Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’

Yes. Mexican is a nationality. Hispanic is an ethnicity. You libs typically don't get that. Just like you idiots calling anti Muslim speech "racist". I guess Mexicans like you are quite sensitive to this.

LINK to where I called anti-Muslim speech "racist" is where? In your anal cavity?

NO SHIT SHERLOCK, Mexican refers to a citizenship, and it's NOWHERE in this story. YOU pulled it from the same anal cranium. And now you're trying to sell that *I* don't get that?

What in the fuck is wrong with you?

The video/ It shows the Hispanic started the verbal contact...then started the physical contact and rolled his sleeves up for a fight...then got beat up. Now the Muslim friend is saying it was a racial incident. NO PROOF of that.

The video shows no such thing. The video -- which again for you short-bus kids HAS NO AUDIO --- cannot by definition show what the verbal exchange is, if there is one, or who spoke first, especially when the party/parties being exchanged with are OFF CAMERA. That is another claim you're pulling out of your own ass. Just as the original claim that this was all a "hoax". Same source.

Albany: Maybe you missed the ASU outrage. Black females alleged they were attacked by whites and racial slurs used. VIDEO show the blacks started the fight and did not indicate any racial slurs. SAME THING here.

Whatever "ASU" is, yes I did miss it. There is no "ASU" here. There is no "Albany" here. What you're trying to do is cover up your own ass-sourcing by introducing a Red Herring fallacy. Whatever that is has nothing to do with this story, and you fucking know it, you dishonest lying hack.

AH WELL THEN.....awesome....we've concluded something:

1. By your own words....we cannot determine ANYTHING that was said. So....as we've said...there's absolutely no proof that any racial or political words were used by anyone. Right? Yes of course it's right....you just said so. So...we have a video of 3 idiots in a fight. Yay.

2. OF COURSE you missed the Albany State racial hoax from 2 months ago. OF COURSE you did (I believe you too....but seriously....Google it and then you'll see why we say it's the same).

1 -- yes, I've said that from the beginning. Meanwhile what YOU said from the beginning was that it was a "hoax" that "didn't happen".

Guess which one of us was wrong, Sparky.

But here you've finally admitted that you have no such info that the Hispanic "started" it.
All you have to do is articulate that.

But you won't. Because you're a pussywimp.

2 - I don't need to Google it. It's unrelated and you know it. You're desperate. Flailing at anything rather than man up.
dude, so, where to begin. hmmmmmmmmm. So you know what the hoax comment refers to correct? Perhaps that is your issue. It is a claim about something that cannot be proven. Period. And you just stated there is no audio so you have no idea right? hoax then. There was no racial slur made because it can't be verified. Validated, confirmed, proven. What fkn word do you need to show that something didn't happen? I don't know but you libturds are extremely stupid in this one. EXTREMELY

Did you witness it? Sad how you automatically believe it because it's what you want to believe.

It's not that hard to believe given the behavior of many of his supporters.
Not that hard to believe if you're gullible.

The attack is on video

Yes. The fight is on video.

But....it doesn't go how it was reported does it?

Victim started the verbal exchange.
Victim initiated the physical contact.
Victim happened to have fighting skills like yours.

Now victim wants revenge and is pulling an Albany State and making up racial allegations.

Oh....and call your cousins in China and tell them to stop slaughtering house pets for food

My mother is from Singapore, asshole, not China. The two countries aren't anywhere near each other.

From Singapore to Shanghai is about a 2300 mile flight. There are areas from the east coast to the west coast of the U.S. that are more of a distance.

Pogo obviously is a liberal idiot.

So....can anyone else tell me why THIS assault is any different than the thousands of drunk idiot assaults that occurred in America that same night?????

It's not that hard to believe given the behavior of many of his supporters.

The attack is on video

Now victim wants revenge and is pulling an Albany State and making up racial allegations.

Oh....and call your cousins in China and tell them to stop slaughtering house pets for food

My mother is from Singapore, asshole, not China. The two countries aren't anywhere near each other.

From Singapore to Shanghai is about a 2300 mile flight. There are areas from the east coast to the west coast of the U.S. that are more of a distance.

Chinese people always deny their heritage. DontTazeMeBro knew Singapore and China weren't that far apart.

Um....it's still a hoax. No hate crime occurred. No racial slurs were used. It was just a collision of dumbasses....like it happens thousands of times a day all over America.

Aaaaaaaannd right back to declaring the negative where you started.

--- Link?

:dig:

Such a cat toy...

A Muslim and Mexican however decided to stir up a fairy tale about a racist Trump chanting Boogeyman because they wanted attention or revenge.

Ah, an assertion of a positive.
Make it two links.

EXACTLY like Albany. Copy cat racial lie.

Link to where either of these guys ever even heard of this "Albany"?

