Muhammad becomes first Muslim American to represent the US Olympic Team wearing a hijab

"Muhammad lost her balance and slipped" the athlete lost. Her manner of dress is as insignificant as her game.
She looks a bit heavy and Chucky for such a graceful sport. Does anyone know who beat her? A French woman I believe.

Yes. Watching the team sabre competition later this week will be a bloodbath. The Russians, French, and Ukrainians will be tough.

Maybe she likes wearing the hijab.
No oppression...she just likes wearing it.

"Muhammad lost her balance and slipped" the athlete lost. Her manner of dress is as insignificant as her game.
She looks a bit heavy and Chucky for such a graceful sport. Does anyone know who beat her? A French woman I believe.

Fencer - BERDER Cecilia - FRANCE - FIE - International Fencing Federation

Oddly I can see her clearly, maybe there is something to not oppressing woman brings out their best.

MG01fxl.jpg

“I think his words are very dangerous,” she said of Trump.

They're only dangerous to illegals and terrorists, muzzikins. Are you an illegal?... or a terrorist?

Oddly I can see her clearly, maybe there is something to not oppressing woman brings out their best.

MG01fxl.jpg
Ha ha ha. Snap. I just found the same pic. She has a good open fresh and friendly face. Congrats to her.

MG01fxl.jpg

MG01fxl.jpg

Leftists worldwide see Cecilia Berder and think OMG filthy piece of white racist trash.

Leftists worldwide want something like the below thing to be representing ALL white nations, you know because of The Slave Trade and Colonialism and the rest of the lunatic crap they gibber about.

Hey now THIS is a French woman or a Swedish woman or a Swiss woman or an Irish woman or a Scottish woman or an Icelandic woman or ANY Ethnic European woman....this type of thing, the Leftists wet-dream replaces US, lol too funny :lol:

The point is, there's ONLY ONE group of racists and that's the Leftists. Wanting to trash white people and replace us with the type of thing below IS racist.

I mean WTF, NO European Culture can hold a candle to the below "superior" culture :rolleyes-41:

3ee53944de633cce7e90ff149d73578c.jpg

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:
Maybe she likes wearing the hijab.
No oppression...she just likes wearing it.

it is not inclusive, it offends me
You have a right to be offended...just as she has a right to wear it.

whoa, I see someone needs sensitivity training, hate speech is NOT ok and the hijab is a form of hate speech
OK...sure.
I suggest you get to your safe space as quickly as you can...only a suggestion mind...I wouldn't want to...you know...oppress you or anything...

MG01fxl.jpg

MG01fxl.jpg

Leftists worldwide see Cecilia Berder and think OMG filthy piece of white racist trash.

Leftists worldwide want something like the below thing to be representing ALL white nations, you know because of The Slave Trade and Colonialism and the rest of the lunatic crap they gibber about.

Hey now THIS is a French woman or a Swedish woman or a Swiss woman or an Irish woman or a Scottish woman or an Icelandic woman or ANY Ethnic European woman....this type of thing, the Leftists wet-dream replaces US, lol too funny :lol:

The point is, there's ONLY ONE group of racists and that's the Leftists. Wanting to trash white people and replace us with the type of thing below IS racist.

I mean WTF, NO European Culture can hold a candle to the below "superior" culture :rolleyes-41:

3ee53944de633cce7e90ff149d73578c.jpg

Edited to add comment.
Is that a bowl of jello with fruit pieces?

Forum List

Back