Muhammad Al-Dura May be Alive

Did he rise from the dead? Show us a photo and video...and a link.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3Z4_11wLjw]Al Dura - What Really Happened? - YouTube[/ame]

Watch 2:30.

The "dead boy" apperently has living organs. They move.:doubt:

secret investigative body...jews.
technion scientists examining evidence...jews.
tom gross, reporter on video...jew.
key piece of evidence (the wall) that would answer with proof all the questions destroyed by...jews.

how freakin' ridiculous. the IDF admitted it and the general rule is first impressions are the most accurate.

what next...that baruch goldstein was shooting blanks...that iman al-hams is still alive and made it to school that day...that abdul nassar shot shitstick rabin. israel is a joke.

you may be chosen but that doesn't goyim stupid.

oh, and honestreporting, the source of your video, founded and administered by...british jews.
Jews, Joos, Joos, when does your obsession and Jew hatred end. No need to answer.

Isdraeli lies keep marching on!

Al-Dura says he is willing to exhume son's body | JPost | Israel News

News for muhammad al dura

The Guardi...

Al-Dura says he is willing to exhume son's body

Jerusalem Post
- 5 hours ago
Father of Mohammed al-Dura said Israeli report is false, calls for an international investigation over death of son.
Whoever knows the truth with these stories. I am reminded of that dead Arab man falling off the stretcher and then getting back on. Regardless, does Phillip ever worry about all the children who have been killed in the past and are still being killed by Muslims in other areas of the Middle East, Africa and Southeast Asia. Somehow I doubt it very much because no Jews are involved.
Hoss-hiite, why do you keep bringing up wars from outside the Israeli Palestinian conflict? My guess is that you hate all Muslims...Your guess is like all the ZioNuts who post here...I post for Peace and you post for hate...

I keep telling you, I post here because I am an American Firster who would like to see America disengage from this quagmire because it brings terrorism to our shores...a peace deal may save Americans. Your concern appears to be biblical, and wait for the Rapture to convert Jews to Christianity or perish.
That wasn't outside, ignoramus, that was Jenin. LOL

The Guardi...

Jerusalem Post
- 5 hours ago
Father of Mohammed al-Dura said Israeli report is false, calls for an international investigation over death of son.
Whoever knows the truth with these stories. I am reminded of that dead Arab man falling off the stretcher and then getting back on. Regardless, does Phillip ever worry about all the children who have been killed in the past and are still being killed by Muslims in other areas of the Middle East, Africa and Southeast Asia. Somehow I doubt it very much because no Jews are involved.
Hoss-hiite, why do you keep bringing up wars from outside the Israeli Palestinian conflict? My guess is that you hate all Muslims...Your guess is like all the ZioNuts who post here...I post for Peace and you post for hate...

I keep telling you, I post here because I am an American Firster who would like to see America disengage from this quagmire because it brings terrorism to our shores...a peace deal may save Americans. Your concern appears to be biblical, and wait for the Rapture to convert Jews to Christianity or perish.
Why Phony Phil, if you really cared about what happened to innocent children, you would have brought up what was happening to them on a Middle East board when you had a chance. Do you really think that anyone with a head on their shoulders is going to think you actually care about the Arabs and their children? Silly Phillip actually believes that I and so many other Americans are waiting for the Rapture. We are quite aware of what is going on in the world today unlike you who wants to fixate on one tiny area because underneath it all you are the hater. Who do you think you are fooling, Phillip? Do you believe that many on this forum think you care about the children who just the other day were killed in bombings in Pakistan and Iraq.

Al Dura - What Really Happened? - YouTube

key piece of evidence (the wall) that would answer with proof all the questions destroyed by...jews.

how freakin' ridiculous. the IDF admitted it and the general rule is first impressions are the most accurate.

what next...that baruch goldstein was shooting blanks...that iman al-hams is still alive and made it to school that day...that abdul nassar shot shitstick rabin. israel is a joke.

oh, and honestreporting, the source of your video, founded and administered by...british jews.
Jews, Joos, Joos, when does your obsession and Jew hatred end. No need to answer.

roudy, they are all jews. not a gentile, arab, or palestinian to be found. that is not my fault.

a better question might be "why are jews obsessed with covering up their war crimes?"

