Muslim Gets Fired From Airline (video)

The muslim flight attendant was very articulate and presented her case quite well.

Her employer should have accommodated her religious obligation and exempted the woman from serving alcohol. ...... :cool:
did she know she would be doing that when she accepted the job?....
She wasnt even a muslim when she got hired.
and chances are she wont be one for long after the law suit that is sure to come
That was a dumb comment. What makes you think she is going to change her religion if she was willing to get fired over it?
because I am thinking she changed it in the first place to create the alcohol situation with the hope of being fired. Now she sues and wins, takes the cash and heads off to an island where she will spend the rest of her life in a skimpy swim suit, sucking down the drinks and banging the cabana boy. Brilliant really
You have a great imagination. Weird that when the plan failed by the other flight attendant agreeing to the accommodation she remained a muslim.

did she know she would be doing that when she accepted the job?....
and chances are she wont be one for long after the law suit that is sure to come
That was a dumb comment. What makes you think she is going to change her religion if she was willing to get fired over it?
because I am thinking she changed it in the first place to create the alcohol situation with the hope of being fired. Now she sues and wins, takes the cash and heads off to an island where she will spend the rest of her life in a skimpy swim suit, sucking down the drinks and banging the cabana boy. Brilliant really
You have a great imagination. Weird that when the plan failed by the other flight attendant agreeing to the accommodation she remained a muslim.
Something happened to make the other attendant change her mind on the accommodation. I wonder if miss fake muslim found a way to be demanding or run her too hard.

Like the muslimah's lawyer said on the video.

Kim Davis held public office and had taken an oath to serve the public.

Whereas, the flight attendant do not take an oath to serve alcohol.

Big difference. .... :cool:
Yeah but she was paid to perform her duties as assigned before she converted to the Islamic faith.
And the defenders of the PC-protected religion jump in faster than shit through a goose.

Had this been some Christian chick with an issue, etc., etc....

:rolleyes-41:
My response would have been exactly the same. She should expect to lose her job if everyone is not onboard with her not doing part of her duties. Too many people want her job as it is.

Something happened to make the other attendant change her mind on the accommodation. I wonder if miss fake muslim found a way to be demanding or run her too hard.
The coworker was probably too chicken to disagree up front. Typical avoidance behavior.

The coworker was probably too chicken to disagree up front. Typical avoidance behavior.
maybe there was a threat of jihad on her that involved forcing her to eat the airline food from coach if she didnt go along with it.

Like the muslimah's lawyer said on the video.

Kim Davis held public office and had taken an oath to serve the public.

Whereas, the flight attendant do not take an oath to serve alcohol.

Big difference. .... :cool:

The big difference was the flight attendent knew what the job entailed before she took it.
Kim Davis wasnt giving marriage licenses to homos when she took the job.

Forum List

Back