🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mueller using Gates to prove criminal collusion

16 months of any day now the orange clown is going to prison......
Just for fun...........Mueller was appointed as special counsel TEN MONTHS ago,
and, just to piss off your half brain...the average investigation lasts 2 years and 4 months plus....lol
View attachment 185512
Careful you are bringing in facts and stuff which the Trump Gimps have allergy to.....
5d0bac76f5c6c418a6e3f7a0cbf75d6b3f5c98a3bc4144c8c2b75a7c682b2b4a.jpg
trump-screen-80x80.jpg
Trump is a fascist!
Please, Trump, take away our guns!
:uhoh3:

Source: Mueller pushed for Gates' help on collusion - CNNPolitics

Mueller is slowly getting closer to the Orange Traitor....
This is still about Paul Manafort.....not Trump.

Wrong....but nice try....here is a quote from the article

"They told him they didn't need his cooperation against Manafort, according to a person familiar with the investigation, and instead wanted to hear what he knew about contact between the Trump campaign and Russians."

This goes deeper into the Regime....this involves collusion all the way to the top.

and, just to piss off your half brain...the average investigation lasts 2 years and 4 months plus....lol

View attachment 185512

Yeah, he picked up an investigation that had been under way for more than a year. He's already completed the investigation he was tasked to do and if you listened to the announcement for the Russian indictments, no US persons were wittingly involved. That answered your collusion illusion. I guess regressive fantasies die hard.

View attachment 185512

Yeah, he picked up an investigation that had been under way for more than a year. He's already completed the investigation he was tasked to do and if you listened to the announcement for the Russian indictments, no US persons were wittingly involved. That answered your collusion illusion. I guess regressive fantasies die hard.

This isn't the clueless House investigation. Mueller will actually do his job.

View attachment 185512

You mean the repub investigation of nobody of any consequence?? The one where they gave trumps rump a great big kiss?

View attachment 185512

So you think the Russia-Junior meeting was "unwitting?"

You obviously don't know what that word means. Junior was after dirt on Hillary. Gates is helping Mueller find our how far those efforts went.

Even when Mueller proves criminal collusion....you will find an excuse or the trump crime family.

Source: Mueller pushed for Gates' help on collusion - CNNPolitics

Mueller is slowly getting closer to the Orange Traitor....
This is still about Paul Manafort.....not Trump.

Wrong....but nice try....here is a quote from the article

"They told him they didn't need his cooperation against Manafort, according to a person familiar with the investigation, and instead wanted to hear what he knew about contact between the Trump campaign and Russians."

This goes deeper into the Regime....this involves collusion all the way to the top.

Yep, any day now, any day now.....

View attachment 185512

When did the House get the authority to indict anyone? The announcement came from the DOJ, reading is fundamental.

View attachment 185512

When did the House get the authority to indict anyone? The announcement came from the DOJ, reading is fundamental.

Jimmy ain't the brightest bulb in the box.

View attachment 185512

Mines and his parrots in the house just mailed it in....they never even called crit8cal witnesses. They did trumps bidding.

View attachment 185512

I do know when Moscow celebrates when their boy was elected.

I wonder which member of the Muller team illegally leaked this information. Time to investigate the investigation.

View attachment 185512

Yep. They loved Obama and his increased flexibility after the election.

View attachment 185512

Tell us Jimmy, then why was the dossier, which was not very flattering to Trump, full of info provided by Russians?

I wonder which member of the Muller team illegally leaked this information. Time to investigate the investigation.

Meh, then they'll just call for an investigation of the investigation into the investigation.

Tell us Jimmy, then why was the dossier, which was not very flattering to Trump, full of info provided by Russians?
Since the FBI and Justice Department used the Russian propaganda purchased by Clinton and the DNC to acquire warrants to spy on Republicans, it will never be properly investigated.

Sessions refused a second special prosecutor to investigate the FBI today.
He knows your corrupt FBI conspiracy was a dream by Nunes.

The little weasel is a trump mole.

Since the FBI and Justice Department used the Russian propaganda purchased by Clinton and the DNC to acquire warrants to spy on Republicans, it will never be properly investigated.

Another Nunes lie....Carter Page has been under investigation for years. He is a double agent....

View attachment 185512

So you think the Russia-Junior meeting was "unwitting?"

You obviously don't know what that word means. Junior was after dirt on Hillary. Gates is helping Mueller find our how far those efforts went.

Even when Mueller proves criminal collusion....you will find an excuse or the trump crime family.

The first thing you need to learn, even though you seem to like the sound of it, is there is no such thing as "criminal collusion" in this context, it would have to be charged as criminal conspiracy. Also, though Jr's meeting was optically ill-advised, there was nothing illegal about it. Otherwise the "Russian" he met with would have been indicted along with the others.

Forum List

Back