Muslim conquers America

The professors of Iranian studies might be professors in the United States but their expertise is useless.
Yes, one should always completely dismiss smart people, they know nothing so, you are free to "ignore" me.
I don't ignore you even though you are a stone coward. Hie smart can you be if you can't figure out how a wiget works? That's really pretty stupid. You are to be laughed at.

LIST OF IRANIAN AMERICAN

Academia/Science[edit]

When most Americans refer to 'Muslims' they are not thinking of Indonesian Muslims or Iranian Shiites.

They are talking about Arab Wahabi Muslims.

Now show me a list of those immigrants who have made a huge success story here and it still wont add up to the number of Jewish success stories or a single Christian main stream denomination's success here..

He's a faggot, a shit packer.
MAIN-Zayn-Malik.jpg

America loves him. Would that dickhead trump ban him ?
i have never heard of him till you mentioned him...

LIST OF IRANIAN AMERICAN

Academia/Science[edit]

When most Americans refer to 'Muslims' they are not thinking of Indonesian Muslims or Iranian Shiites.

They are talking about Arab Wahabi Muslims.

Now show me a list of those immigrants who have made a huge success story here and it still wont add up to the number of Jewish success stories or a single Christian main stream denomination's success here..

Hmmmm. So not all muslims are the same ? Where does it say that ?

The use of different adjectives with the word 'Muslim' says that, dumbass, lol.

This is you 'Where does it say that blue houses are different from white houses, duh?'

:D

The use of different adjectives with the word 'Muslim' says that, dumbass, lol.

This is you 'Where does it say that blue houses are different from white houses, duh?'

:D
But I thought that they were all savage rapists ?
No, not all of them, obviously.

The problem is with Sunni refugees that hide extreme Wahabi Jihadis among them.

Do keep up old Boy.

Zayn Malik celebrates in style after Pillowtalk goes number one in the US

Hats off to this young man for reaching number one in the US chart. This despite his musical talent being negligible. .

I am trying to find out which "dirty muslim savage rape gang" he is affiliated to and will get back to you when it becomes clear.
George Burns smoked cigars daily and lived to 100 so that proves that rumors about smoking being bad for you are just a product of smoke-a-phobia.

| Video | 112 year old woman credits chain smoking for long life | India Videos | - India Today
Tell that to the tobacco companies.

MAIN-Zayn-Malik.jpg

He needs to be deported. We don't need his kind here.
He has adapted to life in the states really well though. Even has an American girlfriend.

Two of the 911 terrorists had American girlfriends. Ramsay Yousef, leader of the WTC attack in 1993 had an American wife and American children. Muslims will kill girlfriends wives and children if it pleases them.

MAIN-Zayn-Malik.jpg

He needs to be deported. We don't need his kind here.
He has adapted to life in the states really well though. Even has an American girlfriend.

Two of the 911 terrorists had American girlfriends. Ramsay Yousef, leader of the WTC attack in 1993 had an American wife and American children. Muslims will kill girlfriends wives and children if it pleases them.
So are all muslims terrorists , or potential terrorists ?

Why do I keep getting notifications that people are quoting my posts in a thread I've never seen before?

LIST OF IRANIAN AMERICAN

Academia/Science[edit]
How many of these professors have students who can understand one word they're saying ? In graduate school, I once had a professor from India. I guess he got the job by way of Affirmative Action. I had to drop out of the class. Couldn't understand a word he said. I wonder how many QUALIFIED American teachers were passed over, to give this guy the job.

LIST OF IRANIAN AMERICAN

Academia/Science[edit]
Iranian Becomes First Woman To Ever Win The "Nobel Prize ...
www.iflscience.com/.../iranian-becomes-first-woman-ever-win-nobel-pri...
Aug 13, 2014 - The International Mathematical Union established an award to honor ... Maryam Mirzakhani is a professor at Stanford University who was recognized for "her ... I will be happy if it encourages young female scientists and ...
19 yo Iranian Professor Enters Guinness Records Book - Tajikam
tajikam.com/forum/index.php?topic=2827.0;wap2
19 yo Iranian Professor Enters Guinness Records Book ... a 19-year old IranianAmerican, has been declared the world's youngest professor in history by ... She went from 4th grade to college, earning a BS in Applied Mathematics summa cum ...
Iranian Is First Woman to Win 'Nobel Prize of Maths ...
news.discovery.com/.../iranian-is-first-woman-to-win-nobel-prize-of-mat...
Aug 13, 2014 - An Iranian-born mathematician has become the first woman to win a ... Maryam Mirzakhani, an Iranian mathematician and Professor of Mathematics at Stanford ... I will be happy if it encourages young female scientists and ...

