Mueller's Folly To "Target" Ivanka?

She's off limits because she is a daughter
If ever married, if ever a parent, if ever anything other than a government dependent then one would know this
No...she is part of the administration. She is not off limits and for anyone to say she is because she's female, a girl, a daughter is being very condescending.

There's no such thing as Father-Daughter Privilege. Ivanka works in the WH, travels as an official emissary, and is an adult member of the inner circle of the Administration. Giuliani comes off scared.

No...she is part of the administration. She is not off limits and for anyone to say she is because she's female, a girl, a daughter is being very condescending.

Are you denying you were sneering that Chelsea was "off limits" to remarks about her hideous appearance or being Web Hubble's daughter? Does that compare to being stalked by the Mueller goons to intimidate the President of the United States?

I was being serious. What kind of ignorant pissant thinks a woman with an office, and staff, in the White House can't be interviewed?

Better question....what kind of ignorant pissant comes in at the end of a thread and asks what it's all about?.....oh, that would be you....pissant.

I was being serious. What kind of ignorant pissant thinks a woman with an office, and staff, in the White House can't be interviewed?

Better question....what kind of ignorant pissant comes in at the end of a thread and asks what it's all about?.....oh, that would be you....pissant.

I suppose you're right. I was so stunned by the OP that I blurted out the obvious. My bad.

Real men don't go after people's daughters when they fail on getting her father
Muller is a directionless puppet of liberal insanity stemming from they lost an election where They had the fix in so the victors Must have done something more nefarious than they did

Muller is a directionless puppet of liberal insanity stemming from they lost an election where They had the fix in so the victors Must have done something more nefarious than they did
She wanted to be untouchable she shouldn't have worked for the biggest p***k in politics

Liberals almost never offer an opposing point of view here. What they do offer is either a personal attack on the viewpoint provider or a personal attack on the subject and if that's not working then go find another subject and repeat

Are you denying you were sneering that Chelsea was "off limits" to remarks about her hideous appearance or being Web Hubble's daughter? Does that compare to being stalked by the Mueller goons to intimidate the President of the United States?

how long was chelsea a senior aide to the president?

knucklehead :lol:

Liberals almost never offer an opposing point of view here. What they do offer is either a personal attack on the viewpoint provider or a personal attack on the subject and if that's not working then go find another subject and repeat
Weather ,if you don't want to get your feet wet don't go out in the rain She's fair game

Every woman is someone's daughter. Not every woman works in the White House, with an office and a staff. The distinction isn't subtle.

I’m Surprised Don hasn’t named him an agency head . He’s as qualified as husband other appointments.

Chip off the old block which means bad news for you commies for the next 60 years....

40F7D55F00000578-4558522-image-m-12_1496244105991.jpg
Sucking Barron off already? Shouldn’t you wait until he turns 18 before you tell us all how much you want to blow him?

Trump is already planning a Corleone Baptism Event and that's WITHOUT The Mules going after his family.

My guess is that Mueller and Comey end up in Gitmo if they go after Ivanka
Who's going to put them there? Blabbermouth??

Its incredible that she and the rest of the spawn and the spawn in law are even allowed into trump's dump. But, trump is afraid of strangers and refuses to hire qualified people.

Hell, when he m manages to haul his worthless carcass out of bed, he's probably still looking for the light switches.

What a disaster and an embarrassment - we may as well have the entire Corleone family in office. This is basically the same thing. They trump's are stealing us blind and getting away with it. As president king, trump will just pardon the whole lot of them and then the gop will protect him.

Wow, you have proof he is enriching himself off his presidency?????

So produce it, haaaaacccckkk--twwwwaaaaaattttt.

See? This is why you should get your news from other that the state sanctioned source. Your ignorance and childish name calling doesn't change the facts.

If you don't like these sources, google is your friend.

Donald Trump Reports He’s Getting Rich Off the Presidency

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...ing-from-the-presidency-let-us-count-the-ways

Opinion | Amid all the craziness, don’t forget: Trump is using the presidency to enrich his family

How Trump Is Making Money in the White House, and Why Nobody Will Stop Him
Trump is getting richer off his presidency.
Of course he is dumbass, and just about every American is also. See that's what happens when you have a booming economy. Lol, can you go to the bathroom by yourself?

See? This is why you should get your news from other that the state sanctioned source. Your blah blah blah

Dudley....try to focus...key words....Mueller, Ivanka, HOAX.....:slap:

Hoax?

More like a joke and the American people are the punch line.

Besides choosing nail polish, what is she qualified to do?
Besides eating hot wings and starving our school kids. What was Michelle qualified to do?

Trump is already planning a Corleone Baptism Event and that's WITHOUT The Mules going after his family.

My guess is that Mueller and Comey end up in Gitmo if they go after Ivanka
Who's going to put them there? Blabbermouth??
Trump will bury them both either at Gitmo or in the Meadowlands

Rump aint gonna do shit but run his mouth, that is what he does.
He's already beat Obama's Elite ISIL forces; he's moved our Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem over the objection of Obama's Muslim Brotherhood; hes ended the Korean War and put Iran, China and Russia on notice that the days of fucking with us ended when Macaca Joe rode off to Richard Brandon's bisexual fuck Island.

Trumps planning a massive retaliatory event against the seditious fucks who thought they could turn in FBI into their personal Gestapo.

That's President Trump to you!

Forum List

Back