Murder suicide with gun in Tokyo, Japan.....

joe....your blow up doll...is she refusing you sex again........? It is not a real woman......do what you want with it and stop masturbating with guns...it is just dangerous.....

GUy, you are the one with the sexual fetish involving inanimate objects... posting 30 times a day about guns... and very little else.

And this is how they do it....1) have a non violent, non criminal population, 2) repeat this for generations
Japan's low crime rate has almost nothing to do with gun control, and everything to do with people control. Americans, used to their own traditions of freedom, would not accept Japan's system of people controls and gun controls.

Dick TIny has probably never met a Japanese person in his life.

I have. I've been to Japan, I've worked for a Japanese company, I even dated a Japanese girl for a while.

The Japanese are just like us. They do all the same things we do and they have all the values we do. The big difference is, they don't let average citizens own guns because average citizens don't need guns.

Do you know why this is? Because they had a time period where some folks tried to live your ultimate Right Wing Fantasy and use guns to bring down the government. It was called the Boson War. You should really look it up some time.

Trapping a girl and locking her in your basement is not "dating" her joe......

No....they are not the same as we are culturally....they have almost no crime over there....

Tell the average Mexican citizen in the border states that they don't need guns...oh, you can't....their bodies were put in ovens by the drug cartels....

Then tell the 1,500,000 Americans who use guns to stop violent criminal attacks each year that now they have to simply get beaten, raped, or murdered.....twit.

wow, that was the first place your mind went. How come when they catch real people doing that sort of thing, they are always gun nuts like you?

No....they are not the same as we are culturally....they have almost no crime over there....

Because they don't have guns. thank you.

Tell the average Mexican citizen in the border states that they don't need guns...oh, you can't....their bodies were put in ovens by the drug cartels....

Because the American Gun INdustry armed them to the teeth.

Then tell the 1,500,000 Americans who use guns to stop violent criminal attacks each year that now they have to simply get beaten, raped, or murdered.....twit.

DGU are flying unicorns, as far as I'm concerned. I don't know of ONE DGU that has ever happened.

But I do know of two gun suicides, one homicde and one attempted homicide among people i know.

wow, that was the first place your mind went. How come when they catch real people doing that sort of thing, they are always gun nuts like you?

DGU are flying unicorns, as far as I'm concerned. I don't know of ONE DGU that has ever happened.

But I do know of two gun suicides, one homicde and one attempted homicide among people i know.

Interesting that two people who knew you committed suicide........

Did you let that poor girl out of the basement yet?

Defensive gun use in the United States according to bill clinton and barak obama...

1,500,000 times a year.

Because they don't have guns.

Of course you are wrong......the criminals have guns......I posted all about that......and they didn't stop having guns until they increased the penalty for using a gun to 30 years.........that has made the difference, moron.

Interesting that two people who knew you committed suicide........

No, it's interesting that you can't read English. I know of two people. Those people didn't know me. One was the son of a coworker who took his own life before I met her. The other was a neighbor who killed himself because he was ill and didn't have medical insurance.

Did you let that poor girl out of the basement yet?

Naw, man, I was going to do an intervention at your house, but I know what a gun nut you are, so you'd probably start shooting anyone who tried to rescue her.

Defensive gun use in the United States according to bill clinton and barak obama...

Isn't what you say it is at all.. next.

I did live in Japan and I still travel at least twice a year............ There are no gun store in Japan and they are not available on line either. That is why gun crimes and death is very low.

No...all crime and non gun murder is low in Japan......their culture keeps their crime and murder rate low....the criminals can get guns whenever they want them......part of their job description........but criminals in Japan care more about making money than murdering each other over Facebook insults.....

Please explain this...Britain confiscated their guns...so they now have the same idea as Japan.....their gun crime rate spiked...that means it went up, immediately after th y confiscated guns from people who didn't use guns for crime. Then, the gun crime rate went back to where it was before they confiscated guns.......

How is that possible? There was no change in their gun crime rate after it initially went up....good guys can't have guns...but the gun crime rate stayed the same.

And then there was last year.....remember, Britain confiscated guns...right? Then last year their violent crime rate went up 27%.........and their gun crime rate went up 4%.......how is that possible?

Also...they are now arming more previously unarmed police in Britain....why? If they confiscated guns?

And in a country that confiscated guns.....why are the police being shot at with fully automatic weapons?

You can slice the water melon however and whatever directions you want......... Gun deaths in Japan is very low because gun is NOT available to the general public in Japan. And there are no GUN NUTS running around lobbying for guns.

I did live in Japan and I still travel at least twice a year............ There are no gun store in Japan and they are not available on line either. That is why gun crimes and death is very low.

No...all crime and non gun murder is low in Japan......their culture keeps their crime and murder rate low....the criminals can get guns whenever they want them......part of their job description........but criminals in Japan care more about making money than murdering each other over Facebook insults.....

Please explain this...Britain confiscated their guns...so they now have the same idea as Japan.....their gun crime rate spiked...that means it went up, immediately after th y confiscated guns from people who didn't use guns for crime. Then, the gun crime rate went back to where it was before they confiscated guns.......

How is that possible? There was no change in their gun crime rate after it initially went up....good guys can't have guns...but the gun crime rate stayed the same.

And then there was last year.....remember, Britain confiscated guns...right? Then last year their violent crime rate went up 27%.........and their gun crime rate went up 4%.......how is that possible?

Also...they are now arming more previously unarmed police in Britain....why? If they confiscated guns?

And in a country that confiscated guns.....why are the police being shot at with fully automatic weapons?

You can slice the water melon however and whatever directions you want......... Gun deaths in Japan is very low because gun is NOT available to the general public in Japan. And there are no GUN NUTS running around lobbying for guns.

Wrong...until they made the sentence for guns 30 years, the Yakuza had guns and used them when they wanted to......the criminal culture in Japan does not value murder, they value money. Our thug culture is younger, and have not had adult men teaching them how to be civilized men....so they murder without remorse, compassion, or empathy.......that is how you have a gang member lure the son of another gang member into an alley and shoot them........a 9 year old boy.....and the gang member had planned on torturing the boy to death, then simply decided to shoot him....

You do not see that level of barbarity in the criminals in Japan...........

Culture, not access to guns, is the issue....

Do you really think if you put guns in the homes of our Amish communities that they would have a massive gun murder rate....?

So don't tell me it isn't culture......

Remember too.....the Swiss have select fire, fully automatic capable military rifles in their homes........and they too do not have the gun murder rate we do....and don't tell me they are monitored........they could take their military rifle into any school, theater, church or mall and start shooting...and they don't...

Culture, not access....

Normal people do not use guns to murder other people.....people actural research shows this.....you guys have it all wrong...you think guns make normal people into killers........violent, career criminals use guns to kill...and they get those guns despite your gun control laws.

Forum List

Back