Multiple law enforcement sources confirmed that they were going to storm the stage

The OP is lying about "multiple law enforcement" sources.

Trump's supporters have been told by talk radio that their country has been stolen by liberals, Mexicans and black thugs.

So when one of these people - who stole their country - starts protesting right in front of their face, that protester is going to get punched.

But it gets even worse. Trump has declared open season on protesters.

This isn't complicated.

Trump's supporters have been told by talk radio that their country has been stolen by liberals, Mexicans and black thugs.

So when one of these people - who stole their country - starts protesting right in front of their face, that protester is going to get punched.

This isn't complicated.
You have it precisely backwards. Left wingers have declared open season on Trump, and they are doing everything possible to disrupt his events. They're terrified of Trump. That much is obvious.

This isn't complicated.

Here's the problem. I don't know about you - but when ANY asshole starts "protesting right in front of my face" he's going to get the shit knocked out of him.

I'm sort of funny about my "personal space".

This isn't complicated.
You have it precisely backwards. Left wingers have declared open season on Trump, and they are doing everything possible to disrupt his events. They're terrified of Trump. That much is obvious.

Indeed. They are scared shitless of Trump.

The Left is all for free speech except when that speech contradicts theirs.

The Left is all about anti-violence except when the "ends justify the means"

The Left is all about tolerance except tolerance for Christians.

The Left is only about Pro-Choice for Abortions yet is no choice when it comes to light bulbs, energy, food, healthcare, car sizes.

I heard an anti-Trump militia was going to perform an armed takeover of the stage and demand snacks

Seeing that a 78 year old trump supporter can deck a young liberal thug, then yes, the thugs would be tasty snacks......

And not much more
Yes the 78 year old thug certainly did illegally punch a peaceful protester. Many Trump supporters are a violent, nasty bunch. Luckily this old thug was arrested and is being charged. Thank goodness he's off the streets as he threatened to start killing people next time.

I heard an anti-Trump militia was going to perform an armed takeover of the stage and demand snacks

Seeing that a 78 year old trump supporter can deck a young liberal thug, then yes, the thugs would be tasty snacks......

And not much more
Yes the 78 year old thug certainly did illegally punch a peaceful protester. Many Trump supporters are a violent, nasty bunch. Luckily this old thug was arrested and is being charged. Thank goodness he's off the streets as he threatened to start killing people next time.

Punched down by a 78 year old.

The young thug won't ever live that down in da hood

And not much more

The lawsuit he wins against the old thug will go a long way towards remedying that.

Oh this is special.

trump-women-370x208.jpg

Chicago Rioters Turn on Trump Supporters=> Groping Trump Women Is OK, “They Are Racist White B*tches”

Home - The Gateway Pundit

According to many sources, it was the white pride boys who were holding the black boys down and having sex with them. They were all wearing red Trump hats and seemed to love touching and fondling the black boys at the rally.

The ones not wearing Trump hats were gingers, but all white pride types from Will County KKK clubs. They sure do love having sex with young black men. Women, not so much.

321BD66C00000578-3488651-image-a-6_1457746878332.jpg

Democrats defend the practices that are the direct result of the Dancing boys of Afghanistan. None have you have ever protested this.

You have no link to so called white pride boys fucking protesters at a rally.

But au contraire I have in my stack of stuff so much on the perversity that Obama has allowed in Afghanistan to turn a blind eye to the Dancing Boys. Fucking young boys dressed up as women is viewed by Obama as a cultural issue.

So you knew about the other violent events and lied. For what? Why are we playing these games?

They were "violent" only because the trespassers refused to leave when asked. They justified the use of force against them. They instigated the violence. In most cases where there is politically related violence, Democrats are responsible.

So that lady who was leaving and was shoved around while leaving really wasn't leaving and deserved it?

She was shoved? Wow, I've never been shoved before. It's a crime against humanity!

You left wing douche nozzles are getting so desperate. Next you'll be crying that a Trump supporter left the toilet seat up.

First yiu said it was only one incident.

Then you said others was because they didn't leave.

Now you're saying that while they are leaving they still deserved it because it was just a shove (by a group of people calling her a n**ger) but that's not a big deal.

How many more excuses and reversals will you do?

There has only been one incident where a Trump supporter broke the law. Every other "incident" was an example of "protesters" refusing to leave when asked.

As I said before the black was leaving and was being shoved by a mob and called a ni**er. Yiu had a new excuse for that one.

Then the reporter from Breitbart attacked for asking a question. Yiu have no excuse for that one.

Then the guy who wasn't asked to leave at all being spit on by a Trump supporter. You have no defense for that one either.

Then the protestors who weren't at an event at all had their signs taken and we're tackled. They weren't asked to leave. They were just attacked. You have no excuse for that either.

And not much more

The lawsuit he wins against the old thug will go a long way towards remedying that.

Well now that we really do know that at the Ohio rally there was an ISIS affiliate and what did the old dude say?

He might have been ISIS.

:)

I can't wait to see this play out.

Forum List

Back