Muhammad Al-Dura May be Alive

No, besides, I don't have this in my keybord.

מה לגבי זה, עכשיו יותר טוב

that does seem to be a standard answer to all the questions you zionists can't answer...just play the anti-semite card.

they were all jews involved in an investigation of the military of a state that demands to be recognised as "the jewish state". gee, who could doubt the integrity of such an investigation other than an anti-semite.
No you're just a whiney anti Semite who's sick in the head, and your reputation for being so precedes you.

"There were Jews involved....JEWS I tell ya! You going to trust a report by JEWS!"

Pathetic. Ha ha ha.

no, there weren't "jews involved". there were ONLY jews, and mostly israelis, involved in those i named who were involved in an investigation of a killing by the military of the jewish state that occurred 13 years ago.

are you going to believe the investigation by the turkish government in the incident involving the mavi marmara or are you anti-turk, or perhaps worse, anti-gentile?
Does someone have to be anti-Turk to bring up the fact that the Turks will still not admit to the Armenian Genocide? Maybe Seal thinks that the Armenians (along with the Assyrians and Greeks) are anti-Gentile. Are the Christians who are complaining what is happening to them in Egypt anti-Gentile? We could go on and on with this. You have to laugh when Seal brings up his "anti-Gentile" shtick.

Forum List

Back