🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslim Brotherhood Threatens Terror Attacks on Pepsi

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
What a bunch of nuts!!! No doubt the majority of of the Egyptian population would be happy to see the last of the bunch.

April 28, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield

The Muslim Brotherhood has big ambitions. Not only are its branches at war with different countries around the world, but now it’s taking on Pepsi.

They’ve been quick to claim bombings across Cairo in recent months, targeting security and police officials, but now Egyptian jihadist group Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis (or ‘Supporters of Jerusalem’) has another target in mind.

A soft drinks giant.

On Friday, the Sinai-based group threatened to attack Pepsi Co. for allegedly allowing the Interior Ministry to use their company vans to transport detainees.

“You know who we are and what we can do,” the group addressed the company on Twitter. “This is the last warning and after this, Pepsi Co. can only blame itself. By Allah, we will not tolerate working with the police whatever the client, the amount and status.”

Continue reading at:

Muslim Brotherhood Threatens Terror Attacks on Pepsi | FrontPage Magazine

NOW THEY HAVE GONE TO FAR!!! Launch the bombers. I love my Pepsi. :D Seriously, I have to have my daily dose of Pepsi. Absolutely love the stuff.

Well, the Muslim Brotherhood does have a valid point......because Pepsi is helping the illegal military dictatorship. .. :cool:

It was so good to hear that all those MB terrorist scum were going to be put to death :cool:

Now that the MB is banned from the Egyptian government, hopefully the rest of them will be hunted down and jailed for supporting a terrorist organization.

What a bunch of nuts!!! No doubt the majority of of the Egyptian population would be happy to see the last of the bunch.

The Muslim Brotherhood has big ambitions. Not only are its branches at war with different countries around the world, but now it’s taking on Pepsi.

They’ve been quick to claim bombings across Cairo in recent months, targeting security and police officials, but now Egyptian jihadist group Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis (or ‘Supporters of Jerusalem’) has another target in mind.

A soft drinks giant.

On Friday, the Sinai-based group threatened to attack Pepsi Co. for allegedly allowing the Interior Ministry to use their company vans to transport detainees.

“You know who we are and what we can do,” the group addressed the company on Twitter. “This is the last warning and after this, Pepsi Co. can only blame itself. By Allah, we will not tolerate working with the police whatever the client, the amount and status.”

Continue reading at:

Correction, Arabs call it BEBSI, not Pepsi.

Blease.

A soft drinks giant.

Continue reading at:

Correction, Arabs call it BEBSI, not Pepsi.

Blease.

Bitch Blease!

Well, the Muslim Brotherhood does have a valid point......because Pepsi is helping the illegal military dictatorship. .. :cool:

As if the local Pepsi peeps had an option.
Pepsi: You want to borrow our trucks?
I.M.: Yep.
Pepsi: Do we have a choice in the matter?
I.M.: Hahahahahaha.

This makes perfect sense. You see, drinking Pepsi brings Egyptians pleasure which stokes their sexual desires, ergo Pepsi's gotta go. :alirulz:
I wonder how those beastful Belestinian beoble think about this whole Bebsi issue.

Aren't the Egyptians about ready to hang several hundred of them (members of the Muslim Brotherhood) like dogs?

Forum List

Back