Murder and Double Standards

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The list of black on white crime is endless, but all we hear about is Poor poor little Trayvon Martin.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/matthew-vadum/murder-and-double-standards/

Few Americans outside of Knoxville, Tenn., know about the case of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom, two young people who were kidnapped, savagely assaulted, raped, and murdered by people of a different race.

If Christian and Newsom had been black, and they had been raped, tortured, and murdered by a group of white people, the victims’ names would be painfully seared into the national psyche by the media’s saturation coverage of the atrocities and their aftermath.

The reason the case attracted so little media attention was because Christian and Newsom were white. All of their attackers were black. Somehow investigators concluded that racial hostility was not a factor in the crimes.

“If this wasn’t a hate crime, then I don’t know how you would define a hate crime,” said Newsom’s mother Mary. “It may have started out as a carjacking, but what it developed into was blacks hating whites. To do the things they did, they would have to hate them to do that.”​

ggt.jpg

Just sayin...
In the United States, a White person is almost six times more likely to be killed by another White person than by a Black person, according to FBI homicide data. In 2011, there were more cases of Whites killing Whites than there were Blacks killing Blacks. However, the mainstream media obsesses over Black on Black violence and rarely mentions the problem of White on White violence.

When the news talks about gang-related deaths, they treat it as an almost exclusively Black problem. However, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, for the period of 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang homicides were committed by White offenders, and the majority of gang homicide victims (56.5 percent) were White.
White on White crime more prevalent than Black on Black | Call & Post Newspaper | Cleveland, Ohio

Just sayin...
In the United States, a White person is almost six times more likely to be killed by another White person than by a Black person, according to FBI homicide data. In 2011, there were more cases of Whites killing Whites than there were Blacks killing Blacks. However, the mainstream media obsesses over Black on Black violence and rarely mentions the problem of White on White violence.

When the news talks about gang-related deaths, they treat it as an almost exclusively Black problem. However, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, for the period of 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang homicides were committed by White offenders, and the majority of gang homicide victims (56.5 percent) were White.
White on White crime more prevalent than Black on Black | Call & Post Newspaper | Cleveland, Ohio

When they refer to gang members as being "white" they really mean Hispanic.

The fact is that in the case of interracial murders, it's almost entirely a case of blacks killing whites. The number of whites killing blacks is miniscule in comparison, yet the media makes it sound like it's open season on blacks.

Last edited:
Just sayin...

So what was the OP referring to?
Do they have a different definition?

So what was the OP referring to?
Do they have a different definition?

The OP means white people. You see, only liberals have their own special meaning for words. Recall when they coined the phrase "white Hispanic?"

This should even it up a bit
White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354% more likely to be cleared of murder
Drawn from a study using FBI data on homicides between 2005 to 2009

Read more: White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354% more likely to be cleared of murder: Fresh questions over self-defence law in wake of Zimmerman verdict | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The whole point of "stand your ground" laws is to clear people who defend themselves of murder, so that's hardly surprising.

White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354% more likely to be cleared of murder

Read more: White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354% more likely to be cleared of murder: Fresh questions over self-defence law in wake of Zimmerman verdict | Mail Online

Instead of debating the OP, you try to "make it even." No argument to be had from the likes of you.

Funny, it appears to me more black people are getting away with gun violence than are white people. One prime example is George Zimmerman.

The question that comes to mind is how long will it take before whites start fighting back, and mean it.

Instead of debating the OP, you try to "make it even." No argument to be had from the likes of you.

Funny, it appears to me more black people are getting away with gun violence than are white people. One prime example is George Zimmerman.

My point was too subtle for the likes of you I'm afraid.
I'm pointing out that the issue isn't as black and white (pardon the pun) as the OP states.

My point was too subtle for the likes of you I'm afraid.
I'm pointing out that the issue isn't as black and white (pardon the pun) as the OP states.

Once again, I will remind you of the behavior exhibited in the 2008 and 2012 elections, on top of the Zimmerman case by liberals. Race was the motivating factor. "Vote for Barry, he's black!" "Zimmerman is guilty because he's white and a racist!"

Forum List

Back