have occurred, for instance, conspiracy to hack and release information from the political opponents' servers, and quid pro quo of trading material assistance for , say , laundering money.

I am not claiming for certain that any of that happened. You, in contrast, are claiming, with 100% confidence, that it did not. Do not attempt to put your authoritative nonsense on the same shelf as my reasonable determinations, ya weirdo.

Oh, well then, an interview that all but shuts down Mueller should be no problem, then!

Or, instead, he could tell lie after lie and evade Mueller. yep, seems just how an innocent person would act. :113:
Or, we could have AG Sessions interrogate Mueller for his violations of the Treason act, for all the times he purged FBI files of words and phrases that his seditious Muslim Brotherhood friends were offended by.

And all the Muslim Brotherhood conferences that he (Mueller) attended (as a keynote speaker no less). Trump could interrogate him too. More the merrier.

Oh, well then, an interview that all but shuts down Mueller should be no problem, then!

Or, instead, he could tell lie after lie and evade Mueller. yep, seems just how an innocent person would act. :113:
Or, we could have AG Sessions interrogate Mueller for his violations of the Treason act, for all the times he purged FBI files of words and phrases that his seditious Muslim Brotherhood friends were offended by.

And all the Muslim Brotherhood conferences that he (Mueller) attended (as a keynote speaker no less). Trump could interrogate him too. More the merrier.
You mean, you could fantasize that your insane nonsense becomes reality, but it ain't gonna.

I could only speak to how it may have occurred, for instance, conspiracy to hack and release information from the political opponents' servers, and quid pro quo of trading material assistance for , say , laundering money.

I am not claiming for certain that any of that happened. You, in contrast, are claiming, with 100% confidence, that it did not. Do not attempt to put your authoritative nonsense on the same shelf as my reasonable determinations, ya weirdo.
I neither said it did or didn't, but you are saying that Trump should be questioned, while giving no information on why that should happen. Who ? What? Where ? When ? How ? You appear a bit weird, actually.

And are you as interested in the degradation of our election system with resect to Mexico, who has tens of millions of their people here in the US and have the capability to vote (illegally) in our elections, thereby invalidating them ?

You mean, you could fantasize that your insane nonsense becomes reality, but it ain't gonna.
FACTUAL HISTORY is not "insane nonsense." But then seeing as how you are one of the massively information-deprived liberals of this forum, detached from history, by CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WP, et al liberal OMISSION media, you probably need some information to fill in the blanks you've received.

there's tons of info on Mueller and his many Muslim Brotherhood shennanigans, in the book Infiltration, by Paul Sperry >> Pages XXI, 3-6, 8-10, 27, 67, 72, 152-154, 157-159, 165, 175, 180-182, 190, 194-195, 290, 294, 327,.......

..........in everything from his attending conventions of MB front groups (AMC, MPAC, ISNA, etc) even as their keynote speaker, to his disastrous negligence in the FBI's foreign language (Arabic) translation unit (AKA "the mole house"), and his general sympathy given to MB groups, relating to FBI activities.

PS - Infiltration was written in 2005. You're decades behind in your terrorism/Islamization reading.

373258._UY400_SS400_.jpg

Dearborn Underground: FBI’s Mueller to Brotherhood’s ISNA: ‘I’m Your Puppet’

Russia Special Counsel Mueller Worked with Radical Islamist Groups to Purge Anti-Terrorism Training Material Offensive to Muslims - Judicial Watch

Robert Mueller | The Counter Jihad Report

Lawmaker Questions FBI Materials Purge

Last edited:
Except for when it is, when it involves illegal campaign aid and conspiracy to defraud America. You really, really are not grasping the most basic concepts of this topic.
Bologna you made that up...no one has conspired to defraud America...all he did was beat your best....that's not illegal....at least not in this country....

If he gets impeached depends on if democrats take back one of the houses and I’d be surprised if they did with all the gerrymandering
And if he got impeached, then we have a more conservative president with Pence, who will make Trump look good to Democrats. :biggrin:

Pence wouldn't get shit done before he lost in 2020.

Trump couldn't even get his moderate stuff passed. You think any of Pence's goals would get done? Not even Republicans would approve of the wack job he would appoint to the supremes.

He would have no power unless he won in 2020, which he would not. Remember Trump kicked the shit out of all those Republicans? Pence is no different than those guys.

Trump couldn't even get his moderate stuff passed. You think any of Pence's goals would get done? Not even Republicans would approve of the wack job he would appoint to the supremes.

He would have no power unless he won in 2020, which he would not. Remember Trump kicked the shit out of all those Republicans? Pence is no different than those guys.

Pence is much more establishment than Trump. He'd get a lot more Republican support.

Pence is much more establishment than Trump. He'd get a lot more Republican support.
On what? Give us some examples of the things you think Pence could get done but Trump can't.

On what? Give us some examples of the things you think Pence could get done but Trump can't.

I said he'd have more Republican support because he's more establishment than Trump. Perhaps you didn't really read what I wrote.

Forum List

Back