Multiple law enforcement sources confirmed that they were going to storm the stage

If that's the new Klan, we are pretty decent shape actually.
Leftards version of things going well.
View attachment 67008
Considering the current insanity, that's correct.
The only insane people are violent fascist Leftards who hate the the US Constitution. I hate Trump, but you freaks make it easier to vote for him.
I'm a liberal, I hate fascists. They aren't big on me either.

RW keeps saying Move on like that means people really don't have a problem with Trump. As if the protesters and the protests are "fake".

What's different? They do that with every protest that has ever happened ever in history. They shit on it and claim it's phoney. So they don't change their rhetoric and the problem continues.

View attachment 67008
The only insane people are violent fascist Leftards who hate the the US Constitution. I hate Trump, but you freaks make it easier to vote for him.
Fascism:
a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocraticgovernment headed by a dictatorialleader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

Fits like a glove.

Unbelievable what the left wing jobs were planning. Heightened security will be needed everywhere.

Here's a liberal for you.

trump-jumped-370x255.jpg

Threat to Trump Supporters: “Vote 4 Trump You Get Jumped”

protest-chicago-hospital-370x278.jpg

Chicago Thugs INTENTIONALLY Blocking Ambulance Outside Trump Rally…

trump-protesters-370x208.jpg

Violent Goon Who Stormed Chicago Stage and Attacked Trump Supporter Is Pastor and Anti-Violence Activist

Home - The Gateway Pundit

Despite multiple reports by the Rightwing Press, the Chicago Police has not made an official statement indicating that they could not guarantee the safety at the event. Trump made the decision because he has courted the kind of voters who are encouraged by far right talk radio to rise up and take their country back. These are the kind of people who don't take disrespect from protesters.

Trump encourages these people by saying things like "I'll pay your legal fees if you punch a protester".

Stop lying about what the Chicago Police said. It makes you look like Trump.

RW keeps saying Move on like that means people really don't have a problem with Trump. As if the protesters and the protests are "fake".

What's different? They do that with every protest that has ever happened ever in history. They shit on it and claim it's phoney. So they don't change their rhetoric and the problem continues.

They're leftists, which means they are fake. Everything leftists say is a lie. The proof is all the lies they have said about Trump. Not a single episode has been reported honestly by the leftist media.

Democrats:
image.jpeg

Despite multiple reports by the Rightwing Press, the Chicago Police has not made an official statement indicating that they could not guarantee the safety at the event. Trump made the decision because he has courted the kind of voters who are encouraged by far right talk radio to rise up and take their country back. These are the kind of people who don't take disrespect from protesters.

Trump encourages these people by saying things like "I'll pay your legal fees if you punch a protester".

Stop lying about what the Chicago Police said. It makes you look like Trump.

They haven't made an official statement? That's your proof? When did Trump ever claim they made an official statement?

Keep your swill in London.

Fascism:
a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocraticgovernment headed by a dictatorialleader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

Fits like a glove.
Some, not me. All pretty fucked up nonsense but as you can see from Trump's Blame the Beaners tour, it's easy to tap into.

Democrats:
View attachment 67012
LOL. No, Sweetheart. Here are the Nazis for ya...

They built roads, bridges, and a strong military.
They defended their borders.
They suppressed radicals, liberals, and communists.
They got people back to work.
They supported youth, the church, and family life.
They rallied the nation to national causes.
They repealed gun control laws.
They rejected internationalism.
They suppressed alternate lifestyles such as homosexuality.
They defended traditionalism, etc.

Your kind of folks actually.

They're leftists, which means they are fake. Everything leftists say is a lie. The proof is all the lies they have said about Trump. Not a single episode has been reported honestly by the leftist media.

Yeah, and that old dude didn't sucker punch that guy and you didn't say he deserved it. It was all the media making it seem as though the people on this board defend violence.

View attachment 67008
Fascism:

Fits like a glove.
Some, not me. All pretty fucked up nonsense but as you can see from Trump's Blame the Beaners tour, it's easy to tap into.
Democrats put race above individuals- try saying all lives matter at a Dem rally.
Democrats dictatorial - Can't spell dictatorial without O.
Democrats and autocratic government - check.
Democrats and severe economic and social regimentation - check.
Democrats and forcible suppression of opposition - check.

Democrats = Fascism

View attachment 67008

Who are you kidding? You're a frikken Nazi. You endorse the genocide of Jews.

Yeah, and that old dude didn't sucker punch that guy and you didn't say he deserved it. It was all the media making it seem as though the people on this board defend violence.
It appears the entire case against Trump rests on one guy at one of his numerous rallies who punched a protester.

You'll have to excuse me if I'm not impressed.

On the other hand, yesterday we had thousands of bused in thugs threatening and assaulting 25,000 Trump supporters.

It appears the entire case against Trump rests on one guy at one of his numerous rallies who punched a protester.

It only seems that way because you don't want to count all the other violent events at Trump rallies.

Where are your sources?

No sources.

You're a liar with a misleading thread title.

Nothing to see here.

It only seems that way because you don't want to count all the other violent events at Trump rallies.

The other "violent events" involved protesters who refused to leave when asked. They got what they deserved.

Forum List

Back