Muhammad becomes first Muslim American to represent the US Olympic Team wearing a hijab

These are athletes, they went to represent the USA and compete....not to whine and play the victim card.

Athletes make all sorts of comments for causes or political positions
Ya, like a woman invites rape by dressing in mini skirts.

Deflection and it's becoming something you are noted for. When you can stay on it let me know, until then have a good one.

If you don't like the answer...cry deflection! :lol:

It's a suitable answer to a claim that she "invited it" by doing nothing more then not hiding herself.

Wooosh.....hands you a truckload of katyushas and your Islam appeasement is once again noted.

Translation: Muslims know their place and not be visable.

Please don't try to put words in my mouth. It will never work, trust me. If she didn't want blowback she should have kept her mouth shut, went to compete and left the BS out of it. You see any other athletes down their running their pieholes? Nope....they went to compete and rep the USA.

Ya...she should just shut up. Like all people trying to bring about change in attitudes and perceptions or stereotypes.

Deflection and it's becoming something you are noted for. When you can stay on it let me know, until then have a good one.

It's a suitable answer to a claim that she "invited it" by doing nothing more then not hiding herself.

Wooosh.....hands you a truckload of katyushas and your Islam appeasement is once again noted.

Please don't try to put words in my mouth. It will never work, trust me. If she didn't want blowback she should have kept her mouth shut, went to compete and left the BS out of it. You see any other athletes down their running their pieholes? Nope....they went to compete and rep the USA.

Ya...she should just shut up. Like all people trying to bring about change in attitudes and perceptions or stereotypes.

She used it as a stage to play the victim..she got blowback. Such is life

Amazing...celebrate an American athlete in the Olympics and you get labeled an "Islam appeaser" :lmao:
Yeah, because everyone knows the eyes of America and the world are on mediocre women fencers, as always.

So you don't think we should support and celebrate our athletes and teams in the Olympics?

FYI - no one who gets into the Olympics is "mediocre". Let me know when you get in :)

Amazing...celebrate an American athlete in the Olympics and you get labeled an "Islam appeaser" :lmao:
Yeah, because everyone knows the eyes of America and the world are on mediocre women fencers, as always.

So you don't think we should support and celebrate our athletes and teams in the Olympics?

FYI - no one who gets into the Olympics is "mediocre". Let me know when you get in :)
Look at the poster...are you surprised such a stupid comment was posted???

You doubtless celebrate mediocrity, and I've little doubt why. I've seen your posts, noticed your writing and actually had a dialogue with you.

It's amazing, googling this athlete, what crap is being said about her by Frontpage Mag, Pam Gellar, Debbie Schlusal, and all the other predictable rags.

So it's "anti-semitic" to be critical of Israel's policies? She's said "vile" things about her country because she's been critical of justice system?

Can't folks simply be pleased that she's an American representing our country in the Olympics without shredding her?

Can't she represent w/o making Islamic and political statements? She invited this

that was an answer?

Can't she represent w/o making Islamic and political statements? She invited this

answer is Saudi Arabia

These are athletes, they went to represent the USA and compete....not to whine and play the victim card.

and definitely proud to be there representing and being good influences to other american girls looking to try out in the future. They made some very nice statements to that fact. I loved what they said.

should we celebrate someone's religious attire?

this should get you rock hard

No one is celebrating attire, just the right and freedom to wear it. I've yet to see folks attacking the Amish for dressing Amish.

No one is celebrating attire, just the right and freedom to wear it. I've yet to see folks attacking the Amish for dressing Amish.

didn't know she was never able to wear her head rag. why make a big deal about it and draw attention to yourself? agenda perhaps?

btw, the amish don't make overt political statements nor do they jihad

didn't know she was never able to wear her head rag. why make a big deal about it and draw attention to yourself? agenda perhaps?

btw, the amish don't make overt political statements nor do they jihad
Agree. Who was trying to stop her wearing it? Why all the fuss about her wearing it?

Celebrate? What are we celebrating? She lost.

She, and her team are still our athletes. Does that only apply to the winners?

I guess that means something in the world of everyone gets a trophy.

Was watching women's foil today and there was no big deal made about our fencers outside of the fact that they were americans. They, unlike Mohammed, put their country first and competed. Mohammed decided it was more important to put the focus on her oppressive muzzie hood instead of putting the focus on our country.

No wonder she lost.

Forum List

Back