Murkowski Leads By Over 10,000 Votes

You are ignoring the truth about yourself, Liarbility. I will remind you. You know me what you are to me: you are my bitch. Always have been, always will.

Be polite and I might think of setting you free someday. Nah, I won't. :lol:

NAh. You know you are exposed as a fraud so you lie all the more.

You know you are completely worthless and that you were even before your lies were first exposed.

JokeyFakey, everyone knows that your very identity here is a lie. So, don't imagine you impress anyone. Even the dozen or so imbeciles whose opinions you value realize you are nothing but a pissant fraud.

Your mouth is working as you are bent over: impressive! :razz:

You talk through your ass.

But that's a given for dishonest pussies like you.

:lol: @ you. That's all I can do in this "game." Sorry. I have the funny bone.

That's casual. I've been laughing at you since the first time you spoke about the law, asshat. :lol:

Quite frankly, I never spoke to you about anything, dingbat. :lol:

Actually, idiot, you did.* The first thing you said about the law, shit-for-brains, was in this thread. And what you said, you moron, was "fuck the law."

You simply cannot be taken seriously since that very moment.

Oh, and we did discuss it further, schmuck.

Are you always this retarded or did you just leave your brain lying on a floor somewhere today? :lol:

*In the context of conversations on a message board, you dipshit, we employ the term "speak" in a more casual fashion; but feel free to play hyper-technical and pretend otherwise. It's not like it will cost you any additional credibility. Yours is already shot to shit.

I have never uttered a word on this board. My voice has remained silent.

Yeah yeah. We know what shit-for-brains was attempting to say. But as he knows (and I presume you do, too), the phrase "speak" is broad enough to be understood to include written conversations on an internet political message board.

That's casual. I've been laughing at you since the first time you spoke about the law, asshat. :lol:

Quite frankly, I never spoke to you about anything, dingbat. :lol:

Actually, idiot, you did.* The first thing you said about the law, shit-for-brains, was in this thread. And what you said, you moron, was "fuck the law."

You simply cannot be taken seriously since that very moment.

Oh, and we did discuss it further, schmuck.

Are you always this retarded or did you just leave your brain lying on a floor somewhere today? :lol:

*In the context of conversations on a message board, you dipshit, we employ the term "speak" in a more casual fashion; but feel free to play hyper-technical and pretend otherwise. It's not like it will cost you any additional credibility. Yours is already shot to shit.

Liarbility continues to embarass himself all to our amusement. It is he we do not seriously, never have. Yes, any wise man knows when to "fuck the law." Many did it in the civil rights campaigns, thank heavens. Many did it during the Vietnam War when it became obvious the government was out of control. And others, I imagine, did it during the Bush presidency to protect people from oppression.

To suggest that law should never be challenged outside the box reveals an amazing lack of moral sense by Liarbility.

Liarbility certainly is the equivalent of US Army Retired and tea party samurai when comes as the worst sort of laughable demogoguery on the board, only challenged by bigrebnc, conhog, and PoliticalChic.

JokeyFakey tries mightily to keep the discussion off topic with his usual dishonest blather.

In the meanwhile, See B. S. "reports"
Miller is also now questioning whether the state sent ballots out to voters overseas and in the military in a timely manner, according to the Dispatch.
-- Joe Miller Asks Federal Judge to Stop Alaska Senate Election Certification - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Of course, in reality, Mr. Miller questioned that at least two or three days ago.

Liarbility continues to whine about how people and what they say don't matter to him then neg reps me for what he does. :lol: Liar is as consistent as the moon and is still my bitch. Buck, Liar, buck!

Liarbility continues to whine about how people and what they say don't matter to him then neg reps me for what he does. :lol: Liar is as consistent as the moon and is still my bitch. Buck, Liar, buck!

Stop crying, sissy. I only negged you for lying. Shall I quote it for you to verify that you just lied again?* You should stop lying.

Here. I'll help you. START the process (though it may take years and years in your case) by admitting that you lied when you have claimed to be a "Republican."

:lol:

There's not a soul who buys THAT one, JokeyFakey!

Murkowski Leads By Over 10,0... 11-19-2010 04:39 PM JakeStarkey your ceaseless dishonesty is consistently complete.
Any questions, JokeyFakey?

Last edited:
Miller was an embarasment to the state....amazing that someone with the following of Palin could endorse him

Justice prevailed...the people have spoken

Miller is toast...but still a sore loser

Maybe Palin can get him on"Dancing with the Stars"

Miller was an embarasment to the state....amazing that someone with the following of Palin could endorse him

Justice prevailed...the people have spoken

Miller is toast...but still a sore loser

Maybe Palin can get him on"Dancing with the Stars"

The result is not official, yet. So your little monologue is premature at best.

And if Miller is a "sore loser" for continuing after an electoral "defeat" that is not yet even official, then after losing the GOP primary, by your daffynition, Murkowski must also be a "sore loser."

When it's actually all over, we'll let you know if "justice" prevailed or not.

Forum List

Back