Murder of Senator Chuck Percy's Daughter

Nov 9, 2013
I see there's a new book out on the unsolved case of the former IL GOP senator's daughter in 1966:

Sympathy Vote: a Reinvestigation of the Valerie Percy Murder

Summary: a new suspect is revealed. He was raised a block from Percy's former Illinois home. He was violent, had a history of being in nearby homes without permission, and hoarded military weaponry. Percy's daughter was slain with a bayonet, a highly unusual weapon for the murder of a civilian. The suspect was busted by ATF with 70 tons of military weapons six months after Percy's daughter was killed. Local cops had letters written between the suspect and his brother. In them, after the suspect moved away, the brother questioned him as to why he kept going back to the hometown and causing trouble. According to the suspect's wife, he confessed to killing three, and attempting to kill three others. None were Percy's daughter.

Indeed, was a long time ago. But as they say in courtroom dramas, "it was murder in 1966 and it's murder today!" Or something like that.

Liberals probably did it.

There was plenty of speculation that the crime may have been politically motivated. Percy didn't believe it and there was never anything behind the theory. As for liberals being motivated to harm him or his family, a cursory observation of Percy's early career reveals it was not liberals but Goldwater types in his party that had it out for him.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Sympathy-Vote-Reinvestigation-Valerie-Murder-ebook/dp/B00GDIX2JY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384541940&sr=8-1&keywords=sympathy+vote[/ame]

Last edited:
I see the book is now out in a print version as well as an ebook:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Sympathy-Vote-Reinvestigation-Valerie-Murder/dp/098997152X/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1386541261&sr=8-2&keywords=sympathy+vote]Sympathy Vote: a Reinvestigation of the Valerie Percy Murder: Glenn W Wall: 9780989971522: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Just a huge kudos to those cold case detectives. I love them. They try when everyone else has given up. You guys are awesome.

I remember Percy,

He was what a not-Crazy Republican looked like.

I remember Percy,

:lol:

Call it what it is. A fucking progressive.

You mean one who realized the government has an important role and America works best when it has a healthy middle class.

That kind of Republican?

Naw, we need our current crazy Republican who thinks we need to screw the working class so the rich can have more dressage ponies because Jesus totally said so.

I remember Percy,

You mean one who realized the government has an important role and America works best when it has a healthy middle class.

That kind of Republican?

Naw, we need our current crazy Republican who thinks we need to screw the working class so the rich can have more dressage ponies because Jesus totally said so.

She has MS fuck face. Now tell me you realize its a some thing. Anne Romney has MS.

That kind of Republican?

She has MS fuck face. Now tell me you realize its a some thing. Anne Romney has MS.

Okay, most people who have MS don't get the "Horse Therapy" that involves a million dollar Dressage Horsie that someone else rides.

Nor do most of them make as much as the $77,000 on their yearly upkeep for Rafalca.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7_EJLBU400]"Rafalca Romney" -- 30 second TV ad - YouTube[/ame]

I remember Percy,

That kind of Republican?

The blessed woman not only had breast cancer and MS and you are dissing her?

You mother fucking lib. This is captured for all time.

That kind of Republican?

Okay, most people who have MS don't get the "Horse Therapy" that involves a million dollar Dressage Horsie that someone else rides.

Nor do most of them make as much as the $77,000 on their yearly upkeep for Rafalca.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7_EJLBU400]"Rafalca Romney" -- 30 second TV ad - YouTube[/ame]

Its horse therapy. Rich or poor.

That kind of Republican?

The blessed woman not only had breast cancer and MS and you are dissing her?

You mother fucking lib. This is captured for all time.

I didn't specifically mention Stepford Ann until you brought her up.

And sorry, that witch enjoyed a great lifestyle on the backs of working people who her husband downsized...

2233785874_ann_romney_stay_at_home_mom3_xlarge.jpeg

Forum List

Back