Muslim French students refuse to stand in memory of victims

"Just a minority supports the attack": Muslim students refuse to stand in "A minute of silence", in memory of murdered victims, so it appears.

Some teachers prefered to not ask that of the school-studints, "to avoid problems".

Teacher, whose in class 80% of the students refused to respect the victims, said some of them believed any sort of conspiracy theories, at the end he succeeded persuating only half of them to stand.

Some say the students are simply ignorant to what really happened, and parents don't share with them the Charlie Hebdo incident.

In other cases, teachers said the students supported the actions, saying the "victims had it coming"

In some cases, the student refused to stand out of shame. One Muslim student was bullied by classmates after he stood in memory of Charlie Hebdo.

Charlie Hebdo ces minutes de silence qui ont d rap dans les coles
Why do you expect the French muslim student's to stand in support of a magazine that continually attacked their family, culture, and religion? .... :cool:

Last edited:
Nice example of a bullshit thread. Poorly written, inaccurate title and failure to tell the whole story. Link is to an article written in French.

Way to go!

The OP must read French better than I do. Be that as it may, in France, as here, they have that right.

toxicmedia - kudos for speaking to the issue without hatred and prejudice. I agree with what you have written here and will say again - the enemy are the terrorists.
The goal of terrorists, in part, remains getting the US to make mistakes, that they'll use to support their propaganda efforts designed to unite Muslims against us.

Blaming Muslims is not a "mistake." It's a realistic assessment of the problem.

"Just a minority supports the attack": Muslim students refuse to stand in "A minute of silence", in memory of murdered victims, so it appears.

Some teachers prefered to not ask that of the school-studints, "to avoid problems".

Teacher, whose in class 80% of the students refused to respect the victims, said some of them believed any sort of conspiracy theories, at the end he succeeded persuating only half of them to stand.

Some say the students are simply ignorant to what really happened, and parents don't share with them the Charlie Hebdo incident.

In other cases, teachers said the students supported the actions, saying the "victims had it coming"

In some cases, the student refused to stand out of shame. One Muslim student was bullied by classmates after he stood in memory of Charlie Hebdo.

Charlie Hebdo ces minutes de silence qui ont d rap dans les coles
Why do you expect the French muslim student to stand in support of a magazine that continually attacked their family, culture, and religion? .... :cool:

If you weren't a Muslim savage you might be made to understand.

And yet the liberals continue to lie in telling us the majority of Muslims don't support such terror attacks.
You don't know any Muslims do you.....

I do. Quite a few actually. I find them particularly scary. When I said "Merry Christmas" to one he acted like he was deeply offended.

These people are not fit to live in a civilized society. There's a reason why everywhere they live is a shit hole.

This is why I judge all muslims. A large majority secretly supports the extremist assholes.
That's a dangerous assumption to make, and not because it might be true, but because you haven't talked to any of them yourself.

The reasons some have given, shown in the article, don't name "disrespect" as part of those reasons.

So what you've decided from the safety of your unbridled outrage is that you know how they "really" feel.

I want justice and would love to see every last one of the Muslims in France that openly support terrorism die...but you shouldn't punish people based on your unsupported judgmental reaction. History is replete with horrible things happening as a result of gross generalizations made out of anger.

In my experience...angry, fearful, and morally outraged people don't always do the most sound thinking

Again, you're a fucking moron.

What part of the above didn't you understand? These people are murderous savages. They belong in cages, not walking on the streets. Send them all back where they came from. They can spend their time killing each other rather than us.
The terrorists would love you for being exactly what they need to legitimize their cause with other Muslims

This can't exactly be a surprise. The children are raised in an oppressive culture that places their religion over the lives of anyone else, literally.

They're just enunciating the priorities in which they have been immersed since they could speak.

Bit of a problem there, when you're trying to run a functioning, civilized society.

Nice example of a bullshit thread. Poorly written, inaccurate title and failure to tell the whole story. Link is to an article written in French.

Way to go!

The OP must read French better than I do. Be that as it may, in France, as here, they have that right.

toxicmedia - kudos for speaking to the issue without hatred and prejudice. I agree with what you have written here and will say again - the enemy are the terrorists.
The goal of terrorists, in part, remains getting the US to make mistakes, that they'll use to support their propaganda efforts designed to unite Muslims against us.

it's a gross generalization, and nothing more

This is why I judge all muslims. A large majority secretly supports the extremist assholes.
That's a dangerous assumption to make, and not because it might be true, but because you haven't talked to any of them yourself.

The reasons some have given, shown in the article, don't name "disrespect" as part of those reasons.

So what you've decided from the safety of your unbridled outrage is that you know how they "really" feel.

I want justice and would love to see every last one of the Muslims in France that openly support terrorism die...but you shouldn't punish people based on your unsupported judgmental reaction. History is replete with horrible things happening as a result of gross generalizations made out of anger.

In my experience...angry, fearful, and morally outraged people don't always do the most sound thinking

What part of the above didn't you understand? These people are murderous savages. They belong in cages, not walking on the streets. Send them all back where they came from. They can spend their time killing each other rather than us.
The terrorists would love you for being exactly what they need to legitimize their cause with other Muslims

They don't need anyone to "legitimize" their cause. They already view it as legitimate, and they don't give a flying fuck what Westerners think about it.

Don't you get it?

Way to go!

Yeah, it's a "gross generalization," like calling Nazis in Germany "dangerous."

They don't need anyone to "legitimize" their cause. They already view it as legitimate, and they don't give a flying fuck what Westerners think about it.

Don't you get it?
Then why did you attack Obama for not calling it "Islamic terrorism" if it doesn't matter what Westerners say or think? Didn't people like you say that emboldens them?

Which is it?

Way to go!

Nazis, Islamic extremists, and YOU, all share(d) the same goal...which is hatred and violence

America’s 10 worst terror attacks by Christian fundamentalists and far-right extremists
Most of the terrorist activity in the US in recent years has not come from Muslims, but from radical Christianists, white supremacists and far-right militia groups.

And the predictable deflection in support of the PC-protected religion, right on cue.

and the predictable "cognitive dissonance" at finding out everyone is not a Right wing douche....cry baby wingers ...suffer ...

Nazis, Islamic extremists, and YOU, all share(d) the same goal...which is hatred and violence

So you think we made a mistake by declaring war on the Nazis?

America’s 10 worst terror attacks by Christian fundamentalists and far-right extremists
Most of the terrorist activity in the US in recent years has not come from Muslims, but from radical Christianists, white supremacists and far-right militia groups.

And the predictable deflection in support of the PC-protected religion, right on cue.

and the predictable "cognitive dissonance" at finding out everyone is not a Right wing douche....cry baby wingers ...suffer ...

Yes, name-calling, insults.

"Douche", "cry baby", third grade level.

Normal stuff for those who don't like a mirror shoved in their face.

So you think we made a mistake by declaring war on the Nazis?
Did you see Chris Wallace about 1/2 hour ago on Fox News?....in case you missed it....

He talked about how WWII and this struggle are different.

I wouldn't call Mac right wing. Cry baby? Eh. Right wing? Nah. :D

I wouldn't call Mac right wing. Cry baby? Eh. Right wing? Nah. :D

I'm neither!

I'm a dancer!

th

Forum List

Back