Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’

I've got it. I've solved this.

The biker wasn't shouting "Trump Trump Trump" ---- he's British, and he was simply singing the chorus of his favourite childhood kids' song:

The other guy knew the song, and they danced to the idea of making America grate again.

Then off they rode with a "trump trump trump".

hahahahhahaha, no audio, funny shit. you're such a loser. A real loser. A fk'ed up loser. Oh, did I mention you were a loser? Oh please reply to me, you fkn loser. Please!!!! I love chit chatten with a dumb fk.

Excellent !!!! Good Job.. I've been kinda tied up doing MY work and didn't notice your "accomplishment"..

NOW -- there is something to discuss. Because YOU wasted 15 pages arguing about what MIGHT have happened, and I went back to making HYUUUGE $$$$/hour designing tech products for folks.

Irrelevant.

And no, I wasn't arguing what "might have happened" --- I was calling out an asserter to back up his own assertion. Which he not only FAILED to do, he doubled down and asserted another one. I don't know how many pages that is, but that's irrelevant too.

So -- what I see is the biker turning his back on the passenger and walking back towards his bike 3 or 4 times before the "fight" starts. And each time -- the Mex guy comes after him and gets in his face. NOT the tactic of someone who's not baiting a fight.

The baiting takes place before the biker is in the picture. That's why he drives around and boxes the car in.

Again from the plaintiff's description (and the original story):

>> Khondoker Usama, the student body vice president at Wichita State, .... said he and a Hispanic friend, who so far has chosen to remain anonymous, were filling their vehicle at the gas pumps at a Kwik Shop near campus at 21st and Oliver early Saturday when a man in his 20s or 30s started calling a black customer at the convenience store a racial epithet.

“Then suddenly it turned onto us, calling us ‘brown trash, go home. Trump will win,’ ” Usama said.

Then the man approached the students and, according to Usama, said, “You want to live in this country, you better leave.”

But Usama said his friend told the man: “This is my country; who are you to tell me that?”

The exchange was heated, Usama said, and he tried to defuse the situation, but his friend got punched and taken to the ground.<<​

That's the part we can't hear for lack of audio. And it fits perfectly.
If it did not, the police would be at the least dropping the case for lack of evidence. If it went down the way the Denialists would revise it, they'd be arresting the two brown people for filing false charges.

There's no national political scandal here. Might be some assault charges on either side. And I've seen better fights at Brownie meetings. So go right for it. Spend ALL the time you want on this. But remember the moral of this story.

I can't ASSERT that Hillary is rabid just because she's been barking like a dog. And if I DID --- you should first ask for the MEDICAL REPORT before you waste another day of your life trying to DISPROVE silly ALLEGATIONS...

Thanks for your dedicated work.. :banana:

You're welcome, and thanks for your disheveled attempt at deflection.
no audio, means no proof, it isn't validated, you're just a dumb fk arguing like a dumb fk. too funny. Hi dumb fk!!!

For the record, my husband tells beggar's to "Get a fucking job" all the time. He's a total jerk about it too. His position is that he works two to four jobs and it pisses him off that others think they have the right to bother him when he's getting gas, basically during his "free time" or w/e, when there are so many jobs available in our city. (I have mentioned my husband is a bit of an asshole heh)

Edit: WTF it ate part sorry.

So I can see this supposed "Trump" supporter telling the supposed African American guy to get a job in a really dickish way that the college students would be "offended" by and felt need for a "safe space" over. Of course, unlike on college campuses, if you pick a fight with someone outside the so-called "safe space" there's not a mob to prevent them from entering it. Tactical error on the Hispanic's part, who apparently doesn't want to say whom he is - probably because he'd get cited for assault as well since he was clearly instigating the fight as well as pushing the biker (first.)
except you can't hear anything so there is no proof of what was said. So, it is all speculation as already mentioned and since it can't be proven, it's just a fight. Wow!!!!

And the hits just keep on coming. If Trump doesn't screw up his bid for the White House his racist supporters definitely will

A Muslim student at Wichita State University says he and a Hispanic friend, who also is a student, were attacked over the weekend by a man who shouted racial epithets and “Trump, Trump, Trump” before riding away on his motorcycle.

Khondoker Usama, the student body vice president at Wichita State, who is Muslim, said he and a Hispanic friend, who so far has chosen to remain anonymous, were filling their vehicle at the gas pumps at a Kwik Shop near campus at 21st and Oliver early Saturday when a man in his 20s or 30s started calling a black customer at the convenience store a racial epithet.

