Muhammad becomes first Muslim American to represent the US Olympic Team wearing a hijab

A great face of changing America

In addition to being eighth worldwide, the New Jersey native arrived at the Olympic Games ranked No. 2 in the U.S., yet her greatness goes beyond her athleticism.

Muhammad, who attended Duke on an academic scholarship, was one of Time's 100 Most influential People in 2016. In 2014, she launched her own clothing company called Louella which makes clothing that is both modest and fashion forward.

She is also a sports ambassador for the U.S. State Department's Empowering Women and Girls Through Sport Initiative and travels the world to teach girls the importance of sports and education.

Muhammad becomes first Muslim American to represent the US Olympic Team wearing a hijab

Muslim American fencer to Donald Trump: ā€˜I donā€™t have another home

Ibtihaj Muhammad, the fencer who happens to also be the first American Muslim woman to compete in the Olympics while wearing a hijab, had strong words for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump about his immigration plans for Muslims.

ā€œI think his words are very dangerous,ā€ Muhammad, who is competing in team sabre competition Monday morning, told CNN last week. ā€œWhen these types of comments are made, no one thinks about how they really affect people. Iā€™m African American. I donā€™t have another home to go to. My family was born here. I was born here. Iā€™ve grown up in Jersey. All my familyā€™s from Jersey.

Muslim American fencer to Donald Trump: ā€˜I donā€™t have another homeā€™

Of course Guano has nothing but praise for this propped up media darling.

Did you know that the only reason she chose to wear a hijab was because she heard that no other Muslim American Olympian had ever worn one? Not because she was always wearing one for religious purposes. She's been a fraud right from the beginning, and dolts like Guano ate it up.

It's so hypocritical to be praising a Muslim female athlete, since many Muslim countries don't even allow females to participate in athletics. Did you know that Saudi Arabia petitioned to have the olympics where they would host the male Olympic Games, and Bahrain was to host the females?

Islam is the most bigoted and oppressive ideology on the planet, As well as the most violent and murderous. But hey, at least they are a step up from white Christian goyim, right Guano?

Where do you get all your information from?
It doesn't seem to be accurate, nor coinciding with my experience of the world.

Doesn't seem to be accurate?

That's also motivation.
"When I heard that there had never been a Muslim woman on the U.S. team to wear the hijab, that is when I made this conscious decision to go for 2016," Muhammad told CNNMoney. "I knew that I had it in me to qualify for the Olympic team, and I wanted to hopefully be that change, that other minorities could see that with hard work and perseverance, anything is possible."

Ibtihaj Muhammad: First U.S. athlete to compete in a hijab in the Olympics - CNN.com

IOC dismisses Saudi-Bahrain joint Olympics bid hopes

Or if you are referring to Islam in general, just look at their history and look how every Muslim controlled country in the world is in terms of its own laws and lack of any diversity.

As an American I'm sorry to see her lose and I wish she could have won gold for our country. I also cannot disagree with anything everyone else is saying in this thread. She and the media should have left the politics and the leftist masterbation about hijabs, females and skin color out of the olympics. They probably fucked up her state of mind. Stupid leftist assholes. It will never change. Dumb mother fuckers every last one of them.

In addition to being eighth worldwide, the New Jersey native arrived at the Olympic Games ranked No. 2 in the U.S., yet her greatness goes beyond her athleticism.

Muhammad, who attended Duke on an academic scholarship, was one of Time's 100 Most influential People in 2016. In 2014, she launched her own clothing company called Louella which makes clothing that is both modest and fashion forward.

She is also a sports ambassador for the U.S. State Department's Empowering Women and Girls Through Sport Initiative and travels the world to teach girls the importance of sports and education.

Ibtihaj Muhammad, the fencer who happens to also be the first American Muslim woman to compete in the Olympics while wearing a hijab, had strong words for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump about his immigration plans for Muslims.

ā€œI think his words are very dangerous,ā€ Muhammad, who is competing in team sabre competition Monday morning, told CNN last week. ā€œWhen these types of comments are made, no one thinks about how they really affect people. Iā€™m African American. I donā€™t have another home to go to. My family was born here. I was born here. Iā€™ve grown up in Jersey. All my familyā€™s from Jersey.

