Multiple law enforcement sources confirmed that they were going to storm the stage

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Unbelievable what the left wing jobs were planning. Heightened security will be needed everywhere.

Here's a liberal for you.

trump-jumped-370x255.jpg

Threat to Trump Supporters: “Vote 4 Trump You Get Jumped”

protest-chicago-hospital-370x278.jpg

Chicago Thugs INTENTIONALLY Blocking Ambulance Outside Trump Rally…

trump-protesters-370x208.jpg

Violent Goon Who Stormed Chicago Stage and Attacked Trump Supporter Is Pastor and Anti-Violence Activist

Home - The Gateway Pundit

It's bad enough that far left wing lolberals are allowed to vote for a candidate in a party they don't belong to, but when they then try to interfere with free speech and the right of assembly and the related voting rights of others by organized violence, you have to recognize them for what they are. Pieces of shit.

It's bad enough that far left wing lolberals are allowed to vote for a candidate in a party they don't belong to, but when they then try to interfere with free speech and the right of assembly and the related voting rights of others by organized violence, you have to recognize them for what they are. Pieces of shit.
Just keep in mind that not all liberals fall under that umbrella. These protestors are a small, deeply disturbed bunch of goobers who don't know any better. Getting too much airtime, if you ask me, and anyone who doesn't like Trump is jumping all over it so they can blame his imaginary "Nazi" agenda. Even Cruz and Kasich. It's sick.

First of all I'd like to mention: Tiny, I'm very glad you're back and hope it stays that way.

Now back to the subject. You would think that everybody has a right to listen to and to vote for any candidate. If you support somebody else but Trump, don't bother Trump's supporters, save your time and go to the rally of the candidate you support. Makes sense? May be only for those who have common sense.... And that's what actually Trump's supporters were trying to do last night in spite of all the provocations.

Last edited:
Just keep in mind that not all liberals fall under that umbrella. These protestors are a small, deeply disturbed bunch of goobers who don't know any better. Getting too much airtime, if you ask me, and anyone who doesn't like Trump is jumping all over it so they can blame his imaginary "Nazi" agenda. Even Cruz and Kasich. It's sick.

Here's where I part company with you. They are not a "small, deeply disturbed bunch of goobers". They are a large group of nazis called "Moveon.org" and they have threatened to do this repeatedly across the country. They are a clear and present danger to free speech.

It's time to stop it now. If busting a few heads will accomplish it - so be it. They brought it on themselves.

Actually, I believe the correct term is Nazi.

Sure..."they were going to...."

Trump just had some grab his leg at the Ohio rally. Protester rushed the stage but luckily the SS dragged the asshole out. And by the way the thread title is accurate.

Oh and Bernie just got swarmed on stage by BLM.

Here's where I part company with you. They are not a "small, deeply disturbed bunch of goobers". They are a large group of nazis called "Moveon.org" and they have threatened to do this repeatedly across the country. They are a clear and present danger to free speech.

It's time to stop it now. If busting a few heads will accomplish it - so be it. They brought it on themselves.
Busting a few heads is exactly what they want, Randall. To prove you're all a bunch of violent brown shirts. Think about it.

Busting a few heads is exactly what they want, Randall. To prove you're all a bunch of violent brown shirts. Think about it.

Spot On. It's an awful Democrat setup. They're inciting and provoking violent confrontation. They're gonna use it to blame Trump. It's very evil stuff.

Sadly, this election just became about free speech and the right of Americans to express their opinions without getting killed. Trump is now officially my candidate.

A VOTE FOR TRUMP IS A VOTE FOR FREE SPEECH

Sadly, this election just became about free speech and the right of Americans to express their opinions without getting killed. Trump is now officially my candidate.

Actually it's a vote for Hillary, but if you feel good about it, do it...

Don't get carried away, Fang. There is a reason this is happening primarily at Trump rallies. Keep your brains working.

Actually it's a vote for Hillary, but if you feel good about it, do it...

That's all you can come up with?

Forum List

Back