Mueller's indictments lead straight to the White House. Trump will be gone by Christmas.

I gave you a list of 10.
Ok quote yourself giving me a list of 10....
Scroll back, son.
Quote it son.
Scroll back, son.
Quote it son. I don't see any such list from you.
When you decide to get your head out of your ass, get off that ass, and scroll back, let me know.

It does not matter how many times or how forcefully you lie to yourself, the facts remains:
- Mueller made 10 factual determinations of obstructive acts;
- Mueller made 10 factual determinations of the relationship between those acts and an ongoing investigation;
- Mueller made zero- factual determinations of corrupt intent.

Absent the factual determination of corrupt intent, there can be no obstruction of justice.

Ok quote yourself giving me a list of 10....
Scroll back, son.
Quote it son.
Scroll back, son.

No he didn't and I challenge you to quote even one.

You can't, so you keep posting bullshit, like the total moron you are.

When you decide to get your head out of your ass, get off that ass, and scroll back for the list I gave you, let me know.

It does not matter how many times or how forcefully you lie to yourself, the facts remains:
- Mueller made 10 factual determinations of the relationship between those acts and an ongoing investigation;

Absent the factual determination of corrupt intent, there can be no obstruction of justice.

Quote it son.
Scroll back, son.
When you decide to get your head out of your ass, get off that ass, and scroll back for the list I gave you, let me know.

Reported for pure spam.

Scroll back, son.

Reported for pure spam.
Aww. Puddum can't handle the truth.

Associated Press (Oct. 31, 2017) Sources say Indictments will be falling like rain during monsoon season. Trump will feel the pressure and will step down, claiming he's done all he can and will go back to live at Mara Lago. Insiders in the White House say Trump is "extremely nervous" about indictments and where it leads. He knows he's guilty of collusion and wants to get out before the axe falls. Sources say Trump's close associates and legal team are informing him that it's only a matter of time before it all comes crashes down. He's trying to formulate his 'escape plan' and leave while still looking good. Insiders say he cares more about his image than the presidency.

It's only a matter of time. What a jolly Christmas it will be.
View attachment 157755
Welp. Those claims didn't age well.

PROJECTION, ALL THE WAY DOWN: Lee Stranahan On The Clinton State Department Crony Origin Of The Russian Collusion Hoax.

The Clinton State Department Crony Origin Of The Russian Collusion Hoax

Here’s an interesting thread on how Clinton cronies at the State Department were building the Russian Collusion hoax story back in early 2016, before Fusion GPS hired Steele to assemble the fake dossier.

So that’s TWO State Department employees being briefed by Steele; Jonathan Winer & Victoria Nuland.

They both have Ukraine connections, as does Steele.

And there’s one more State Department who is VERY relevant to the whole story…Clinton’s Oxford roommate Strobe Talbott.

Strobe Talbott is one of the Clinton’s oldest and closest friends.

He headed the Brookings Instituion for years.

And is the THIRD State Department official briefed by Steele.

This is already looking very much like a crooked State Department operation.

The Ukraine connections are everywhere.

Strobe link to a VERY important connection.

Back in the 1970s, Strobe married the twin sister of a man who would become a shadowy Clinton operative: Cody Shearer.

Jonathan Winer was shown the little discussed “second dossier” that Cody Shearer assembled.

Steele gave it to the FBI.

But it’s totally misnamed. Why?

Because it came first, as you’ll see soon.

Cody Shearer was assembling HIS dossier BEFORE STEELE WAS HIRED.

He was discussing Trump / Russia in MARCH OR APRIL of 2016.

Other names that play a role in the timeline: DNC operative Alexandra Chalupa, notorious Clinton crony Sidney Blumenthal, George Soros, John McCain and even convicted felony Brett Kimberlin, though those last three names appear to be involved in the Steele story only tangentially.

I don’t buy Stranahan’s “Ukraine bad/Russia good” positioning near the end of the thread. But the information about State Department/Clinton crony involvement in assembling the Steele hoax dossier information much earlier than most people know is worth pointing out.

Reported for pure spam.

I do remember that lack of intent let Hillary off the hook.

Reported for pure spam.

