Muslim student at Wichita State reports attack by man shouting ‘Trump, Trump, Trump’

Aaand back to work:

1. "It" didn't happen. The point of the OP was to bring attention to a hate crime. Well....an alleged one. "It" is the hate crime. "It" l didn't happen. A basic drunk fight did. That's all. No evidence of anything else.

"No evidence" in no way means it didn't happen. Prove it does mean that.

I'm wearing a black shirt right now. I'm not posting a picture so you have no evidence. Now prove I'm not wearing a black shirt.

DUMBASS.

2. "Mexican" is just to piss you off...which it obviously still does. I no idea what nationality the Hispanic fight-stsrting passenger is. But calling him a Mexican pissed you and Bro off so...well...it's just fun.

So you're acknowledging --- yet again --- that factual information is of no use to you. We already know that.
there you go, dude, hold on. hahahahahahhahhhahhahahaa if it didn't happen it didn't happen. no shit sherlock. way to step out there. You can't prove it did so making a claim about something you don't know happened well, means to me it didn't happen. There was never any mention of whether the altercation happened or not. THAT ISN'T this THREAD.

I don't *need* to prove it happened, since I didn't assert that it did.
YOU need to prove it did NOT, since you DID assert that it did not.

As did Sucksoff90. He's in the same hole.

Y'all were stupid enough to make an assertion you can't prove. Look where it got you.

Moron.

Who cares if he yelled Trump?

More people should be yelling Trump

It actually doesn't matter, nor is there a way to prove it without audio. And if we did prove it, it would add up to mean ---- nothing. I noted this way back in post 59 at the beginning of the week.

The real question here, as I noted then, is --- why is it so consumingly stop-the-world important for the deniers here to drool all over themselves denying, discrediting, rewriting and denigrating this story? What can they possibly think it means to be shouting "Trump"?

I posed that question back on Monday night. No one has dared to touch it.
no the real question that your stupid ass can't figure out is why the thread was started. That's the question. stupid fk.

I don't need to figure that out either. It's not my thread. I'm just dangling cat toys for you morons.

Aaand back to work:

1. "It" didn't happen. The point of the OP was to bring attention to a hate crime. Well....an alleged one. "It" is the hate crime. "It" l didn't happen. A basic drunk fight did. That's all. No evidence of anything else.

I'm wearing a black shirt right now. I'm not posting a picture so you have no evidence. Now prove I'm not wearing a black shirt.

DUMBASS.

2. "Mexican" is just to piss you off...which it obviously still does. I no idea what nationality the Hispanic fight-stsrting passenger is. But calling him a Mexican pissed you and Bro off so...well...it's just fun.

So you're acknowledging --- yet again --- that factual information is of no use to you. We already know that.
there you go, dude, hold on. hahahahahahhahhhahhahahaa if it didn't happen it didn't happen. no shit sherlock. way to step out there. You can't prove it did so making a claim about something you don't know happened well, means to me it didn't happen. There was never any mention of whether the altercation happened or not. THAT ISN'T this THREAD.

Y'all were stupid enough to make an assertion you can't prove. Look where it got you.

Moron.
no, the OP did. you chimed in in agreement. What's the difference at that point?

And no we don't need to prove it didn't happen. The OP must prove it did since it is the claim. See that's what you stupid fks never understand. wow, you'd be up shits creek in a court. You'd be yelling at the judge, 'hey judge, I can't prove he said it, but he can't prove he didn't! yeah that's the libturd playbook all the way. While the world laughs at your stupid fkn ass.

Aaand back to work:

DUMBASS.

Moron.

Who cares if he yelled Trump?

More people should be yelling Trump

It actually doesn't matter, nor is there a way to prove it without audio. And if we did prove it, it would add up to mean ---- nothing. I noted this way back in post 59 at the beginning of the week.

The real question here, as I noted then, is --- why is it so consumingly stop-the-world important for the deniers here to drool all over themselves denying, discrediting, rewriting and denigrating this story? What can they possibly think it means to be shouting "Trump"?

I posed that question back on Monday night. No one has dared to touch it.
no the real question that your stupid ass can't figure out is why the thread was started. That's the question. stupid fk.

I don't need to figure that out either. It's not my thread. I'm just dangling cat toys for you morons.
BTW what assertion did we supposedly make? This ought to be rich.

Pogo is afraid of Trump

No, I more pity him.
I just use "Rump" because it's far more descriptive of what he is. What he is is his own doing, and he's got to take responsibility for it. Which is an act he's never done in his life.

That's why I pity him.

/offtopic

Aaand back to work:

DUMBASS.

Moron.
no, the OP did. you chimed in in agreement. What's the difference at that point?

And no we don't need to prove it didn't happen. The OP must prove it did since it is the claim. See that's what you stupid fks never understand. wow, you'd be up shits creek in a court. You'd be yelling at the judge, 'hey judge, I can't prove he said it, but he can't prove he didn't! yeah that's the libturd playbook all the way. While the world laughs at your stupid fkn ass.

You should learn to read.
The OP never claimed the incident happened as described. The OP said that the person reported it.
Don't believe me? Check the title.

And that's true ---- the guy DID report it. That's on the record. That's all the OP claimed, and there ain't a damn thing you can do about that.

And yes, you DO need to prove it didn't happen, since you went out on that particular limb.
To wit:
technically he's correct. there is no evidence the dude yelled trump, trump, trump. Unless you have dog ears and can hear something no one else will ever hear. I'm just saying, there isn't any racial attack that is proven. And since you can't, that is my proof.

Learn how to read.

Last edited:
Aaand back to work:

DUMBASS.

Moron.

The OP never claimed the incident happened as described. The OP said that the person reported it.

And that's true ---- the guy DID report it. That's on the record. That's all the OP claimed, and there ain't a damn thing you can do about that.

