Murdering scum

I always make sure I'm armed whenever I suspect there might be toddlers.

Its not so bad if you use common sense and avoid dangerous areas, play grounds, toy shops and so on. Minimise your risk at ALL TIMES.

Isn't this a commentary on how negligent parents are? If the parents would put down the bong, they could watch their kids.

The bigger question is how many heads have been lopped off by toddlers.

Its not so bad if you use common sense and avoid dangerous areas, play grounds, toy shops and so on. Minimise your risk at ALL TIMES.
Gun-free schools are actually a greater danger to visitors than the students.
Visitors should be allowed to protect themselves.

Gun-free schools are actually a greater danger to visitors than the students.
Visitors should be allowed to protect themselves.
Who in his right mind would visit a "school" full of gun totin psychopathic tots ? Anyone that stupid should be shot.

This was debunked months ago, the definition of who was killed by a terrorist was quite narrow as I recall. If you want to imprison kids, I guess you can advocate for that.

In the US?
In the us and anywhere.
The OP referred to the the danger of toddlers in the US.
Ok I will cut to the chase.

The OP at best is facetious . Terrorism is a volitional act committed by those who can form the intent to cause harm through terroristic acts. A toddler cannot form the requisite intent therefore it is an accident and no comparable to terrorism.

In the US?
In the us and anywhere.

The OP at best is facetious . Terrorism is a volitional act committed by those who can form the intent to cause harm through terroristic acts. A toddler cannot form the requisite intent therefore it is an accident and no comparable to terrorism.
Apologist !!

In the US?
In the us and anywhere.

Too many big words and too many facts for me.
I'm just going to continue keeping myself and my family protected by arming myself against toddler terrorists.

I'm going to burn a copy of The Very Hungry Caterpillar on Youtube and there's nothing they can do about it...that's Free Speech!!

I'm going to burn a copy of The Very Hungry Caterpillar on Youtube and there's nothing they can do about it...that's Free Speech!!
tumblr_mvnh1a5oAG1qdx13no1_r1_500.gif

Forum List

Back