Umm yea thats because unlike with Trump the corrupt intent could not be established. There was no intent found for Hillary to inapropreately distribute emails to people without clearance to read them (which is what the laws were written to protect classified information from).

It would be a crazy assertion that Hillary intended for classified emails to be stored on her server so that someone without clearance could break in and read them.

That is not so with Trump - the many counts of Obstruction against him lay out a CLEAR pattern of intent to interfere in the justice process to protect himself and his people like Flynn. When Trump pressured Comey to "let Flynn go" he knew damn well that Flynn lied to FBI and broke the law - the corrupt intent here is blatant.

Last edited:

Reported for pure spam.

Umm yea thats because unlike with Trump the corrupt intent could not be established.
As you know, Mueller did not, anywhere, make the necessary factual determination that Trump acted with corrupt intent.
Why do you need to lie to make a point?

Last edited:

Reported for pure spam.

Umm yea thats because unlike with Trump the corrupt intent could not be established.
As you know, Mueller did not, anywhere, make the necessary factual determination that Trump acted with corrupt intent.

I do know that, as I ALREADY EXPLAINED LIKE 10 FUCKING TIMES TO YOU. Mueller laid out the facts and deffered the charging of POTUS to Congress.

Reported for pure spam.

I do know that, as I ALREADY EXPLAINED LIKE 10 FUCKING TIMES TO YOU. Mueller laid out the facts and deffered the charging of POTUS to Congress.
Where did Mueller make the factual determination at Trump acted with corrupt intent?
Cite the volume, page, and text to that effect, please.

Where did Mueller make the factual determination at Trump acted with corrupt intent?

Jeeezus, you are straight up fucking parrot moron.

There will not be 12th time. Go re-read my MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY explanations to you on EXACTLY THIS QUESTION.

There will not be 12th time. Go re-read my MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY explanations to you on EXACTLY THIS QUESTION.
Ah.
You cannot cite the volume, page, and text where Mueller made the factual determination that Trump acted with corrupt intent.
Why is that?
I mean other than you know said text does not exist, because you know Mueller made no such determination.

Reported for pure spam.

Umm yea thats because unlike with Trump the corrupt intent could not be established. There was no intent found for Hillary to inapropreately distribute emails to people without clearance to read them (which is what the laws were written to protect classified information from).

It would be a crazy assertion that Hillary intended for classified emails to be stored on her server so that someone without clearance could break in and read them.

That is not so with Trump - the many counts of Obstruction against him lay out a CLEAR pattern of intent to interfere in the justice process to protect himself and his people like Flynn. When Trump pressured Comey to "let Flynn go" he knew damn well that Flynn lied to FBI and broke the law - the corrupt intent here is blatant.
Except that Mueller could not establish intent, and he was a LOT closer to it than either you or I. I'll go with that. And don't claim he couldn't because he couldn't accuse a president of breaking the law, because if he could establish that the president's actions amounted to obstruction, he could have established intent, if it existed.

Then you've been wrong and/or dishonest 10 times.

The Mueller investigation was an Executive Branch investigation. The Executive Branch never does investigations for the Legislative Brancb.

Mueller specifically said that he found no evidence of Russian Collusion whatsoever (as he didnt investigate Democrats) and specified no crines by Trump, and left all other conclusions to his boss, AG Barr, who works for POTUS and concluded the obvious, that I tha th it was, in fact, a feckless Witchhunt.

The House able to use any facts, or in this case, no facts to decide on impeachment. But, their power to investigate is limited until the start a 'real' Impeachment Inquiry, which they are clearly afraid to do.

Reported for pure spam.

Except that Mueller could not establish intent, and he was a LOT closer to it than either you or I. I'll go with that. And don't claim he couldn't because he couldn't accuse a president of breaking the law, because if he could establish that the president's actions amounted to obstruction, he could have established intent, if it existed.
With Democrat attacks, its all lies slander and invective, all the way down. Trump's "crime" was winning the election.

Why you upset on a two year old thread?

Any day now

*giggle*

Any day now

*giggle*

The Walls Are Closing In!

Any day now

*giggle*

The Walls Are Closing In!

Sounds more like another break in the wall to me...reading the news today after work, its fricking war

Forum List

Back