Of course Guano has nothing but praise for this propped up media darling.

Did you know that the only reason she chose to wear a hijab was because she heard that no other Muslim American Olympian had ever worn one? Not because she was always wearing one for religious purposes. She's been a fraud right from the beginning, and dolts like Guano ate it up.

It's so hypocritical to be praising a Muslim female athlete, since many Muslim countries don't even allow females to participate in athletics. Did you know that Saudi Arabia petitioned to have the olympics where they would host the male Olympic Games, and Bahrain was to host the females?

Islam is the most bigoted and oppressive ideology on the planet, As well as the most violent and murderous. But hey, at least they are a step up from white Christian goyim, right Guano?

Where do you get all your information from?
It doesn't seem to be accurate, nor coinciding with my experience of the world.

Doesn't seem to be accurate?

That's also motivation.
"When I heard that there had never been a Muslim woman on the U.S. team to wear the hijab, that is when I made this conscious decision to go for 2016," Muhammad told CNNMoney. "I knew that I had it in me to qualify for the Olympic team, and I wanted to hopefully be that change, that other minorities could see that with hard work and perseverance, anything is possible."

Ibtihaj Muhammad: First U.S. athlete to compete in a hijab in the Olympics - CNN.com

IOC dismisses Saudi-Bahrain joint Olympics bid hopes

Or if you are referring to Islam in general, just look at their history and look how every Muslim controlled country in the world is in terms of its own laws and lack of any diversity.

It doesn't seem to be accurate because if we are to properly analyze Islam the primary reference has to be the originating source for all the actions or movements that are associated to it, and not any history book, news-outlet or widespread rumor.

There are reasons for which people mistake specific tragic events to such immovable anchored knowledge banks (such as Islam in originating from the Qur'an). Those knowledge banks can provide and in fact do provide to such great extents, that they swallow or compensate for the void that may have occurred in self-destructive or criminal activities. That's the law's role in our civilization, and the law is written or otherwise taught to many people in many ways that would ensure progress by the diversity of people that here thrive. Islam is another word for Law, and so is Qur'an. As said before, the law manifests in many forms to many peoples. Islam is in the form of behavior, the Qur'an is in the form of literature.

Now, about the Muhammad's motivation, it seems you had not read carefully the significance of her own quoted words.

Her quote only mentions the last notion she assessed for the decision to go the Olympics, and says nothing about her notion for deciding to wear the hijab, or in her own terms, to be a Muslim.

Btw anyone looking for really good women's fencing tomorrow check out women's foil tomorrow. Starts at 8am USA est.

The Italians are phenomenal.

The Italians always have been, fencing's my thing and equestrian, both are very old traditions within my family, the males in my family have always been involved with Mensur, the traditional type of fencing that takes place in the Verbindung (Studentenverbindung) what American's would call Student Fraternity Associations, we have many, all many Centuries old, Korps, Turnerschaft, Wingolf, Burschenschaften are some of the oldest.

Anyhow in Mensur, they use a special type of sword, the MensurschlƤger, it comes in two types the KorbschlƤger and the GlockenschlƤger.

This is a pair of KorbschlƤger.

540x360.jpg

This is a pair of GlockenschlƤger.

schlager2.jpg

Edited to add comment.

I absolutely love fencing. I took a class in college and fell in love: I wish I had been exposed to it at a younger age so I could have pursued. Although I am tall so I don't a 6'5" fencer would have been good lol

Remind me again why this girl is being propped up?

ZgWOyBz.jpg

You know why it's because she's a Muslim, it has nothing to do with anything else. The Leftists have been outraged that she wasn't carrying the American flag during the Opening Ceremony, the noise they've made, hopefully won't mean they do the Leftist thing and "shame" people into giving in so this woman gets to carry the American flag during the Closing Ceremony.

The woman Muhammed is a failure, she has no medals, she'll have no medals and she's performing in grotesquely un-Western apparel.