christ, it happened 13 years ago and jewish friggin' idiots are raising this boy like lazurus.

you have got to be the most self righteous, arrogant culture i have ever encountered, bar none.

i do not think the IDF has ever admitted to a single wrongdoing, they have been caught in lie after lie, and the friggin' troopies parade around in public bragging about killing kids, and yet, it is always an understandable and regrettable mistake or they didn't do it...like the "we weren't firing white phosphorus rounds" and other ad infinitums in a string of "we didn't"s or "we weren't"s followed by "OOOPS".

israeli credibility is a freakin' joke.

roudy, they are all jews. not a gentile, arab, or palestinian to be found. that is not my fault.

a better question might be "why are jews obsessed with covering up their war crimes?"

christ, it happened 13 years ago and jewish friggin' idiots are raising this boy like lazurus.

you have got to be the most self righteous, arrogant culture i have ever encountered, bar none.

i do not think the IDF has ever admitted to a single wrongdoing, they have been caught in lie after lie, and the friggin' troopies parade around in public bragging about killing kids, and yet, it is always an understandable and regrettable mistake or they didn't do it...like the "we weren't firing white phosphorus rounds" and other ad infinitums in a string of "we didn't"s or "we weren't"s followed by "OOOPS".

Strange how the Prime Minister of Canada thinks so differently from Seal.

Canada: West needs to be more supportive of Israel - Israel Today | Israel News

Israel rarely lies about anything, especially when it announces a finding like this officially, you can trust they have done their homework. Otherwise they will be held accountable by the people and other govt officials, just like it is here. Palestinians on the other hand? They lawless society, led by terrorists and thugs, who get promoted when they spread lies, terror, and hate. :clap:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_al-Durrah_incident

The Muhammad al-Durrah incident took place in the Gaza Strip on September 30, 2000, on the second day of the Second Intifada, amid widespread rioting throughout the Palestinian territories. Jamal al-Durrah and his 12-year-old son, Muhammad, were filmed by Talal Abu Rahma, a Palestinian cameraman freelancing for France 2, as they sought cover behind a concrete cylinder after being caught in crossfire between Israeli soldiers and Palestinian security forces. The footage, which lasts just over a minute, shows the pair holding onto each other, the boy crying and the father waving, then a burst of gunfire and dust, after which the boy is seen slumped across his father's legs.[1]

Fifty-nine seconds of the footage were initially broadcast in France with a voiceover from Charles Enderlin, France 2's bureau chief in Israel, who did not witness the incident himself but got all information by phone from the cameraman, telling viewers that the al-Durrahs had been the "target of fire from the Israeli positions," and that the boy had died.[2] After an emotional public funeral, Muhammad was hailed throughout the Arab and Muslim worlds as a martyr.

The Guardi...

Jerusalem Post
- 5 hours ago

Let it be, then!

We all wanna know the truth, aren't we?

When Israel brought up it's findings, they were brushed under the rug, without anyone even bothering to look at them!

So let it be investigated without bias!

We all wanna see what they find!

Did he rise from the dead? Show us a photo and video...and a link.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3Z4_11wLjw]Al Dura - What Really Happened? - YouTube[/ame]

It is just me, or your statement is awfully antisemitic?

Yes, all of those were Jews. are Jews.

You know what?

Because we're so ridiculously smart, we can be found anywhere.

Now, sod off, bigot!

You know what?

Now, sod off, bigot!

it's just you...well, and those like you.

i am quite sure that if the PA formed a special secret investigative body made up of al fatah members to investigate the fogel killings and if palestinian scientists substantiated that the incident was a case of murder suicide (remember masada) and palestinian journalists presented a distorted picture of the particulars of the incident (he neglected to actually say the IDF admitted the killing)...

then i expect you to question the findings on the basis that it was biased because everyone was an arab aand guess what...i would agree with you. would that be proof that you and i are anti-arab. not really.

now, you go to hell, anti-gentile bigot. wait, you already live in the hell of your own making. god promised it to you. never mind.

You know what?

Now, sod off, bigot!
Its not you, he's a Nazi pig and a vile anti Semite.

You know what?