And yes, you DO need to prove it didn't happen, since you went out on that particular limb.
To wit:
technically he's correct. there is no evidence the dude yelled trump, trump, trump. Unless you have dog ears and can hear something no one else will ever hear. I'm just saying, there isn't any racial attack that is proven. And since you can't, that is my proof.

Learn how to read.
yep, and then all hell busted loose from whacky libturds, and still it doesn't matter. The thread is a waste of space.

Aaand back to work:

DUMBASS.

Moron.

To wit:

Learn how to read.
yep, and then all hell busted loose from whacky libturds, and still it doesn't matter. The thread is a waste of space.

Your part of it certainly is, since you have yet to make any point.

Pogo is afraid of Trump

No, I more pity him.
I just use "Rump" because it's far more descriptive of what he is. What he is is his own doing, and he's got to take responsibility for it. Which is an act he's never done in his life.

That's why I pity him.

/offtopic
no, you're afraid he will win and the goose is finally free.

Moron.

To wit:

Learn how to read.

it isn't my thread, I don't need to make a point. you libturds got all bent out of shape and it was fkn hilarious.

An assault did occur. Provoked by the Mexican too.

Always the brown person's fault, right?
In this case, it clearly WAS the brown person's fault. We don't need audio to see who made physical contact first. You should have thought about that before making a fool out of yourself, now you're just doubling down like pogo.

But we do need audio to hear what the prior exchange was, and we already DO have video of the biker coming around to park in front of their car. That in itself is an aggressive act, let alone the other stuff.

So no ---- you don't "know" shit.
It doesn't matter what the prior exchange was, stupid. What matters is that the Mexican put his hand on the biker and the ass kicking that followed was justified. End of story, idiot.

Moron.

To wit:

Learn how to read.

it isn't my thread, I don't need to make a point. you libturds got all bent out of shape and it was fkn hilarious.

Then why is it you who keeps trolling?

I haven't brought up a fresh point since post 59, back on Monday night. Far as I'm concerned that's the only point there is.
All I've done since then is answer. Such as your Bonfire of the Inanities today.

Back to that question though --- why are you so desperate to make this go away? Can you answer that, or will you just continue inane trolling?

I've got my bet down.

In this case, it clearly WAS the brown person's fault. We don't need audio to see who made physical contact first. You should have thought about that before making a fool out of yourself, now you're just doubling down like pogo.

But we do need audio to hear what the prior exchange was, and we already DO have video of the biker coming around to park in front of their car. That in itself is an aggressive act, let alone the other stuff.

It doesn't matter what the prior exchange was, stupid. What matters is that the Mexican put his hand on the biker and the ass kicking that followed was justified. End of story, idiot.

There is no "Mexican", idiot. And yes it does the fuck matter since you Revisionistas have concocted a story on how the "Mexican" (who does not exist) "started" it by yelling across the gas pumps.

Still waiting on that audio track that gives us that particular exchange. Audio talks, bullshit walks.

HUP two three four....

Aaand back to work:

DUMBASS.

Moron.

To wit:

Learn how to read.
Yes, and like you, he stupidly tried repeatedly to convince us all that the incident happened just like the muslim claimed. You guys just don't when to quit. :lol:

There is no "Mexican", idiot. And yes it does the fuck matter since you Revisionistas have concocted a story on how the "Mexican" (who does not exist) "started" it by yelling across the gas pumps.

Still waiting on that audio track that gives us that particular exchange. Audio talks, bullshit walks.

HUP two three four....
Wassa matter, pogo, you getting frustrated because you can't get out of the corner you painted yourself into? LMAO!

HUP two three four....
Wassa matter, pogo, you getting frustrated because you can't get out of the corner you painted yourself into? LMAO!

And what corner might that be?

I've got an unanswered point sitting there all week, you have assertions you can't prove.

Who's "winning", Charlie?

To wit:

Learn how to read.

Then why is it you who keeps trolling?

I haven't brought up a fresh point since post 59, back on Monday night. Far as I'm concerned that's the only point there is.
All I've done since then is answer. Such as your Bonfire of the Inanities today.

Back to that question though --- why are you so desperate to make this go away? Can you answer that, or will you just continue inane trolling?

I've got my bet down.
well first off declaring something happened and hasn't is lying. I give two shits what the stupid fk that got his ass beat said to a cop. It means absolutely nothing. The video would convict his stupid ass anyway. What I find invigorating is the left libturd dumb fks like you who think it's important enough to make a thread about.

So again, it's about facts why I'm posting and not about trump. Trump, Trump Trump. So what?

Trump

HUP two three four....

I've got an unanswered point sitting there all week, you have assertions you can't prove.

You've got an irrelevant point sitting out there that you foolishly believe looks legitimate. Who's winning? Not you, that's for damn sure. :lol:

well first off declaring something happened and hasn't is lying.

Yes it is. So are you going to provide proof of your negative assertion -- or are you just lying?

I give two shits what the stupid fk that got his ass beat said to a cop. It means absolutely nothing. The video would convict his stupid ass anyway.

Then it's interesting that the cops kept the case open and nobody's been "convicted".
What does that tell us?
That the Wichita Police are not populated by partisan hacks who rewrite their own story lines? Exactly.

You lose.

What I find invigorating is the left libturd dumb fks like you who think it's important enough to make a thread about.

Not my thread. It's a report.
You won't touch my question though --- WHY is it so important to you that this story go away, get blown up, get rewritten, get discredited?

Hm? Why all the butthurt, even to the point of blind assertions you can't prove?

I'm waiting.

So again, it's about facts why I'm posting and not about trump. Trump, Trump Trump. So what?

It could be about facts.

Got any?

HUP two three four....

what is unanswered? I asked you before.

Forum List

Back