Three strikes and you are out.

Next batter please....
so what college do you go to learn to do this type of stupid. Dude, you're like foolishly claiming shit that never happened or was written in here, is this what the libturd culture teaches you? hahahahhahaahahahahahaha holy fk you loser, you got some problems.

Yes. Mexican is a nationality. Hispanic is an ethnicity. You libs typically don't get that. Just like you idiots calling anti Muslim speech "racist". I guess Mexicans like you are quite sensitive to this.

LINK to where I called anti-Muslim speech "racist" is where? In your anal cavity?

NO SHIT SHERLOCK, Mexican refers to a citizenship, and it's NOWHERE in this story. YOU pulled it from the same anal cranium. And now you're trying to sell that *I* don't get that?

What in the fuck is wrong with you?

The video/ It shows the Hispanic started the verbal contact...then started the physical contact and rolled his sleeves up for a fight...then got beat up. Now the Muslim friend is saying it was a racial incident. NO PROOF of that.

The video shows no such thing. The video -- which again for you short-bus kids HAS NO AUDIO --- cannot by definition show what the verbal exchange is, if there is one, or who spoke first, especially when the party/parties being exchanged with are OFF CAMERA. That is another claim you're pulling out of your own ass. Just as the original claim that this was all a "hoax". Same source.

Albany: Maybe you missed the ASU outrage. Black females alleged they were attacked by whites and racial slurs used. VIDEO show the blacks started the fight and did not indicate any racial slurs. SAME THING here.

Whatever "ASU" is, yes I did miss it. There is no "ASU" here. There is no "Albany" here. What you're trying to do is cover up your own ass-sourcing by introducing a Red Herring fallacy. Whatever that is has nothing to do with this story, and you fucking know it, you dishonest lying hack.

AH WELL THEN.....awesome....we've concluded something:

1. By your own words....we cannot determine ANYTHING that was said. So....as we've said...there's absolutely no proof that any racial or political words were used by anyone. Right? Yes of course it's right....you just said so. So...we have a video of 3 idiots in a fight. Yay.

2. OF COURSE you missed the Albany State racial hoax from 2 months ago. OF COURSE you did (I believe you too....but seriously....Google it and then you'll see why we say it's the same).

Don't

The attack is on video

Chinese people always deny their heritage. DontTazeMeBro knew Singapore and China weren't that far apart.

From Boston to San Diego is 2700 miles. They, in the whole scheme of things, are close.

No proof of any racial slurs. All we see is the Mexican starting the verbal contact....starting the physical contact....then getting his ass kicked. Awesome
That is precisely the sequence of events and that's what Pogo and the other liberals refuse to admit. It's just like how they accuse Trump of being a racist when all he demands is we build a wall and deport the illegals. That's not racism, that's upholding the law.
it is the new libturd strategy to gain legal edge. It's failing really badly. I'd say it's time to give it up. Crying wolf is a story that is absolutely factual.

So you know what the hoax comment refers to correct? Perhaps that is your issue.

"It" can only refer to the OP story, which was posted only minutes before. And the OP story was that the described assault was reported (which it obviously was). Assuming he doesn't mean the report is a hoax, he can only mean that the event is. As he put it "video or it's a hoax".

That's an either/or.

So we provided the video, and he can't man up to admit he fucked up.

It is a claim about something that cannot be proven. Period. And you just stated there is no audio so you have no idea right?

Correct. Nobody does in this thread, because that's all the evidence we have.
Our dearth of audio means we cannot verify racial slurs, or "Trump Trump" --- and by the same token ALSO means we cannot verify that "the 'Mexican' [sic] picked a fight". Sucksoff90 cut his own legs off on that.

hoax then. There was no racial slur made because it can't be verified.

Ummmm..... No Sparky, that's not how proving a negative works. Sucksoff90 himself gave examples of how he shacked up with some bimbos -- and gave no documentation. But we cannot say for a fact that he didn't.

I don't know but you libturds are extremely stupid in this one. EXTREMELY

Hey, I'm not the one who can't figure out what proving a negative means so.............

So you know what the hoax comment refers to correct? Perhaps that is your issue.

"It" can only refer to the OP story, which was posted only minutes before. And the OP story was that the described assault was reported (which it obviously was). Assuming he doesn't mean the report is a hoax, he can only mean that the event is. As he put it "video or it's a hoax".

That's an either/or.

It is a claim about something that cannot be proven. Period. And you just stated there is no audio so you have no idea right?

Ummmm..... No Sparky, that's not how proving a negative works. Sucksoff90 himself gave examples of how he shacked up with some bimbos -- and gave no documentation. But I cannot say for a fact that he didn't.

Hey, I'm not the one who can't figure out what proving a negative means so.............