How many of these professors have students who can understand one word they're saying ? In graduate school, I once had a professor from India. I guess he got the job by way of Affirmative Action. I had to drop out of the class. Couldn't understand a word he said. I wonder how many QUALIFIED American teachers were passed over, to give this guy the job.
Iranian Stanford professor first woman to win top maths prize
Maryam Mirzakhani is the first woman to win the Fields Medal, mathematics' equivalent to the Nobel Prize
share-fb.svg

share-tw.svg

share-p.svg

share-in.svg

share-share.svg

share-email.svg

Email

maths_3004403b.jpg

South Korean President Park Geun-Hye (lt) shakes hands with Maryam Mirzakhani at the awards ceremony for the Fields Medals during the International Congress of Mathematicians Photo: AFP/Getty Images

By Reuters

7:02AM BST 13 Aug 2014

Iranian mathematician Maryam Mirzakhani became the first woman to be awarded the Fields Medal, mathematics' equivalent to the Nobel Prize.

The professor at Stanford University in California was among four Fields Medal recipients at the International Congress of Mathematicians held inSeoul, and the first female among the 56 winners since the prize was established in 1936.

"This is a great honour. I will be happy if it encourages young female scientists and mathematicians," Ms Mirzakhani was quoted as saying on Stanford's website.

"I am sure there will be many more women winning this kind of award in coming years," she said.

Ms Mirzakhani, 37, was born in Tehran and lived there until she began her doctorate work at Harvard University. She said she had dreamed of becoming a writer when she was young, but she pursued her enthusiasm for solving mathematical problems.

Related Articles
"It is fun - it's like solving a puzzle or connecting the dots in a detective case. I felt that this was something I could do, and I wanted to pursue this path," she said.

Ms Mirzakhani was recognised for her work in understanding the symmetry of curved surfaces, according to the Stanford site.

The prizes are awarded every four years. Wednesday's prizes were presented by South Korean President Park Geun-hye, the first woman to hold that post.

The other three Fields Medal winners on Wednesday were Artur Avila of the National Centre for Scientific Research in France and Brazil's National Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics; Manjul Bhargava of Princeton University and Martin Hairer of the University of Warwick in the United Kingdom.

Iranian Stanford professor first woman to win top maths prize
Maryam Mirzakhani is the first woman to win the Fields Medal, mathematics' equivalent to the Nobel Prize
share-fb.svg

share-tw.svg

share-p.svg

share-in.svg

share-share.svg

share-email.svg

Email

maths_3004403b.jpg

South Korean President Park Geun-Hye (lt) shakes hands with Maryam Mirzakhani at the awards ceremony for the Fields Medals during the International Congress of Mathematicians Photo: AFP/Getty Images

By Reuters

7:02AM BST 13 Aug 2014

Iranian mathematician Maryam Mirzakhani became the first woman to be awarded the Fields Medal, mathematics' equivalent to the Nobel Prize.

The professor at Stanford University in California was among four Fields Medal recipients at the International Congress of Mathematicians held inSeoul, and the first female among the 56 winners since the prize was established in 1936.

"This is a great honour. I will be happy if it encourages young female scientists and mathematicians," Ms Mirzakhani was quoted as saying on Stanford's website.

"I am sure there will be many more women winning this kind of award in coming years," she said.

Ms Mirzakhani, 37, was born in Tehran and lived there until she began her doctorate work at Harvard University. She said she had dreamed of becoming a writer when she was young, but she pursued her enthusiasm for solving mathematical problems.

Related Articles
"It is fun - it's like solving a puzzle or connecting the dots in a detective case. I felt that this was something I could do, and I wanted to pursue this path," she said.

Ms Mirzakhani was recognised for her work in understanding the symmetry of curved surfaces, according to the Stanford site.

The prizes are awarded every four years. Wednesday's prizes were presented by South Korean President Park Geun-hye, the first woman to hold that post.

The other three Fields Medal winners on Wednesday were Artur Avila of the National Centre for Scientific Research in France and Brazil's National Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics; Manjul Bhargava of Princeton University and Martin Hairer of the University of Warwick in the United Kingdom.

You didn't answer my question >>> "What's the point of these lists ?"

Forum List

Back