Murder Up 20% in NYC in 2015

Why do you think blacks commit crime at such a higher proportional rate than whites?

A variety of reasons. Why do you think America has a problem with black crime when whites commit more crimes overall?

Because black crime is what really pushes the US out front of the pack of the rest of the FIrst World Nations when it comes to crime.

Really? Only blacks commit crimes? How did you decide that?

I did not say that. But the higher rate they commit at, is what drives US to the front for violent crime.

Blacks are only part of the overall American crime statistic. How do you decide to separate them as the culprit that is dragging America down?

Because such a small segment of the population produces so much crime.

And if you are a black man it is three times as likely that you are a rapist than a white man is.
The overall problem with rape in America is white perps. All is you are saying is there are more black rapists per capita without saying there are more white rapists. You are creating a perception that doesn't fit with reality. 2/3 of women raped in America were raped by whites. Obviously that is a bigger problem than the idea that blacks are more likely to be rapists.

How would you address the problem of white crime?

The same way we police blacks at higher levels. More stops more searches etc.

So you would pull limited police resources away from high crime areas to focus more attention on low crime areas?

I didn't say that. Go after the crime where it is, just in a more balanced way.Look at the Ferguson report. Blacks were searched when stopped by police 98% of the time and whites were searched 17% of the time even though whites were 30 times more likely to have contraband. We need to police more smartly and not just on assumptions of who and where the crime is .

Sorry, don't trust the Ferguson report. Holder's justice department isn't about justice.

30 times more likely? THat sounds like bullshit.

Remember how the New Jersey turnpike cops were racially profiling black drivers?

The overall problem with rape in America is white perps. All is you are saying is there are more black rapists per capita without saying there are more white rapists. You are creating a perception that doesn't fit with reality. 2/3 of women raped in America were raped by whites. Obviously that is a bigger problem than the idea that blacks are more likely to be rapists.

So you would pull limited police resources away from high crime areas to focus more attention on low crime areas?

I didn't say that. Go after the crime where it is, just in a more balanced way.Look at the Ferguson report. Blacks were searched when stopped by police 98% of the time and whites were searched 17% of the time even though whites were 30 times more likely to have contraband. We need to police more smartly and not just on assumptions of who and where the crime is .

Sorry, don't trust the Ferguson report. Holder's justice department isn't about justice.

Remember how the New Jersey turnpike cops were racially profiling black drivers?

Of course you don't . It doesn't fit your narrative. Best just to throw the entirety of the justice department aside . ( except of course the numbers you need to create your narrative)

A variety of reasons. Why do you think America has a problem with black crime when whites commit more crimes overall?

Because black crime is what really pushes the US out front of the pack of the rest of the FIrst World Nations when it comes to crime.

I did not say that. But the higher rate they commit at, is what drives US to the front for violent crime.

Blacks are only part of the overall American crime statistic. How do you decide to separate them as the culprit that is dragging America down?

Just not most of the crime.

Why do you think blacks commit crime at such a higher proportional rate than whites?

Because black on black homicide statistics are through the roof!! Homicide in the black community is at 4 times the national average. Why do you think that is?

Of course you don't . It doesn't fit your narrative. Best just to throw the entirety of the justice department aside . ( except of course the numbers you need to create your narrative)

YOu think Eric Holder can be trusted to do his job impartially? YOu think he has any intention of doing that?

30 times more? BS.

Pretty close. And if you consider the misleading effects of lumping hispanics in with whites, the biggest single chunk.

That's plenty of reason to focus discussion on black crime.

Pretty close. And if you consider the misleading effects of lumping hispanics in with whites, the biggest single chunk.

Pretty close? You better look at the link again. Whites are responsible for more than 100% more rapes than blacks.
Yes because whites couldn't be that violent.
That's a BS angle you're working there.
Even if I gave you 20% for the Hispanics whites would still commit 80% more rapes than blacks.

Saying "up 20%" is a lot more dramatic than saying "there have been 9 more murders this year than last in a city of 9 million people".

Yet both are true.

Well the police have only killed 6 people in Baltimore this year, yet you and your fellow liberals made a big deal about police brutality in Baltimore. Now it's only 9 more murders.

Saying "up 20%" is a lot more dramatic than saying "there have been 9 more murders this year than last in a city of 9 million people".

Yet both are true.

The number is actually even smaller than that since some of the murders being counted as 2015 are actually killings from past years that only got recently reclassified as murders and have now been put into the 2015 count.

Because black on black homicide statistics are through the roof!! Homicide in the black community is at 4 times the national average. Why do you think that is?

Yet equal to white homicide statistics. Whites are some brutal mofos huh.

You are wrong and do not understand statistics apparently. PERCENTAGE wise, the black homicide rate is much higher than all other races combined. Now, why would you want to remain in denial about this problem? Is this something you want to sweep under the rug and forget about or ignore? Don't black lives matter?

You are wrong and do not understand statistics apparently. PERCENTAGE wise, the black homicide rate is much higher than all other races combined. Now, why would you want to remain in denial about this problem? Is this something you want to sweep under the rug and forget about or ignore? Don't black lives matter?

I understand statistics just fine. I just don't use them to make blacks appear to be worse than everyone else. I never said there was no problem, it's just not the biggest problem.
If whites fill just as many graves as blacks than murder isn't just a black problem.

Pretty close? You better look at the link again. Whites are responsible for more than 100% more rapes than blacks.
Yes because whites couldn't be that violent.
That's a BS angle you're working there.
Even if I gave you 20% for the Hispanics whites would still commit 80% more rapes than blacks.

Considering that HIspanics are 17% of the population and have similar issues with illegitimacy and gangs, that 20% is certainly low.

YOu asked. I gave you a reason, a very good reason.

There is certainly nothing BS about it.

I understand statistics just fine. I just don't use them to make blacks appear to be worse than everyone else. I never said there was no problem, it's just not the biggest problem.
If whites fill just as many graves as blacks than murder isn't just a black problem.

It is not the people discussing the statistics that make "blacks appear to be worse than everyone else".

It is the actions and crimes committed by blacks that do that.

Not admitting there is a problem is certainly NOT going to lead to addressing it properly.

Do you like the idea of blacks dying from homicide at a rate far higher than normal for Americans?

I find it intolerable.

Forum List

Back