Mueller WILL NOT Present Collusion Evidence At Manafort Trial

Why would they present evidence of Trumps collusion at Manafort trial?

They will present evidence of crimes Manafort committed

Typically, an informant will confess and plead guilty to charges to show that they have knowledge of the crimes that they are testifying against others about.

Mueller has no evidence of 'collusion'. Hard to present something that never existed...

Gee.........Isn't Mueller going after "obstruction of justice"????

BUT, nice try, Queasy.....Haniity would be proud.......LOL
Obstruction for what ? A case for collusion that never existed ??? LOL

For those who are not Trump ass kissers (which excludes you, Marion)

Trump told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak of his decision to fire Comey.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job …I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

Mueller has no evidence of 'collusion'. Hard to present something that never existed...

Trump told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak of his decision to fire Comey.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job …I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."
Got a link, nut job?

By the way - you forgot to mention / quote Rosenstein, the Deputy Director of the DOJ who made the case for why Comey SHOULD BE FIRED...and the fact that the President of the United States has the authority to fire the FBI Director at any time...which means, just like your rabid claims of 'collusion', it was NEVER illegal to do so.

Again, with your panties in a bunch, you are demanding the President be convicted and Impeached for committing no crimes yet are ignoring the massive numbers of crimes Hillary HAS BEEN PROVEN TO HAVE COMMITTED.

Go back to the kids' table and let the adults talk for a while.

Why would they present evidence of Trumps collusion at Manafort trial?

They will present evidence of crimes Manafort committed

Typically, an informant will confess and plead guilty to charges to show that they have knowledge of the crimes that they are testifying against others about.
They plead guilty because the prosecutor is holding a gun to their heads, and for no other reason.

According to whom?

So really all this noise about “collusion” is meaningless as they might as well say Trump “bubblegummed” with Russia as there is nothing illegal about either?
It just sounds ominous and is a misapplication of the word

Forum List

Back