“Then suddenly it turned onto us, calling us ‘brown trash, go home. Trump will win,’ ” Usama said.

Then the man approached the students and, according to Usama, said, “You want to live in this country, you better leave.”

Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’

Any evidence that the "attack" actually happened? Didn't think so.

For the record, my husband tells beggar's to "Get a fucking job" all the time. He's a total jerk about it too. His position is that he works two to four jobs and it pisses him off that others think they have the right to bother him when he's getting gas, basically during his "free time" or w/e, when there are so many jobs available in our city. (I have mentioned my husband is a bit of an asshole heh)

Edit: WTF it ate part sorry.

So I can see this supposed "Trump" supporter telling the supposed African American guy to get a job in a really dickish way that the college students would be "offended" by and felt need for a "safe space" over. Of course, unlike on college campuses, if you pick a fight with someone outside the so-called "safe space" there's not a mob to prevent them from entering it. Tactical error on the Hispanic's part, who apparently doesn't want to say whom he is - probably because he'd get cited for assault as well since he was clearly instigating the fight as well as pushing the biker (first.)
. Pushed the biker ? It seemed that his gesture was a sort of touching of the bikers clothing along with attempting to cool the situation down a bit, but the biker used it as a go signal to take the next step in the confrontation, and that step was to try and quickly punch the guy in order to escalate the situation further or to finish it if the punch would have landed like the biker had wanted it to. I have seen plenty of people get into arguments over time, and in some cases one person (usually seen in a woman & man argument), where the woman will try and calm the argument with a touchy feely kind of approach, along with her trying to defang the anger in the man with small talk for whom she is having the confrontation with. Was the young person in the case trying to use a sort of touchy feely (i.e. pat on the guy's shirt as if to say it's all cool man), sort of approach while getting in way to close to the guy who tried to take his head off with that punch ? Now this still doesn't help because the audio isn't there, so we still don't know who challenged who in the situation. The young guy may have yelled something, but then realized when the biker pulled up, that he had bit off way more than he could chew. Now should the biker had escalated the situation after seeing how young and inexperienced the young man was or should he had just given the young guy a thrashing with his words, and a warning before riding off into the sunset ?
well I give two shits about the fact that there was a punch or a confrontation, I am interested that someone blamed trump without any evidence of anything. There is absolutely nothing related to trump other than someone making a claim that can't be validated.

So the stupid fk got his ass handed to him, he'll learn. Just don't blame someone who isn't there. That's all.

I get so tired of scrolling thru nonsensical comments and finally someone mentions proof without links...ugh...
Two Wichita State students claimed they were attacked by Trump supporter
page 15 of this thread this was posted:
Police reviewing videos of reported assault on Wichita State minority students
Can anyone read their lips?
Now I'm to page 18 of this thread...anything more that is worth reposting? Crap! Looks like something that happens probably every weekend in any city in America.

Eh -- not really. It's mostly the same two asshats who claimed "hoax", got proven wrong, and still go on and on and on and on denying that they were wrong..... or that it happened that way.... or that OK it happened because it was "justified" ...... same denialism, different day.
or it's you the stupid fk that won't shut up about trump in this thread. There is absolutely nothing in this thread related to trump other than the speculation and your posts. So, why don't you be a good little fkturd and leave the thread admitting you have no evidence of trump being involved.

I get so tired of scrolling thru nonsensical comments and finally someone mentions proof without links...ugh...
Two Wichita State students claimed they were attacked by Trump supporter
page 15 of this thread this was posted:
Police reviewing videos of reported assault on Wichita State minority students
Can anyone read their lips?
Now I'm to page 18 of this thread...anything more that is worth reposting? Crap! Looks like something that happens probably every weekend in any city in America.

Eh -- not really. It's mostly the same two asshats who claimed "hoax", got proven wrong, and still go on and on and on and on denying that they were wrong..... or that it happened that way.... or that OK it happened because it was "justified" ...... same denialism, different day.

Got proven wrong??? Oh....did I miss something? Where is the proof of racial slurs and Trump chants?????

Did I miss something? You're the asshat who made the asserstions (plural)...

To wit, roll tape...
Bro....this...is...not....real.

( ^^ posted 12 minutes after the thread opened)...

3) THIS IS A HOAX

We don't dispute he reported it.

We're saying it's another hoax.

It's a hoax. I'm 100% certain.

Video....or its a hoax.

