Music most people never heard.

Here's one.
Marco looks like one of my good friends who's a retired Marine sgt ...seriously. You never know who might be an amazing artist of some kind.

I never heard of Marco but Traffic is good listening, John Barleycorn Must Die.

Song List: 1. Stratus 2. Led Boots(Jeff Beck) 3. Hells Bells 4. Loss Of Control (VH instr...cover)5. The Stranger (?)6. Nightmare Cinema 7. Hell's Kitchen/ Lines In The Sand

Last edited:
Song List: 1. Stratus 2. Led Boots 3. Hells Bells 4. Loss Of Control 5. The Stranger 6. Nightmare Cinema 7. Hell's Kitchen/ Lines In The Sand

Your guy is a bunny lover. I like bunny lovers and tree huggers.

From Brazil....this guy is amazing
from guess where?

I sang and danced on stage with Al Green and I got the standing ovation.

whats your favorite Al Green song?

That was a long time ago but Al Green took me to his spacious apartment in San Diego and I slept on the couch with a back up dancer.

good for you

Green didn't take me anyplace, but I have always liked Gladys Knight the Pips

From Brazil....this guy is amazing
from guess where?

I sang and danced on stage with Al Green and I got the standing ovation.

whats your favorite Al Green song?

That was a long time ago but Al Green took me to his spacious apartment in San Diego and I slept on the couch with a back up dancer.

good for you

Green didn't take me anyplace, but I have always liked Gladys Knight the Pips

When I first met him, I was in Green's, a nightclub on 5th Street, San Diego. He bought me a drink and I bought him a drink and this continued. I said I don't believe you're Al Green and he showed his drivers license, I still said the same thing and two body guards verified it. Al Green is a church minister in Cleveland, today.

Forum List

Back