Mueller's indictments lead straight to the White House. Trump will be gone by Christmas.

I do know that, as I ALREADY EXPLAINED LIKE 10 FUCKING TIMES TO YOU. Mueller laid out the facts and deffered the charging of POTUS to Congress.
Where did Mueller make the factual determination at Trump acted with corrupt intent?
Cite the volume, page, and text to that effect, please.

Jeeezus, you are straight up fucking parrot moron.

There will not be 12th time. Go re-read my MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY explanations to you on EXACTLY THIS QUESTION.

Why you upset on a two year old thread?

Any day now

*giggle*

The Walls Are Closing In!

Sounds more like another break in the wall to me...reading the news today after work, its fricking war

The Dams Breaking!

Durham’s team has concluded that Dirty Bob Mueller was “not being truthful” about his disinterest in the open FBI director position after James Comey got fired.

When Robert Mueller met with President Trump in May of 2017, Mueller was indeed pursuing the open post as the director of the FBI – something the former Russia probe special counsel denied under oath during congressional testimony this summer.

Government documents showed Mueller was pursuing the job as a candidate himself.

It came as emails released this month through a Freedom of Information Act request by the conservative group Judicial Watch seemed to indicate Mueller knew there was a real possibility he could be named special counsel if he wasn’t chosen as the next FBI director.

“The boss and his staff do not know about our discussions,” then-Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said in an email to Mueller on May 12, 2017. Rosenstein’s boss was then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who had recused himself from the Russia probe, meaning the president would not have known either.​

Associated Press (Oct. 31, 2017) Sources say Indictments will be falling like rain during monsoon season. Trump will feel the pressure and will step down, claiming he's done all he can and will go back to live at Mara Lago. Insiders in the White House say Trump is "extremely nervous" about indictments and where it leads. He knows he's guilty of collusion and wants to get out before the axe falls. Sources say Trump's close associates and legal team are informing him that it's only a matter of time before it all comes crashes down. He's trying to formulate his 'escape plan' and leave while still looking good. Insiders say he cares more about his image than the presidency.

It's only a matter of time. What a jolly Christmas it will be.
View attachment 157755

Christmas 2024? Just before he finishes his 2nd term?

Associated Press (Oct. 31, 2017) Sources say Indictments will be falling like rain during monsoon season. Trump will feel the pressure and will step down, claiming he's done all he can and will go back to live at Mara Lago. Insiders in the White House say Trump is "extremely nervous" about indictments and where it leads. He knows he's guilty of collusion and wants to get out before the axe falls. Sources say Trump's close associates and legal team are informing him that it's only a matter of time before it all comes crashes down. He's trying to formulate his 'escape plan' and leave while still looking good. Insiders say he cares more about his image than the presidency.

View attachment 157755

Christmas 2024? Just before he finishes his 2nd term?

This thread did not age well! :21::21::113:

View attachment 157755
There's only one thing I can wish for more than him stepping down And I can't mention it here

View attachment 157755
There's only one thing I can wish for more than him stepping down And I can't mention it here

2016-2012018-you-are-here-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023-43944620.png

View attachment 157755

You've got such a great role model youre rooting for
4dvpndldg8141.jpg

What a cute little trip down memory lane. Yep that Mueller report was damning...to Dem corruption and incompetence.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

View attachment 157755

4dvpndldg8141.jpg

I'm looking forward to quaffing a big mug of Refreshing & Bitter Liberal Tears with Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow!

liberal_tears_twosided_mug_mugs.jpg

View attachment 157755

4dvpndldg8141.jpg

I'm looking forward to quaffing a big mug of Refreshing & Bitter Liberal Tears with Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow!

View attachment 291962
really...
d34skghm1za21.jpg

View attachment 157755

4dvpndldg8141.jpg

View attachment 291962
You couldn't wait till next election day You might get 2 for the price of one And no tears for me I'm killing it this year in the market

View attachment 157755

4dvpndldg8141.jpg

View attachment 291962
really...
d34skghm1za21.jpg

Oh, you poor little booby.

Forum List

Back