In normal minds, it was appropriate that America's Michael Phelps carried their flag, but in the bizarro Leftist mind, the woman Muhammed, simply by being a Muslim should have been just handed the American flag.

Who's DONE something to carry the American flag, Michael Phelps or the woman Muhammed, see below.

Tale+of+two+olympians_8cf497_5996820.jpg

ZgWOyBz.jpg

You know why it's because she's a Muslim, it has nothing to do with anything else. The Leftists have been outraged that she wasn't carrying the American flag during the Opening Ceremony, the noise they've made, hopefully won't mean they do the Leftist thing and "shame" people into giving in so this woman gets to carry the American flag during the Closing Ceremony.

The woman Muhammed is a failure, she has no medals, she'll have no medals and she's performing in grotesquely un-Western apparel.

In normal minds, it was appropriate that America's Michael Phelps carried their flag, but in the bizarro Leftist mind, the woman Muhammed, simply by being a Muslim should have been just handed the American flag.

Who's DONE something to carry the American flag, Michael Phelps or the woman Muhammed, see below.

Such a shame. This is why liberals hate sports and have destroyed youth sports by making it every team gets a trophy and a pat on the head. Instead of making the losers watch the winners get their giant trophies.

That is what builds character.

ZgWOyBz.jpg

Such a shame. This is why liberals hate sports and have destroyed youth sports by making it every team gets a trophy and a pat on the head. Instead of making the losers watch the winners get their giant trophies.

To add to this .... This is also why high schools have 20 valedictorians. It should only be 1.

ZgWOyBz.jpg

Exactly, that is what builds character.

The situation is, if you come 10th, you're a loser, if you come 2nd, then you're second best, you should be striving to be number one, to excel, to be the best.

The Leftists, again adopting the approach of pure emotionalism, don't want anyone to have their feelings hurt, so everyone must be considered a winner and get a prize.

When what should happen, as you say, the losers should have to watch the winners get their prizes, and make them think "I'm going to work harder and next time I'm going to be up there as a winner getting a prize"

Leftists essentially hate success and successful people, it's why they're so big on taxing people who make more money. What Leftists want, and it's straight-up Marxism, is to level the playing field in all realms, so that everyone is the same, there's no losers if everyone is considered a winner, so instead of raising the bar, they lower the bar.

They've done this in certain educational establishments, making exams easier, so that the less intelligent can pass those exams also, again, lowering the bar.

ZgWOyBz.jpg

To add to this .... This is also why high schools have 20 valedictorians. It should only be 1.

I had to look up valedictorians, we don't have this term in Europa, but I've read what it is or what they are, so yes I agree with you.

...yet her greatness goes beyond her athleticism.

Does that "greatness" include her rabid antisemitism?

Have you seen her overtly racist display on Twitter? Does that matter? Let's have a look at her quotes before we crown this woman:

AIPAC Is the Only Explanation for America's Morally Bankrupt Israel Policy

Israel Guilty of Ethnic Cleansing and Apartheid

Bolivia declares Israel a terrorist state

World stands disgraced' as Israeli shelling of school kills at least 15

#Israel's New Racism: The Persecution of African Migrants in the Holy Land

#Israel, it's not defense if you are militarily occupying someone else's land

That's quite the little Jew hater you have there. But hey, they're Jews, right? I mean, come on...wink, wink, right?

...yet her greatness goes beyond her athleticism.

Does that "greatness" include her rabid antisemitism?

Have you seen her overtly racist display on Twitter? Does that matter? Let's have a look at her quotes before we crown this woman:

AIPAC Is the Only Explanation for America's Morally Bankrupt Israel Policy

Israel Guilty of Ethnic Cleansing and Apartheid

Bolivia declares Israel a terrorist state

World stands disgraced' as Israeli shelling of school kills at least 15

#Israel's New Racism: The Persecution of African Migrants in the Holy Land

#Israel, it's not defense if you are militarily occupying someone else's land

That's quite the little Jew hater you have there. But hey, they're Jews, right? I mean, come on...wink, wink, right?
Well found. Anti semitism is rampant among Muslims the world over.

what words are dangerous? I'm sorry, I have yet to see these words. Mind posting them?

Forum List

Back