Now, sod off, bigot!

that does seem to be a standard answer to all the questions you zionists can't answer...just play the anti-semite card.

they were all jews involved in an investigation of the military of a state that demands to be recognised as "the jewish state". gee, who could doubt the integrity of such an investigation other than an anti-semite.

You know what?

Now, sod off, bigot!

i am quite sure that if the PA formed a special secret investigative body made up of al fatah members to investigate the fogel killings and if palestinian scientists substantiated that the incident was a case of murder suicide (remember masada) and palestinian journalists presented a distorted picture of the particulars of the incident (he neglected to actually say the IDF admitted the killing)...

then i expect you to question the findings on the basis that it was biased because everyone was an arab aand guess what...i would agree with you. would that be proof that you and i are anti-arab. not really.

now, you go to hell, anti-gentile bigot. wait, you already live in the hell of your own making. god promised it to you. never mind.

I am going to ignore this post, because I believe it comes out of ignorancy.

However, I have expressed myself previously, to you, and others today, and a language that doesn't do me any good, so consider it an apology.

I do not apologize for my opinions, never that, but for the way I expressed them, I get that if I adress in such a language I cannot be expected to be respected in return.

So this is me being mature.

The events of yesterday influence my mind today as well, and for that I am not proud.

So yeah, that is me taking responsibility for that.

Bye now.

that does seem to be a standard answer to all the questions you zionists can't answer...just play the anti-semite card.

they were all jews involved in an investigation of the military of a state that demands to be recognised as "the jewish state". gee, who could doubt the integrity of such an investigation other than an anti-semite.
No you're just a whiney anti Semite who's sick in the head, and your reputation for being so precedes you.

"There were Jews involved....JEWS I tell ya! You going to trust a report by JEWS!"

Pathetic. Ha ha ha.

no, there weren't "jews involved". there were ONLY jews, and mostly israelis, involved in those i named who were involved in an investigation of a killing by the military of the jewish state that occurred 13 years ago.

are you going to believe the investigation by the turkish government in the incident involving the mavi marmara or are you anti-turk, or perhaps worse, anti-gentile?

Last edited:

You know what?

Now, sod off, bigot!

I am going to ignore this post, because I believe it comes out of ignorancy.

However, I have expressed myself previously, to you, and others today, and a language that doesn't do me any good, so consider it an apology.

I do not apologize for my opinions, never that, but for the way I expressed them, I get that if I adress in such a language I cannot be expected to be respected in return.

So this is me being mature.

The events of yesterday influence my mind today as well, and for that I am not proud.

So yeah, that is me taking responsibility for that.

Bye now.

and i will apologise for responding to you in the manner in which i responded.

No you're just a whiney anti Semite who's sick in the head, and your reputation for being so precedes you.

"There were Jews involved....JEWS I tell ya! You going to trust a report by JEWS!"

Pathetic. Ha ha ha.

no, there weren't "jews involved". there were ONLY jews, and mostly israelis involved in those i named who were involved in an investigation of a killing by the military of the jewish state that occurred 13 years ago.

are you going to believe the investigation by the turkish government in the incident involving the mavi marmara or are you anti-turk, or perhaps worse, anti-gentile?
Never heard this anti Semite complain of all the bullshit lies and claims where "only Muslims were involved" have you? Ha ha ha.

And Roudy, just ignore him sometimes, it's not worthy of a reasonable argument

if you think it unreasonable to question the conclusions of a fox concerning the missing chickens in the hen house, than my arguments, indeed, lack reason.

i will chalk this up in the "W" column.

Pathetic. Ha ha ha.

no, there weren't "jews involved". there were ONLY jews, and mostly israelis involved in those i named who were involved in an investigation of a killing by the military of the jewish state that occurred 13 years ago.

Never heard this anti Semite complain of all the bullshit lies and claims where "only Muslims were involved" have you? Ha ha ha.

you are not particularly noted for your intelligence, which would include your ability to pay attention. i have questioned findings made by groups comprised of exclusive members many time and have always looked at potential bias when groups investigate themselves.

i also look at facts presented without distortion as often as i can and try to factor in human behaviour and the predicability of human behaviour and probability.

there ain't no truth coming out of either side in the mideast.

i think that it is bigoted to accept everything jews say without question. particularly in this case. not one of you had any doubt as to the findings. you cannot bully your way to the truth.

Forum List

Back