So I gave you video. You tried to squirm out of it by claiming the party on the receiving end 'started' it. And yet you were trapped into admitting that that can't be determined since there's no audio on the video.

Then you started trying to weasel out of your own hole completely, declaring you meant not that the assault didn't happen, but that the attendant invective wasn't tossed:

The racial slurs and Trump chants never happened. They made it up to stir up a story.

-- To which I demanded your evidence.

Which you do not have.

You lose.

WRONG.

Why would a thread be made about a simple assault case in Wichita Kansas??? Assaults in Wichita happen every day.

THIS story was about racial slurs and Trump chants. Alleged by the Muslim. I said bullshit. He made it up.

And as of now....nothing proves me wrong. No proof any of the slurs or chants ever happened.

You were the one who said you wanted video. Now you have it and you still deny it happened. You are dishonest and dishonorable
well it didn't happen. So?

How does this video prove the biker was yelling Trump, Trump, Trump while attacking an "innocent victim"?

Don't know. There's no audio so we can't hear what anyone says. So how does it show he was not?

It clearly shows a couple of punks picking a fight with somebody who ended up kicking their asses. Where is the "hate crime"?

Does it now.

---- So now there IS audio? Pick a side already.
So how does it show he was not?

Because there is no audio. Wow dude you keep doubling down with your stupid fk thinking. Wow you are truly a stupid fk.

I don't know but you libturds are extremely stupid in this one. EXTREMELY
Hey, I'm not the one who can't figure out what proving a negative means so.............

so again, the negative proof is that there isn't any proof. As I read all of your posts, they just continue to show what a stupid fk you are. and that you keep doubling down on the stupid is hilarious.

hoax then. There was no racial slur made because it can't be verified.
Ummmm..... No Sparky, that's not how proving a negative works. Sucksoff90 himself gave examples of how he shacked up with some bimbos -- and gave no documentation. But we cannot say for a fact that he didn't.
Wow, the stupid in your post is awesome.

Last edited:

Yeah, the video that's been posted multiple times.......

But you're right about one thing, you didn't think.

An assault did occur. Provoked by the Mexican too.

But your OP? The theme was about a hate crime. Which did not occur.

You gonna do a new thread on every simple assault in Kansas?

"Mexican"?

Link?

"Did not occur"?

Link?

"Mexican"?

Link?

"Did not occur"?

Link?

OP claim of man shouting "Trump"

Link to an audio?

well it didn't happen. So?

"Didn't happen" huh?

Your proof of this negative is --- where again?
Were you there?

So how does it show he was not?

Because there is no audio. Wow dude you keep doubling down with your stupid fk thinking. Wow you are truly a stupid fk.

Ah --- "there is no audio" proves it didn't go down that way. So if it had happened, then suddenly a security camera, which like any standard security camera is set up only for video and not audio ----- suddenly goes out and buys a sound system and connects a mic so that it can capture the audio. Unless the guy comes in yelling "Trump" ---- it doesn't do that.

Thanks for uh clearing that up, A/V whiz.

"Mexican"?

Link?

"Did not occur"?

Link?

Link to an audio?

I don't know that there is one.
That's not the point. Sucksoff90 flatly stated --- several times now ---- that it "didn't happen". That's assertion of a negative.
Therefore HE must have audio that proves his negative.

He won't post it though. Wonder why.

Same with "Mexican". Nowhere in any of the stories is the word "Mexican". I challenged him to figure out the nationality of the other guy, not that it matters. He never took that challenge. Coulda been entertaining.

"Mexican"?

Link?

"Did not occur"?

Link?

Link to an audio?

I don't know that there is one.
That's not the point. Sucksoff90 flatly stated --- several times now ---- that it "didn't happen". That's assertion of a negative.
Therefore HE must have audio that proves his negative.

He won't post it though. Wonder why.

Same with "Mexican". Nowhere in any of the stories is the word "Mexican". I challenged him to figure out the nationality of the other guy, not that it matters. He never took that challenge. Coulda been entertaining.

1. "It" didn't happen. The point of the OP was to bring attention to a hate crime. Well....an alleged one. "It" is the hate crime. "It" l didn't happen. A basic drunk fight did. That's all. No evidence of anything else.

2. "Mexican" is just to piss you off...which it obviously still does. I no idea what nationality the Hispanic fight-stsrting passenger is. But calling him a Mexican pissed you and Bro off so...well...it's just fun.

Forum List

Back