****ASSUMING****

See....you said it. You ASSUMED I meant the event...not the report...was a hoax.

THE REPORT was that the guy used racial slurs and chanted "Trump Trump Trump we're gonna make America great again" as he attacked the passenger. I called bullshit. I said that sounds so phony....it didn't happen. THAT detail is why this is news....and the other 200 or so assaults the City of Wichita has had in 2016 is not news.

I stand by that. The racial slurs and Trump chants never happened. They made it up to stir up a story. Happens often by liberals.

So....can anyone else tell me why THIS assault is any different than the thousands of drunk idiot assaults that occurred in America that same night?????

You're the asshat with 40% of the posts in this thread--- why don't you tell us?
You're (one of) the asshat(s) who kept insisting this "didn't happen" ---- why don't you essplain WHY it's so important that it didn't?

That's an either/or.

Ummmm..... No Sparky, that's not how proving a negative works. Sucksoff90 himself gave examples of how he shacked up with some bimbos -- and gave no documentation. But I cannot say for a fact that he didn't.

****ASSUMING****

See....you said it. You ASSUMED I meant the event...not the report...was a hoax.

THE REPORT was that the guy used racial slurs and chanted "Trump Trump Trump we're gonna make America great again" as he attacked the passenger. I called bullshit. I said that sounds so phony....it didn't happen. THAT detail is why this is news....and the other 200 or so assaults the City of Wichita has had in 2016 is not news.

I stand by that. The racial slurs and Trump chants never happened. They made it up to stir up a story. Happens often by liberals.

OK DubbleDown Dumbledore --- "The racial slurs and Trump chants never happened" is an assertion.

Prove it.

Audio or it's bullshit.

And btw you really need to learn to read, as if that's not already obvious.
What I said was we assume that you DON'T mean the report is a hoax.

Are you now implying that you DID mean the report is a hoax?

You're the asshat with 40% of the posts in this thread--- why don't you tell us?
You're (one of) the asshat(s) who kept insisting this "didn't happen" ---- why don't you essplain WHY it's so important that it didn't?

Oh sure. You want me to tell you WHY this assault is news and the other hundreds that happened in the greater Wichita area in 2016 aren't news??

Because a Mexican and a Muslim claimed the attacker yelled slurs and chanted "Trump Trump Trump we're gonna make America great again" as the fight happened.

That's why.

And we still have no proof that this allegation happened.

That's an either/or.

****ASSUMING****

OK DubbleDown Dumbledore --- "The racial slurs and Trump chants never happened" is an assertion.

Prove it.

Audio or it's bullshit.

Amazing. Now you're demanding we prove that something that didn't happen....didn't happen? How do we know EVERY assault in Kansas in 2016 didn't involve racial or political speech? Guess we don't do we.

Pogo....you have made a fool of yourself.

We have video of an assault in Kansas. Yay. Why is this news?

Oh sure. You want me to tell you WHY this assault is news and the other hundreds that happened in the greater Wichita area in 2016 aren't news??

Because a Mexican and a Muslim claimed the attacker yelled slurs and chanted "Trump Trump Trump we're gonna make America great again" as the fight happened.

That's why.

And we still have no proof that this allegation happened.

Whelp --- you have the assertion out there that it DIDN'T happen. You just specifically doubled down on it.

So ------- the proof is on you.

When can we expect that?

That's an either/or.

****ASSUMING****

Prove it.

Audio or it's bullshit.

Amazing. Now you're demanding we prove that something that didn't happen....didn't happen? How do we know EVERY assault in Kansas in 2016 didn't involve racial or political speech? Guess we don't do we.

Maybe you should have thought of that before you asserted that it DIDN'T happen. Now look at the hole you're (still) in.

Only because you kept whining for it and throwing tantrums when you didn't get it right away.
Now you wanna cry the blues about "waaah! They're giving me what I asked for! Make them stop!!!"

Pussywimp.

That's an either/or.

****ASSUMING****

Prove it.

Audio or it's bullshit.

Maybe you should have thought of that before you asserted that it DIDN'T happen. Now look at the hole you're (still) in.

Only because you kept whining for it and throwing tantrums when you didn't get it right away.
Now you wanna cry the blues about "waaah! They're giving me what I asked for! Make them stop!!!"

Pussywimp.

Haha...."the hole I'm in"??? Hey pal...in case you didnt notice...YOU are the only lefty who hasn't bailed on this thread yet.

The story's plot was "Oh look at this violent racist chanting Trump as he beat up a brown guy".

That is what we were presented with. I called bullshit.

Now the video is out.

We have a passenger who provoked a fight and lost. That is fact.

What else?? We were told to LOOK. That's the premise behind posting a story. Well....we're looking.

We see a fight in Kansas. Wow. Breaking news folks.

What else are we supposed to see???

Forum List

Back