Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’

Pogo's hair splitting aside, the bottom line is the "hispanic" put his hand on the biker, which justified the biker kicking his ass. None of the other diversionary bullshit matters.

Um....it's still a hoax. No hate crime occurred. No racial slurs were used. It was just a collision of dumbasses....like it happens thousands of times a day all over America.

Aaaaaaaannd right back to declaring the negative where you started.

--- Link?

:dig:

Such a cat toy...

A Muslim and Mexican however decided to stir up a fairy tale about a racist Trump chanting Boogeyman because they wanted attention or revenge.

Ah, an assertion of a positive.
Make it two links.

EXACTLY like Albany. Copy cat racial lie.

Link to where either of these guys ever even heard of this "Albany"?

Three strikes and you are out.

Next batter please....

Link??? Um.....

You provided a video.
I don't see a hate crime.

Prove me wrong.

No proof of any racial slurs. All we see is the Mexican starting the verbal contact....starting the physical contact....then getting his ass kicked. Awesome
That is precisely the sequence of events and that's what Pogo and the other liberals refuse to admit. It's just like how they accuse Trump of being a racist when all he demands is we build a wall and deport the illegals. That's not racism, that's upholding the law.

No proof of any racial slurs. All we see is the Mexican starting the verbal contact....starting the physical contact....then getting his ass kicked. Awesome
That is precisely the sequence of events and that's what Pogo and the other liberals refuse to admit.

And your audio track is --------------- where?

R-4467636-1365721047-8294.jpeg.jpg

Exactly.

Folks.....this is Albany all over again.

Articles: The Great Racial Hoax of Albany

Actually it's this all over again:

Video....or its a hoax.

Whelp ---- there's the video. Now you wanna take a 1460 mile car ride.

Fucking wimp.

VIDEO OF WHAT???? A Mexican picking a fight then losing it?? Thats all we have video of.

What else are we supposed to be looking at Pogo??? I watched the video. I see the passenger seems to be provoking a confrontation and he gets what he wanted. And lost.

What else am I missing?

That is precisely the sequence of events and that's what Pogo and the other liberals refuse to admit.

And your audio track is --------------- where?

R-4467636-1365721047-8294.jpeg.jpg

Exactly.

Yes precisely. Where is proof that racial slurs or "Trump" were ever used?

I see a Mexican picking a fight he never had a shot at winning.

That's it.

Video....or its a hoax.

Fucking wimp.

VIDEO OF WHAT???? A Mexican picking a fight then losing it?? Thats all we have video of.

What else are we supposed to be looking at Pogo??? I watched the video. I see the passenger seems to be provoking a confrontation and he gets what he wanted. And lost.

What else am I missing?

Figure it out. YOUR (once again that's YOUR) statement was "video or it's a hoax". "IT" can only refer to the OP, which is that this person reported an assault.

Well, there's video, and the assault he reported is on it. And even if you want to Doublethink it into the victim being the perpetrator*, à la Quick Draw McGraw, it's still an assault taking place, on video.

You presented an either/or. You got the either. Now man the fuck up, Wimpy.

*Time out for Two Minutes Hate Mantra:
Hispanic is Mexican...
Victim is perpetrator...
War is Peace...
Freedom is Slavery....
(genuflect here) Ignorance is Strength.

Amen.

Video....or its a hoax.

Fucking wimp.

What else am I missing?

Figure it out. YOUR (once again that's YOUR) statement was "video or it's a hoax". "IT" can only refer to the OP, which is that this person reported an assault.

Well, there's video, and the assault he reported is on it. And even if you want to Doublethink it into the victim being the perpetrator*, à la Quick Draw McGraw, it's still an assault taking place, on video.

Hispanic is Mexican...
Victim is perpetrator...
War is Peace...
Freedom is Slavery....

Amen.

Hahaha....OH NO YOU DONT.:eusa_naughty:

Thousands of assaults occur in America every day.

THIS assault only garnered attention because of the ALLEGATION of racial slurs and "Trump" chanting.

THAT was the story....not the simple assault. Hell....20 or 30 assaults will occur amongst drunks at bars downtown in my city tonight. Won't make national news.

THE STORY is the Trump and racial element. You know it too.

And I said "video or its a hoax". I stand by that. VIDEO proving the racial and Trump elements reported.

You aren't squirming out of this by just saying "All we said was an assault occurred". That wasn't the "story" and we all know it.

Yes precisely. Where is proof that racial slurs or "Trump" were ever used?

There isn't any audio, so we don't have any.
Why does that matter?

Answer the question back in post 59.

I see a Mexican picking a fight he never had a shot at winning.

Bullshit. There is no "Mexican" mentioned anywhere in this story.
And going by the left hook airball the biker threw at the beginning, I think Steven Hawking had a shot at winning.

Well...yeah...as he's leaving the Mexican is yelling shit at him. Excuse me...the Hispanic. So he stops to see what the fuck they want.

Apparently it was a fight the border jumper wanted.

And Republicans can't figure out why 80% of Hispanics don't support them anymore. It's a real head scratcher.....

Now Pogo is pivoting to....."All we are saying is an assault occurred in Wichita, Kansas. See? It did."

Yes. In a metro area the size of Wichita I'm sure people get into fights.

Why is this national news again????

Video....or its a hoax.

Fucking wimp.

What else am I missing?

Hispanic is Mexican...
Victim is perpetrator...
War is Peace...
Freedom is Slavery....

Amen.

Hahaha....OH NO YOU DONT.

Thousands of assaults occur in America every day.

THIS assault only garnered attention because of the ALLEGATION of racial slurs and "Trump" chanting.

THAT was the story....not the simple assault. Hell....20 or 30 assaults will occur amongst drunks at bars downtown in my city tonight. Won't make national news.

THE STORY is the Trump and racial element. You know it too.

And I said "video or its a hoax". I stand by that. VIDEO proving the racial and Trump elements reported.

moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg

Yawn. We did this yesterday too.

Fucking wimp.

Now Pogo is pivoting to....."All we are saying is an assault occurred in Wichita, Kansas. See? It did."

Again--- back to post 59 --- why did you jump in so quickly to call it a "hoax"?

Why did you have half of the first ten posts here desperately trying to make this go away?

Why is it so fucking important to you that this tiny little incident in Kansas be trivialized, denied, and rewritten?

Why indeed.

Well...yeah...as he's leaving the Mexican is yelling shit at him. Excuse me...the Hispanic. So he stops to see what the fuck they want.

Apparently it was a fight the border jumper wanted.

And Republicans can't figure out why 80% of Hispanics don't support them anymore. It's a real head scratcher.....

I don't wonder why. We want a border and fewer illegal aliens. They don't like that. It's quite simple.

We're trying to learn more about foreign cultures though.

Again--- back to post 59 --- why did you jump in so quickly to call it a "hoax"?

Why did you have half of the first ten posts here desperately trying to make this go away?

Why is it so fucking important to you that this tiny little incident in Kansas be trivialized, denied, and rewritten?

Why indeed.

Becsuse it sounded ridiculous and still does. We have video of an assualt. Probably 1 of 5,000 incidents of simple assault that night in America. Why is this one national news?? WHAT PROOF do we have that THIS assault deserves special attention over the tens of thousands of other ones that night???

Forum List

Back