Multiple arrests Wednesday night at newly painted Pride crosswalk mural

So you believe being a jackass is a felony.

Thanks for validating the OP, fascist.
It can be depending on what activity you’re doing while being a jackass. Those kids parents should have thought them to be better behaved and they wouldn’t be in any trouble

It can be depending on what activity you’re doing while being a jackass. Those kids parents should have thought them to be better behaved and they wouldn’t be in any trouble
Yep, you validate the OP.

Yell FU at a homo = felony
Yell FU and physically assault Jews = they deserved it.

The religion of perversion.

Do you not understand this is a vandalism case? Not a name calling incident.
How does one vandalize a public street with tire marks?

That’s what roads are made for.

Besides, it’s a political statement.

Meanwhile, nobody went to prison 2019-2020 with billions of dollars of businesses vandalized and destroyed with your Leftard riots.

How does one vandalize a public street with tire marks?

That’s what roads are made for.

Besides, it’s a political statement.

Meanwhile, nobody went to prison 2019-2020 with billions of dollars of businesses vandalized and destroyed with your Leftard riots.
You really are not smart enough to understand the difference between an intentional tire mark used to vandalize and every day normal traffic marks. Your claim about no one going to jail is a bold faced lie.

You really are not smart enough to understand the difference between an intentional tire mark used to vandalize and every day normal traffic marks. Your claim about no one going to jail is a bold faced lie.
You homos are destroying public statues by the score.

With zero in prison.

If you were taught that I feel sorry for how miserably you were raised
Taught that, my oh my, i was very astute learner of science and in biology, one of the very facts about homosexual behavior is that Fecal Matter (For someone of your low IQ, that means SHIT), is all full of diseases. So putting something that was never meant to be in there, you can end up with some really bad results.

Fecal matter is the waste product of the digestive system that is excreted from the body. Fecal matter can contain viruses, bacteria, fungi, and parasites that can cause diseases12. Some of these diseases can be spread through the fecal-oral route, which means that the pathogens are ingested by mouth after coming into contact with fecal matter1. Fecal matter can also cause fecal incontinence, which is the inability to control bowel movements3. Fecal incontinence can be embarrassing and affect the quality of life3.

You do know straight couples also participate in anal sex right

Forum List

Back