Jun 21, 2020
If you dont work then what little muscle you had gets mushy and turns to crap
Scary !!

When you do workout its very hard to even make muscles at ME

Its like the proteins wont work or some crap

Everthing turns to mush.

STill I am now working out to avoid bone loss and fragility

We're all just waiting to die anyway. Lean into it and embrace the sweet release ...

Elderly_WHeelchair_Rearview_1296x728-header-1296x729.jpg

what age is middle age? i'm 34, i'm fat but i have muscular biceps, because i only have dumbells to work out with at home, i drink too much coffee because i watch sports games at night. should i give up on working out altogether?

If you dont work then what little muscle you had gets mushy and turns to crap
Scary !!

When you do workout its very hard to even make muscles at ME

Its like the proteins wont work or some crap

Everthing turns to mush.

Never had a problem with gaining muscle and no I don’t use Roids either.

Need to do the proper exercises and don’t focus solely on muscle gain but better yet toning what you have instead.

what age is middle age? i'm 34, i'm fat but i have muscular biceps, because i only have dumbells to work out with at home, i drink too much coffee because i watch sports games at night. should i give up on working out altogether?
Nope.

First off walk daily, swim and even bike ( But do not have Toro biking with you ).

Next simple exercises will do wonders and do Yoga 🧘‍♀️.

Nope.

First off walk daily, swim and even bike ( But do not have Toro biking with you ).

Next simple exercises will do wonders and do Yoga 🧘‍♀️.
i walk for hours while watching sports. i don't generally listen to the commentary. i put an audiobook or a podcast. i don't like swimming except for the feeling of being in the water, it's too quiet at the beach , i need action, same with biking, i need music, sound, audiobooks, anything to keep me stimulated

i walk for hours while watching sports. i don't generally listen to the commentary. i put an audiobook or a podcast. i don't like swimming except for the feeling of being in the water, it's too quiet at the beach , i need action, same with biking, i need music, sound, audiobooks, anything to keep me stimulated
You can put a earbud in your ear and jam out while riding and swim in a pool.

Never had a problem with gaining muscle and no I don’t use Roids either.

Need to do the proper exercises and don’t focus solely on muscle gain but better yet toning what you have instead.
I used to be an 'easy gainer'. Not anymore, at 83. :( I still use light weights just to stay toned up.

Last edited:
You just have to work harder after 40. Middle aged guys can still be muscular.

That's because they exercise their brains more than their muscles.

"If you can't carry it in your head, you must carry it on your back." -Olde Jewish proverb.
Wow !!
Awesome proverb

Forum List

Back